[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

• BA asks TT about how the planning is coming along, and about PBH.
  • Oh...BA is heading over on his own with TT.
  • BA says something about killing Gwibi and gives TT some last words...TT is starting to weaver and wants to stop him...but it's too late
  • BA walks off.

Guest larabn

our poor TT is torn between SN and his uncle
Leave both of them TT and come to ME!!!!! and to the girls of EK thread :P

I'm sure TH will thinks SN is the evil one Bayan yells for TT to come save him but he doesn't comeTT puts the final blow on Bayan...TT tells him what he told him,to kill him...TH comes and sees Bayan...he tells him he is sorry he didn't protect him till the endTH looks with hate at SN...Preview:TH banish SN from the Palace....Golta confesses to a sleepy TH that he did all the things

Guest larabn

VEut5se.jpg
OMO our TT crying :( before going in and killing Bayan himself
Well Bayan you told him to kill you when you become like ET

• BA walks into the grand hall, and SN is there waiting.
  • TH is in bed, and GT rushes in and tells him something about the grand hall.
  • SN is offering tea to BA, oh back to her old profession haha.
  • SN and BA have a final talk, SN says stuff about revenging for her parents, and how she used to trust him.
  • BA draws his sword and a bunch of guards come out.  SN is too good to have to fight him on her own now.
  • As BA is fighting the guards, SN is there having tea, BA calls for TT, but TT is not coming.
  • TT is struggling outside and tearing, then he finally draws his sword.
  • BA can't beat the guards and tries to run away, as he opens the door to leave, TT comes in and stabs him.
  • BA asks him why he is betraying him.  TT asks if he remembers, he once told him to kill him if he gets blinded by greed.
  • BA still doesn't admit to his greed, and believes that what he's doing is for the country and for Paeha.
  • TT tries to explain to him what he's doing is killing the people and the country.
  • TH comes in just in time to listen to BA's last words.
  • Oh gosh, TH is crying like his father just died.
  • SN is shocked to see the scene...I guess she didn't expect TH would be this attached to BA.
  • TH gives SN the angry eyes
  • Episode ends.

Darn meeting!!! Darn it i miss the fighting scene!!

Bayan is dead!! my TT cried...

Th cried for Bayan... Their moment is soo sweet. He's going to miss Bayan

TH is really mad at SN. like really really really mad