[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest lexurite

wheel said: I m very disappointed with Emperor TH. Very immature and childish. He is not suitable for SY. I am hoping that SY will end up with WY, King of Goryeo. 

@kdramadt, I've almost never doubted that TH's crazyness will end and they'd make up. Afterall, everything is based on a misunderstanding and SN has come to love him, so it wouldn't be a kdrama if they won't make peace XD And there's the coronation scene too!
It's just that we have just a few episodes left and in ep 1 TH seemed a little bit unasy, so maybe everything isn't completely clear yet.
The little princess (if it's really her XD) can also be born after that bad R scene :-w , not from their love after making up. And I'd hate it two times, because it means that that really happened (I'm still in denyal) and that SN got pregnant by force!

Instead, I hope there will be a time jump, so that TH's recover makes sense too. As for the actor's age, I don't think it's a problem. If they dress him in a proper way, he'll look 10. In modern clothes he seems older than in the drama anyway ;)

Guest geilbladder

awwwe, TH's mane is gone.  :( this is a good sign though.  ;;)
@linhcao what if after GT got busted then SN or anywho will give him good trade so that he will be loyal to the Emperor? and this will help SN golta siding them. You know, Golta the money greedy. but i'm also thinking what about his crimes like sending fake letters? /:)

Just thinking about next Ep, if Cruella tell TH about Maha's real parent, maybe TH will kill her to protect SN, the same thing as he burned the fake letter. Also he may not dare to ask SN about it. That's why he still seems to has something in mind during the coronation scene.

If indeed they will show SN having another baby even if TH would banish her in moment of craziness he will bring her back or she will come herself which i don't really like or maybe WY will help her come back after finding out, telling TH she has another royal child

Whaaa~ check out this adorable BTS video of Ayu with his Mama and Papa! So cute!

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/empress/empressnews/index.html

[sadly, I have yet to figure out how to copy the video link from MBC's website, so I'm just posting the link to it. Sorry.]

Guest larabn

@gerryd
Thanks for the link :)
While I love some songs in EK, I love all the background music in EK. Some of them give you the adventurous feel while others give off the fictional, fairytail magic feel and there are those that are have the classical music and surrounding to them. The classical one I'm talking about is the same one @WEyD is talking about but I guess they haven't released it cuz I looked for it everywhere but didn't find it. Fate is my favorite, I have it as a ringtone too :D

Still no preview it seems .... hmmmm, wanna see if cruella's mouth needs stitching or not, so I can grab my thread and needle and get to business and stitch it myself

im not in any ship but only in SY ship.  I gave up on my SY-WY ship a long time ago.  
I feel sad for SY and feel betrayed by TH.  I know he has insecurities but if he only asked SY directly he would have known that all the times he made it difficult for SY for doubting her and thinking she will betray him is all for naught.
I wonder and I look forward how he would redeem himself after SY lay everything out there.  TH failed to see what the Gen Bayan and ED is trying to do.  I feel worst for him if he found out that Golta was not what he thought he is.  I wonder how they are going to kill Golta.  Im hoping that after Cruella tell TH about Maha she is going to get killed.
I think WY and team will be the one to find out about Golta first and SY will start her plot to kick out Golta.  This is until 50 episodes rights?  Knwoeing the writers, I look forward to how they will write the story of how SY will take all the baddies.  Taltal will surely be I hope the prime minister.  He always put the country first before his greed.  I wouldnt be surprise if he will be the one to kill Bayan.  Ed will not be killed bu surely will be banished as well.  I wouldnt be suprise if the episode 1 is at episode 50.  PErhaps the ending would be the show showing us Empress Ki triumph after all the obstacles. Not much the love story we might be expecting but the victory of SY... 

@Miky88 I hope u're wrong about this cuz if it's true, I'm gonna flip all the tables in my house and heck! I'll even flip my bed as well. SN banished while prego and WY helps her return to the palace is an absolute no no for me. It's something I hate to happen. Please, god no!!

If we're talking about TH, then there's no doubt in my mind that he won't ever do it. But! As we know writers call the shot on who does what and frankly I'm afraid they'll do more damage to TH than they already have. However, with only 4 eps to go, I doubt WRs would even dare go that route. Monday, where r u?