[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest chaudinh1609

I love this concept: "Lover to Lover" vs "Mother to Son"   :))
mopb.png

Credit: facebook Joo Jin Mo Viet Nam FC

maybe it put some details that miss in episode 49, 50, 51. As we know that the last 3-4 episode was a live show. So the director need some time to adjust something here and there. And put it in the re-run episode without changing most of the storry line

Mother to Son? :-/
Ermmm...I've never seen that type of sexual attraction and chemistry between a mother and her son.  =))
tumblr_inline_n4xw3vA3j81qz9nuy.jpg
(Cr: DramaTroll)
@daegorr - Thanks for the news about the alternate ending!@tieuyeunu - Thanks for the screenshots!@yoonmi66 - Thanks for the translations!
EDIT: Whoa...that came from a fanpage of JJM's? I'll bet he wouldn't be happy to see his fans posting that kind of stuff - he's got more class than that! 

Guest empresski2013lover

Omg this BTS is amazing .. hahahaahah they are so close to each other .. WY & SN

Geez, I stay offline for one day in order to catch up on house duties and install my new wireless keyboard and router -- I blame the last six months of living with 'Empress Ki' for their eventual flaming out, that's for sure -- and all hell breaks loose in here.  *sigh*

In all my years of watching KDramas, I have never heard of a production going back and REBROADCASTING episodes with new footage.  Or if one did, I've blocked it from my memory because I'm an old fart now.  This really just takes the cake.  I'm watching the rebroadcast of Episode 50 right now, and so far I do not see anything out of the ordinary from its original airing.

Excuse me, @empresski2013lover -- these BTS videos have been posted several times in this thread already.  Our thread is already moving slower than molasses in January, so everyone please refrain from reposting content that other people have already provided to us.  Thanks!

And it's really sad to see some people get their jollies at this late date by coming in to start up yet another flame war.  The show's over, folks -- just move along.  If this keeps up, I don't care what side you're on -- I will start flagging inciters for spamming this thread.  Here's yet another reminder to Not Feed The Trolls, arraso?  :X

• Like 1