[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest JezzaG

Finally I was able to bring myself to watch the episode. And thank you for the live recaps I managed to understand what was going on.This episode is so outrageous omg. Golta is getting into my nerves... I never thought he'd go to the extent of wanting to kill SY so bad, even playing the evil advocate of BA. I used to like him and his clumsly funny antics but now I just want to punch him in the core and thrust him somewhere away from the palace using a bomb launcher or something..   ~X( ~X( X(
And Paeha... I have no words... I guess BA has succeeded in seducing you more than SY  :(( :((
As for Tal-tal..... come to my arms and I will make you feel better :(( :(

60fh.jpg
nxyw.jpg

Finally. Just doing what BA told him to do.. kill him if ever he turns into a monster. Good job TT! Now don't cry :(
I hope and pray that all these are just a part of SY and TH's plan which I highly doubt :(I agree that this episode was so fast paced. so obvious that the writers were rushing everything hmp! and Bayan's death was like meeeeh~~~
Okay, now I need more tables to flip.

I am not saying that SN should just sit there and Wait. We all know SN, always have plan A or Plan B...What she could have done was to take it the other way like she did for Bayan Niece by chasing her out (love that plan). Yes, we know that Bayan was going to come and attack SN, but SN can always watch her back, front, side, up, and down.

Either way, like @miky88 said, TH and SN were both at fault and TH needs to sit down with a clear head and think everything through

(now back to work, totally need to do something)

kapneemo said: @pegster I'm not saying that he is. I'm saying that he blames her for not telling him that they had a child and only giving him like, two days with his only son. Had he known who Maha was earlier on, he probably would have fought harder to bring his son home and spend more time with him as a father. She robbed him of his child twice over. They're both aching for Maha, but SN still has a husband and son to fall back on. Who does WY have? El Plague's niece? Yeah right. I doubt they'll ever spawn any children, lest more of that deranged blood line run rampant in the world.

Uh I saw a couple of screen caps on Facebook, not too sure if it's the preview of ep 48 or 49, but yeah nyang was wearing a white robe, just like lady park, the old empress and bayan khutugh. Oh god please don't tell me ta hwan will have her leave the palace.

Guest minnie0103

It seems like all of you are against WY "saving" LK. Before saying things like, "The writers are really making WY a hero again" etc., come to think of it first... There wouldn't be any "saving" if there were no mess done in the first place, right? If TH didn't send LK out of the palace, WY wouldn't need to swoop in and save the day. LK may be strong, but it will be hard for her to redeem herself easily without anyone's help, especially if we're talking about getting back to the palace. 
And I just want to say that I disagree with what of most of you said that the writers are forcing WY to be the hero. They are NOT forcing him to be the hero. He's been the hero from the very start. That's why he has a very short screen time because he only appears when he is needed just like how a hero comes. 
That's all. :) :-h

Who says ALL of "us" are against wangyoo? Lol I don't see myself complain about wangyoo or anything about wangyoo, and I'm sure as heck some of us are just like me. I don't hate or don't like wangyoo, I'm more in between.

tessieroo said: @CherKell - That crossed my mind too (that TH would hear Gol-ta talking) but no matter how they show it, it's going to be sad when TH finds out how Gol-ta has betrayed him. 
Yes, I wonder why TT does't speak up that BA was on his way to kill Ki? OR that he heard Gol-ta telling BA to kill her?  :-/  Loopholes all over the place. 
@pegster - I'm still blaming the writers, they've made too many of the characters inconsistent.  I still can't fathom the "brilliant" idea of Gol-ta's character. *eye-roll* 
@kapneemo - Actually it was Ki who ended their "alliance" when WY was in jail and she discovered he did send supplies to the enemy. He doesn't resent Ki at all, he even told PBH not to let Ki know that Maha died so she wouldn't cry. (or mourn or whatever words he said) And at this point, Ki still does not know WY is alive. 

Guest HanN1430293555

I'm really lucky that i found this forum at least I can stress out my emotions and feelings here, I dont know if I didn't discover this forum, maybe Im in the mental hospital right now,because probably i will talk to myself. 
Im really thankful I found this thread your comments helps me a lot to understand things, and helping to lighten up my feelings somehow THANK U all guys :)

This pass 3 weeks EK gave me some stress OMG, but I cannot leave it, i cannot endure not to watch even though my feelings  got hurt every-time i saw SN got hurt :( :( :( especially for tomorrow's episode when SN will be banished her face was really tired and sick, so pity :(

SN fighting!!!!!!!!! 
SmileyCheering.gif~c200 

Guest Lyly1430292245

kapneemo said:
I wouldn't worry too much about SN being gone from the palace though. This is TH's wake up call, and his chance to stand on his own two feet for the first time in his entire miserable life. Remember that until this point, either SN or BA or even the ED have been his crutch. They've been holding him up this entire time, pulling the strings, if you will. He's always gone to SN or BA for advice on how to do this or what position to put that person in. But now, all he has is himself, a crown prince much too young to understand the finer workings of palace politics, a woman who doesn't care much for him outside of securing her power as the oldest member of the royal family, and a creepy corrupt eunuch. All SN has to do is sit back and wait for TH to bring her home. 
I agree that people seem worried too much about Seung Nyang being banished. I guess they are just angry because she does not do anything wrong. This is the chance for TH to finally realize how important Seung Nyang is to him, hence the declaration "she is my everything" at the coronation day. Maybe he just wants to punish her for a while (it's the way you act when you get mad at someone, I know that's too much but the writers want it). Maybe she will get into danger against his will, yet she will still survive, and be saved by someone and the royal family will finally reunite afterwards. 
I just hope that Tal Tal won't get killed or something. After all, he is supposed to become the Prime Minister. If TH hurts TT, I'm not sure if I can forgive him. :< (But I don't think the writers will do that)

Guest avocado1430291863

When Gwibi said in her chamber to Peha that he should believe in her with all things that she will do, watching from Ta Hwan face I think after this conversation Gwibi should reveal her plan to him, and what he did was part of the plan....( usually the PD will give us the previous scene after the plot solve to inform the viwewer that all the plot has already planned by Ki  Nyang) But after watching the last part of this episode i begin to doubt with my previous thought...sigh...I miss the time that TA Hwan and Nyang ie plotting together to get rid ET clan....

Guest Nayuki Tran

Excuse Th fans, let me be myself for once. TH you jerk!!!! How dare u strip Sn and r u gonna exile her? U remember what u said, what u promised to her? If u love Baekahn that much, why didnt u just marry him off? Both would make a good couple! Th, u r completely ruined by the writers. I have made into believe that your love is unbreakable.  Geez, ive got enough of u too. I pray Sn will never come back to u. Poor Ayu. U dont deserve any of ur love Th. I ll cry to my death and haunt u jerk!!!!!!

Guest Lyly1430292245

Nayuki Tran said: Excuse Th fans, let me be myself for once. TH you jerk!!!! How dare u strip Sn and r u gonna exile her? U remember what u said, what u promised to her? If u love Baekahn that much, why didnt u just marry him off? Both would make a good couple! Th, u r completely ruined by the writers. I have made into believe that your love is unbreakable.  Geez, ive got enough of u too. I pray Sn will never come back to u. Poor Ayu. U dont deserve any of ur love Th. I ll cry to my death and haunt u jerk!!!!!!

@pegster‌ I'm sorry please don't banish me off to the cold palace lol Yeah I know what you mean, but let say ta hwan did really banish nyang off to who knows wherever it is, who can and have the ability to save her though? Can we count on tal tal to come and rescue? Or must we depend on wangyoo to save her? I don't know anymore.