[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest loverangel10

They...killed...taltal?!?!?!?!?! Come on writers BA survived so many years of war but the faster, younger, smarter TT gets killed?! I thought at least after TH dies she'll have TT! Urgh stupid writers this is NOT how you show female power! Behind every great woman is a great man too

Guest leticiabarcellos

Seriously I question myself why I still watching dramas yet...They kill everybody and left her alone for the rest of her life. I hate thisssssssAnd why kill TH??? WY already dead H and SN could be together and happy!!!!!!I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

At least SN could tell him he really loved him before he died,if not she would suffer even more not telling him...and TH did protect her and AYu in the final wathever people might say about him...like he said his last deed/gift for her..her safety and their child...Golta already killed him practiclly because it was already too advanced but the same broth ET took aganst poision made him live longer ...ED saying she will forever be the Owner/Master of the Palace even after her death and SN real punishment to her was to make her body be removed from the Palace and put outside...and Golta told Th he never betrayed him because he never was his owner/master

@eunsuhae My head canon is that he's still alive. I mean how many times have they announced people's deaths wrongly? They thought SN died. They thought WY died. So unless there's a death scene or an actual body I'm choosing to believe he's just wounded somewhere and he'll return to the palace in a couple of months. And with WY and TH both dead.. well.. he finally has his chance with her. (THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED OKAY)

Guest larabn

I would have proffered a scene of their afterlife or SN old ruling the empire with her son than the useless beach scene in the end
Is this scene suppose to bring us hope :-w
OH!!! yes it's working I have tremendous hope now :-w that I should find an island and go weep in alone, making the animals weep with me

Okay, I somewhat want to pull TH and SN fan leg here…

When TH was about to die, and he said he want to stay alive until SN say I love you too. Do you  thinking SN was forced to say that I love you too? So that she can allow TH to leave peacefully?

Hahahha, I know it’s not the reason because when SN said I love you too to TH, she also said she truly mean it. TH can now go meet WY with a peace of mind and the jealousy/insecurity won’t be there anymore

Guest gerryd

I think the next drama will be a makjang.. I guess I can re-watch Empress Ki and tell each character exactly when they're gonna die or get written out.