[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Miky88

said:

@pegster that's why this time TH must be the one who reach SN and fight for her forgivness not her....and if he does what we spaculate,strip her from her rights/banish her or think she is a traitor ad later finding out himself about Golta doings he must come to her and beg not her,not this time.... must say i want TH to find himself about Golta and this one telling what he did making him turn against SN and that the letters were fake so he can be strike by guilt and fight for her not the other way around,her trying to clear her misunderstandingsor 'em i too hursh?i say i'm not!TH needs this slap of truth real badly

@kiyokotsubasa - smiley-happy093_zpsb6d2c701.gif
You are awesome! Thank you so much! I'm going to try and splice out when he says "Gwibi Mama!" and "Mama-Nim!" and use his louder, angry, smexy voice as my ring-tone! Like...I can pretend he's calling me on my phone. "Gwibi Mama!" jumpy.gif
@pegster - My thoughts exactly - only I've been saying that about TH for the past few weeks now. He looks so ill, why is no one calling in a doctor? :-w  Just like no one noticed or called a doctor for Maha? Meh, plot holes. 
I still think TH might be being drugged. How does he go from this:
THill.jpg

to this if it's a serious heart condition? Is he still supposedly drinking in the above picture when he can't even sit up? 
THwell.jpg

I'm more convinced now Gol-ta is drugging him or poisoning him with something. (in order to control him or allow BA to take over) It's proven too hard to get rid of Ki with TH still fully functioning and alert so he needs to keep TH unconscious until BA can get rid of Ki. (if he's awake, he'll stop it from happening) 
Can someone explain Gol-ta motives to me? Cuz I don't get it. He helped ET all those years and then turned on ET to help Ki. Now he's turning on Ki to help BA. In all of these scenarios, he continually allowed TH to be hurt so it's a complete lie that he cares about TH at all. He is from Goryeo, right? (OMO, wait until Dok Man finds out!) b-(

@pegster she herself said when TH was ill in bed while telling him he can't die ,that all this time all she did was for him,that he didn't even imagine what she did for him(hinting taking the decision about Maha),it was also thinking about him not oly her son's well being...so i'm sure that if TH turns on her she won't forgive him,not this time and he will be the one who must fight for her..if she wanted yes ,she could take Ayu out and fake their own death and leave the country and live in another foreign place,not Goryo of courseso my guess is he will blame SN and after that find and confront Golta who will tell him he did all those things and Th will be strike with guilt and go to herindeed,this was one of the most painful episode by farand i was also kinda mad at TT seeing how SN was begging him so may times to join her yet he was still passive and telling her he can't stop the injustice

1. Okay what happened with writers-nim? How much interested are they in killing the characters BUT LET EB LIVE?

2. OMG THAT GUARD OF TH!!! I was shipping him with HD for the whole time beside TalNyang and WY-Bisoo. SO SAD FOR MY FAN GIRL HEART.

3. Will it be dangerous for TT after Golta saw him arguing with BA?

4. I thought my TalNyang ship is so sinkable. Who knows now it's the best ship compare to WY-SN and TH-SN

Guest linhcao

did Cruella know anything about fake letters or Golta secret, hope she just tell about it for TH. watching today episode again,phew, writters really made WY become the most miserable character in history

Guest larabn

I love SN's make up and eye liner in this scene
PyWU4FL.jpg
mWqdR98.jpg

@kiyokotsubasa
OMO... Thank you, I've added it to my music collection and I will light up candles and have it as my new relaxation music :P
The remedy after every crazy EK ep, listen to TT's voice with your eyes closed :P

Guest fantasticbaby12

@chaudinh1609
Do you need someone to remind you who killed your mother, who tortuned your father and who kill your son.

Excuse me, but, are we watching the same drama?

@tessieroo he is doing it for money and his well being from what i understood...he is like a mob boss who sides with the ones who make his bussness prosper..Yuan downfall is his mine of gold and so on...ET reign as well was prosperous for him and all the coruption....SN being such a right women would iradicate it..plain and simple..his own greed...and he uses anyone for his own intrest

chaudinh1609 said: Alright, our highly Lady Ki is too busy taking care of her vulnerable puppet so that she does not have time to check the condition of her first son. Maha was injured by poisonous arrow, she knew it very well but do nothing, just let him go away and tell him such things like "Be strong kids, blah blah blah".
Wake up Lady Ki (although it's too late), how long will you have to spend on that puppet, crying, falling, crazying, nagging, shouting, just send him to psychiatrists. Do you need someone to remind you who killed your mother, who tortuned your father and who kill your son. Do you still fancy in being lovey dovey around the puppet. Come on, puppet show is over.

tessieroo said:
Can someone explain Gol-ta motives to me? Cuz I don't get it. He helped ET all those years and then turned on ET to help Ki. Now he's turning on Ki to help BA. In all of these scenarios, he continually allowed TH to be hurt so it's a complete lie that he cares about TH at all. He is from Goryeo, right? (OMO, wait until Dok Man finds out!) b-(

I think Golta never sensed SN would be able to be so near the Empress position...he would know she was smart and had it in her but still would't think she could reach it meant that till then it was never seen that a concubine could be made Empress,so he acted after he saw the danger of this becoming reality...i guess he didn't mind taking ET out and letting TH rule seeing he won't be a problem for his Organization...

Guest chaudinh1609

fantasticbaby12 said: @chaudinh1609
Do you need someone to remind you who killed your mother, who tortuned your father and who kill your son.

Excuse me, but, are we watching the same drama?