[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I'm wondering something, when SN will become Empress, doesn't she have the right to take some other men in her "harem" :D :D. I want TH for the fun, WY for the intensity and i'm waiting for Tal Tal too hahahah (the love lines didn't begin yet) :-w

Guest roshan90

@petria
Haha.. I would have said the exact same comments if it was like 10 days ago.. But it was @smoochysparks who opened my eyes. I will gladly do the same for you.. Hee.
Dont look at that scene that Tahwan is back hugging Sungnyang.. Think its JCW arm locking and back hugging HJW..   ;)    ;)

@petria - I get that feeling A LOT from TH's actions! Almost like...he wishes SN was still a guy? (LOL) Or he misses the friendship he felt when he thought SN was a guy? There have only been a few times when I felt like he was trying to be romantic with her. It's more playful and goofy. It seems obvious that this guy never got to enjoy being a kid. 
@sarah.lina - YES, that would be so awesome. I always wonder why the Empress or Queen doesn't also get her own harem but they never seem to allow that.  :-w

Happy holidays guys...

I was so happy to be able to watch EK earlier this night (last night 'cause I think it's already 2am here in my place)... I had told to my self 'YES!!! this is my day.. SN-WY night!!' I thought it would be a merry merry Christmass but alas! the last scenes broke me... my poor little angel Seung Nyang... I can't take my eyes off on Tangkise!!! hay... anyway there is still reason to celebrate and be happy.. 'cause my little angel is in WY's back... hahahaha.... I just wonder who's house and room and bed she is going to sleep? 'cause the TH and WY will be fighting for her custody... and don't forget Tangkise too,...

I pray for a joyous and peaceful celebration for all of us... enjoy your day with family and friends..

:x

Guest roshan90

@tessieroo @petria
I agree with you on Tahwan not being romantic with Sungnyang.. But that's exactly why I am sliding a bit more in TN-SN pair than WY-SN pair.
Atleast in Tahwan I get to know when and which moment he feels attracted to Sungnyang unlike WY. Though I have come to terms that somehow WY and SN are in love now, I would have loved to see them in that starting stage which Tahwan is now in..
Until that moment where Tahwan really falls in love and is ready to make sacrifice for her, I will enjoy TN-SN moments as JCW-HJW moments.. and also there is WY-SN moments..  That's icing on the cake..

I'm starting to think WY is plotting to mesmeraze TS so he can use her in the future in his plans,what can be more intersting than a women in love that can do some favores for him, let's say....if not,i think he will use her fascination for her to strike ET...i have a hunch ET downfall will be in part by his kids hands ;))

I keep thinking about the last scene
and SN's cries URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while I'm here sad for her and tearing up remembering it
he is there watching so comfortably like watching his mom bake a cake
what an as............ole seriously creepy loser that will be Frankenstein himself in the next eps
I'm sure it will get worse with him and that we haven't seen the last of his creepy obsession

@roshan90 - 
That might be why I've been leaning more towards the TH/SN ship up until now, he's adorable to me. I don't get the angry hostility towards him at all - he's just a kid. (to me) I know he doesn't have a mean bone in his body and he would never harm SN. I LOVE their cute, playful bickering relationship much more than the serious, mature "adult" relationship she has with WY. But that's only my own personal preference because I don't like to be all serious in my real life. laugh3.gif I get uncomfortable around serious, adult conversations (or declarations of undying love) with men. It makes me want to crack a joke to ease the tension. 

Merry christmas to all.. yay! My frustration on tonights episode made be joined u here in discussion. I know SY and WY are the OTP but im still hoping that someday nyang nyang will learn to love ta hwan.. hehe th-sy biased.

I wondered how will ta hwan react after seeing his nyang nyang being tortured. Will he make those people behind this tortured pay? Just a thought since were almost in epi 20 episode maybe the concubine arc will start.. hmmmm maybe because of that ta hwan will make nyang nyang his concubine for security.. (?)since that no one dares to touch or harm the emperor's concubine. Am i right?

Guest roshan90

Sometimes while we watch dramas We wish for something but that will never happen till the end..
For me in empress Ki it will be,
Tahwan - Sungnyang - Wang Yoo all fighting and using their power and brain together against El Temur and clan.

This is just wishful thinking. huh.

If TH genuinely & sincerely loves SN, then he wud help WY to sneak SN's out instead of fighting to win over WY, becos even if he is the king, he is such a powerless king especially when facing ET. Not to mention his skills & wisdom are way behind WY. If he genuinely wants to save SN, its better if he let WY take care of her & keep her hidden until she'll well enuf....but with TH being so paranoid & possessively clingy to SN, I doubt that.

And from my understanding ET still has no idea that SN the Jackal is TH's female servant Nyang. thus its better to have her identity kept hidden from ET or else he wud burn her alive & there's nothing Th can do abt it.

@lxands - 
You're talking about the idealistic, perfect version of love - someone who understands love and how it should work. I don't think that applies to TH since he's never been in love before, has had no examples of it around him and doesn't have a clue that he should "set the person he loves free so they can be happy". Heck, even a lot of adults in real life don't understand that! (I'm thinking of the dirty fighting that goes on in some divorces or the way people hurt others but claim to do it "for love") 
You're right, I don't believe El Terror has any idea who SN is. It still seems a bit odd to me that Ki-Se hasn't told him but that might change now - he might spill all the beans about SN to his dad.