[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@tessieroo - RE: "I know, right? Why is Lord Zing/Znag still employed? "
HA! He's like *that one guy* in boy groups who can neither sing nor dance --- usually gets assigned a Rap in Engrish.
Maybe DJ L-Zing just needs a good back beat and some b-boy moves. (he already has an Inkigayo-Ready hairstyle)

@tessieroo - RE: "

I know, right? Why is Lord Zing/Znag still employed? "

HA! He's like *that one guy* in boy groups who can neither sing nor dance --- usually gets assigned a Rap in Engrish.

Maybe DJ L-Zing just needs a good back beat and some b-boy moves. (he already has an Inkigayo-Ready hairstyle)

Oh so he is Lance Bass? =))

Ok, someone just posted a translation of the article that came with the new BTS photos on Baidu.
The article just says SN became weak and fell, with DS staring down mischieviously...so much information, I can't digest it...
The rest of the article just talks about what happened in the last episode, and what was in the preview.

Guest adjani1430293095

I agree with some of the others in the speculation that TN/DS was staring and maybe thinking that the curse is working... but actually maybe SY is weakened. It could be plausible that they will make her weak during the pregnancy because of (i) her previous birth during the wildness - well heck it must have been a trial, and then running for her life with baby and being injured and so now the pregnancy might take a toll on her and so she feels faint at times.. (er most of us won't faint but just feel weak.. ) and also (ii) who knows maybe that curse does work to some extent and so this is the physical manifestations for it. :) 

Is anyone else besides me thinking how funny it is that the minute we hear fainting, we already make SN preggers....we haven't even had our long awaited oohlala scene, we just skipped to her being preggers  :))  This is probably because this drama has gotten us so used to the "she fainted, she's pregnant" act, we can't help but speculate.  I really hope it is that reason though and not because of the silly curse scenario....I will not be able to stomach much more of that smirky witch getting one over on our heroine SN!

Guest missred123

Ep 33

TH is dying to plant his royal seed in SN, but when did it go from revenge that both consented to, to TH: you made me this way and I won't wait for long. Did I miss something. I know I wasn't around much?

SN: I am afraid.

EP: what a woman like you afraid of.

She is afraid that if she gives herself to TH, she will totally loose WY. Not having relations with TH means, she kept/lock off herself for WY. She is afraid that the time has come where she is not able to do that anymore as his concubine, she has to give in eventually.

Golta and TH, priceless.

TN, you talk too much, just get on with the killing.

SN had a knife and could have stab her with it. A side note, why is SN hair not kept together in a ponytail? Why is it long and flowing, that gets in the way of someone that's hunting. Hunting is a dirty sport, so why, to make her look sensual? Director, you need to CUT!!

TN is such a punk, act like a diva to the end. Divas don't beg for their lives. Divas are given life.

Oh hell no, death is too good for her, SN? I mean really, then what is? :-??

Excuse me, could someone check the ground under TN to see if there is any water there. There would be a puddle for me. Hahahaha! :-S

WY, the worrier!!! Only you can save Yuan!! Thank you, Goryeo King WY, for saving Yuan and their Emperor!

WY's fight scene brings to mind Bruno Mars song,GRENADE. That's the song they should have played for that scene.

TN could not kill WY and here comes Goryeo Crew to the rescue.

Question please? Where the hell is Golta and the Emperor's guards? Thank God WY was there.

Batolu, did I detect some sort of emotion from you? :-w

DK, don't you know your father by now? Shut the hell up and do as you are told. He never learns.

What did Lord Zang said in the background? Like, Lord Zang, how is the investigation going?

:-?

The time SN took to feed TH the first mouth full of that medicine; I would have drank it and return for another spoon. Hahahahaha !!

BS, you really think DK will stick to his word? Come again.

Well SN, if you really knew the man you loved you know he would not hurt/betray you.

So, with SN misunderstanding of WY, I guess she will consummate her relationship with TH, thinking WY hates her.

Well, she did ask if he hates her.

Ep 33

Was entertaining, the ET Clan is making me tired. Why? I guess because the posted spoilers stated that they move out and Byan move in and it's has become a bit redundant. The hero of the ep is WY!! He took a blade for SN and Yuan. I am still singing Bruno Mars, Grenade.

Great ep and action packed.

chrissydiva said: pegster said: @stclaus I personally don't think the blood vow is an effective tool in getting rid of ET.  No one can proof that the blood vow in TH's hands is the real blood vow the past Emperor has left behind.  The butterfly symbol, aside from TH, and Jokho, who else knows about it?  There is no Emperor's seal on it.  
ET made up his own, in the end, it'll just be a battle of words to see who can get more people on their side.
At this moment, they need build up their forces to match that of ET.  Even if TH can get everyone to believe that the blood vow is real, that would end up pushing ET to the edge, and he'll just bring in his army and outright revolt against TH.

Guest kiyokotsubasa

Good morning here !! I'm SO excited for episode 34 ! :P Hope it's going to be epic and that we'll be done with ET clan by this week (the problem with Eagle House and counterfeit money is still unsolved, though).It's high time they introduced some new characters and a new step in SN's road to becoming Empress.
When I saw the instagram BTS photo of BA, TT, SN, I was about to ask : "Doesn't it look like Ki Je In is pregnant ?"So will there be a time jump or what ? And here are the stills raising the question. Honestly, i don't think SN fainted due to pregnancy (unless she faked it to shake TN)  because TN's face would be anxious and not so "in your face/like a boss". It is more like TN slapped SN and made her fall.. And see ? SN has a scar on her cheek (the pic when she's lying in bed). 
My message to the writer and PD : :!! At this pace you'll be running out of episodes to make a proper ending for the drama. I don't think they should worry about ET's popularity because at some point the viewers will be weary of them, and there are other amazing characters (TT, Bisoo, WY...)Me with the plot : 8-X ~X(
Oh and yes you're right it's about time they use the bloodvow. However, i would prefer if ET uses his fake blood vow first. That would be TOTALLY EPIC ! >:)

Guest adjani1430293095

hahah I fell off my chair reading that... seriously they should have hired you as the script writer.. at least we will be laughing from episode 1 to 50.. maybe "Empress Ki - Black Humour Edition" (Black adder addition - reference to the old UK drama spoof on royal families) hahahahha 
critics said:

NO!!! I can't accept this!!!

No OOLALA No Preggo.. chebal. We want oolala lalala to occur in the front of our eyes first. Eventhough we're hoping for something magnifique that's not just a super cliche ala Kdrama-ish a little bit of peck and a little bit hug and slowly laying in bed with the blurring effect and the lights off.. we would still deal with it.. as long as there is a cause that create the result.. we've been waiting in vain and gain 3 kgs from nerve wrecked suffering and snack binging I think I've eaten the entire mini snack store already..

GIMME THE OOLAALAA first then she may pregnant in every episode... thank you.....

Guest larabn

@Segafanlady
If she is pregnant, then there was an oalala :D but problem is will they show SN coming close to TH then lights fade out
the next thing is SN and TH snoring fully clothed with even their coats on :-w no kiss, no nothing... and we fill in the blanks :-w
I really hope her falling isn't due to pregnancy like typical k-drama, it's really becoming a cliche in dramas where a girl faints cuz she is pregnant
but the pulse checking thing ... gave me a feeling that the slippery pulse will appear  :-?
The bruise she has on her cheek is pretty big too :( why is Mrs smirk standing there looking at her X(

Everyone relax.  Just because we're speculating she's already pregnant in those BTS photos don't mean you won't get your ohlala scene.
It would be silly of them to hint it in the preview, but not at least show something, if even just a conversation in bed leading to it, or of SN walking into TH's quarters.  The Ohlala can happen in the middle of the episode.
For all you know, the scene in those photos might end up being the ending/cliffhanger scene for ep34, and you don't find out what's 'wrong' till ep35!
EDIT: Since they brought her to TH's quarters instead of her own, it probably means she's been staying there regularly.  This is probably what leads DS to resort to black magic, not only is SN TH's favourite, but now she's even practically 'moved in' to his quarters.
The bump people are talking about in that photo in bed, is probably just from the covers/clothes.  Clearly there was no bump in the other photos of her on the ground.

Guest sunflowermha

12894495605_9c492680c0_o.jpg

Her belly's really pregnant lookalike :)) I want to see the ohlala scene like crazy but must say I dont expect another royal baby this fast. :))

Guest larabn

petria said: "Her belly" looks big on that stil probably because of the skirt-layers.
But, she doesn`t need a belly to give a birth, remember.  *-:)

As for the Blood Vow ( 8-| ),
we even have two of them, Ta Hwans` and El Temurs`,
neither of them mentioned from before the Olympics,
I hope they won`t forget about them.  :-j