[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest larabn

I think the moment TH knows about Maha being WY's and SN's son, the forged letters topic will come out.
He might be like, is this why you've been exchanging all these letters with him and it will cuz a drift between them
SN will be hurt with TH not trusting her and Th will be even more insecure
Now as other have said, in the coronation scene, TH and SN were still not alright as in all the issues are solved
So, there will still be some things hanging that need to be solved

Guest x1102107

WY and the gang sure have big mouth and clumsy at keeping secret, all this will add more problem to gwibi as if she has not enough on her plate already... i really hope cruella wont spill the beans because well there are to much issue now that i dont know how the writer would resolve in remaining 4 episode..at this point i imagine the ending will be SN coronation and they show SN in her empress costume with caption 'empress ki reign for more than 20 years and suddenly dissapear'...i would really hate it if they end this drama like that

Guest kiyokotsubasa

today's episode was intense : full of emotions and shocks. i will comment on it later (or maybe never) ...

here's my suggeston : why not listening to this in order to forget all of the crazy plot and useless deaths ?

@tessieroo‌ and a lot of us have been requesting it so ... here it is :

i made it in a hurry so it is more like a compilation of some of Taltal's lines than a real recording that can be used as a ringtone x)

and since i dont have a lot of knowledge in MVs and computets in general, i didnt know how to remove the background musics.

when i listened to it i swear i forgot how the writers are giving us a hard time sometimes... i just started to smile stupidly LOL :))

I hope that listening to the voice of our last hope will relieve your pain and your disappointment.

x1102107 said: WY and the gang sure have big mouth and clumsy at keeping secret, all this will add more problem to gwibi as if she has not enough on her plate already... i really hope cruella wont spill the beans because well there are to much issue now that i dont know how the writer would resolve in remaining 4 episode..at this point i imagine the ending will be SN coronation and they show SN in her empress costume with caption 'empress ki reign for more than 20 years and suddenly dissapear'...i would really hate it if they end this drama like that

Guest linhcao

may be It's the last time I watch historical drama. I cant stand it anymore. Too much for me today, at least all of us knew SN's love for TH. writter should make a happy ending, if not, you will be in my black list

Don't forget Cruella probably doesn't know MaHa is dead, remember PBH sent her away while MaHa was still alive, so I'm quite sure she's going tell TH the big secret.
Of all people, GT has to be there to listen!  He's definitely going to somehow pass this information over to BA so it can be used against our poor Gwibi mama.  
And yes, why on earth did no one notice that MaHa was not recovering??  The kid looks so sickly, couldn't they afford to bring in a doctor to see him??
jessie15 said: Is this possible, SN looks tired today because she's pregnant?

iheartbidam said: Maybe TT will be the hero in this story.. just wishful thinking. Their chemistry and screen presence are undeniably captivating. What beautiful people they are. I hope they can just be together in the end. again, just wishful thinking.
What a rollercoaster episode it has been. I feel sad for WY, losing faithful BS and now, even his son. I read somewhere that there isn't any proof yet that MJ died, so I hope he isn't. Too much heartache for WY. :(

Eunuch bang - should be castrated twice this time his tounge together with that Old Maid :-L :-L :-L

I mean chop the tongue. . . Sorry

-they kinda talk too much making the situation worse. . .

:-L :-L :-L

Nextweek i hope EK survive this. . .

The crazy palace and Mahas death!!!

Aish writers reall...

You initially make us love THs character just to get us dislike it for the last few important episodes? Do they really plan to go on with this all the way?

EK should just Elope with TALTAL THEN. . . .HAHA SINCE IN REAL HISTORY EK JUST DISAPPEARED. . . :))

Im going nuts . . . Sorry guys. . . :))

Guest lindearist

My Favorite Scene in this ep.. New almost EVERYTHING!
SN.. being ready to the Empress.. oops12713_808847595795279_331693945134102911
look at that.. new clothes, makeup & crown!1503233_808847565795282_3269937480038475
10252102_808847492461956_392848777616354
but wait.. TANA IS ALREADY DEAD, OKAY? NO TO # THROWBACK1237083_808847585795280_3073610558028742

Guest geilbladder

@kiyokotsubasa eeeekkk!! I stopped at 24seconds of Taltals voice! I cant, i just cant. :\"> :\"> :\">
my hearts thobs, i cant control it. OTOKE!!! i want to listen but omgee, his voice hypnotizes me. @-) 8->

This was for sure TT mental breakdown but do u guy's think he will be the one to save SN even after TH may turn her back on her...he could talk to him or do something?all i know if TH indeed turnes his back he must be the one to plead and go to her not SN,not this time...if he wants her back he will need to fight for her ,not her again trying to convince him...among this very sad episode we finally knew SN heart and i hope they stop from here with the triangle when there isin't anymore,it only make her look bad and i think we as well are tired of it

Guest chaudinh1609

Alright, our highly Lady Ki is too busy taking care of her vulnerable puppet so that she does not have time to check the condition of her first son. Maha was injured by poisonous arrow, she knew it very well but do nothing, just let him go away and tell him such things like "Be strong kids, blah blah blah".
Wake up Lady Ki (although it's too late), how long will you have to spend on that puppet, crying, falling, crazying, nagging, shouting, just send him to psychiatrists. Do you need someone to remind you who killed your mother, who tortuned your father and who kill your son. Do you still fancy in being lovey dovey around the puppet. Come on, puppet show is over.
soldier_baby4.gif

@pegster that's why this time TH must be the one who reach SN and fight for her forgivness not her....and if he does what we spaculate,strip her from her rights/banish her or think she is a traitor ad later finding out himself about Golta doings he must come to her and beg not her,not this time.... must say i want TH to find himself about Golta and this one telling what he did making him turn against SN and that the letters were fake so he can be strike by guilt and fight for her not the other way around,her trying to clear her misunderstandingsor 'em i too hursh?i say i'm not!TH needs this slap of truth real badly

chaudinh1609 said: Alright, our highly Lady Ki is too busy taking care of her vulnerable puppet so that she does not have time to check the condition of her first son. Maha was injured by poisonous arrow, she knew it very well but do nothing, just let him go away and tell him such things like "Be strong kids, blah blah blah".
Wake up Lady Ki (although it's too late), how long will you have to spend on that puppet, crying, falling, crazying, nagging, shouting, just send him to psychiatrists. Do you need someone to remind you who killed your mother, who tortuned your father and who kill your son. Do you still fancy in being lovey dovey around the puppet. Come on, puppet show is over.
soldier_baby4.gif

I can't help but think that TT is really going to go against BA in the future. There is possibility. He values his clan and honor people more than power. And didn't BA tell him in previous episode that if ever he become like El Temur, TT should kill him? So I think BA's abuse of power might push TT to the limit. It was actually written in some history. (Not that I wanna be a know-it-all.) But according to history, due BA's abuse and over greed, his nephew toppled him. But who knows, since this is fictional and partly historical, the writers might have a little change. I still hope that TT will eventually have a firm stand.

@kiyokotsubasa my gosh!! That sexy manly voice. If I were EK i would've chosen to run away with him. I could listen to him nagging at me with that voice for life. And yeah, I am not really TT biased, lol! Thanks for the recording. You are simply awesome.

@kiyokotsubasa : bless you!
TT's voice is like music to my ears
:x
in more than 40 episodes, his lines amount to less than 4 minutes. he sure is a man of few words!

about people that need to die asap, I'm calling for a prayer circle that BA is next because how dare he slap TT's glorious face?
AND most of all EB!