[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Thank you very much @ohoheli, @CherKell, @jeenee and @ChelseaS for your hard work!!!

Amazing episode!
So WY still doesn't know about the baby? Poor him. The meeting was touching, I pity him as I would pity everyone with a sad story like him =(

I think TH-SN are now business partners and a good support for each other, but still not a couple. Well, it needs time. The writers will give us this kind of feeling for a while I think, I hope not till the end LOL
But a relationship needs strong basis of trust and team work, so I'm happy for now =)

loli said: What is wrong with the governors?? Come on, who married/ took your daughters as a concubine?? it wasn't ET so why are they following ET?? you all who die together... TH is trying to make Yuan a better place and you guys want to help distory it,... well take your daughters and marry them to ET... he needs more wives anyway..

What's the point of having many wives as a king if you still can't control the father in-law... ET marry them so when you're destroyed, they can all vanish with you  X( X( X( X(

CherKell said: Sorry for the lack of videos, peeps.  MBC is being stretched with the collapse coverage and the Olympics at the same time.  There is a preview, so hopefully something will be posted soon.

The latest:  700 freshmen in a lecture hall attending a concert in progress at the time of the accident.  Because of the heavy snow, the roof over the end stage collapsed in 10 seconds.  3 students confirmed dead; 60 students still unaccounted for and presumed buried in the rubble.

Please pray for all who are affected by this terrible tragedy.

Almost missed the stream again! 
Was anyone else's heart beating when SN started walking toward DS' room, and we saw baby Byul there??
I don't know if I would have been happy or sad if SN was able to recognize Byul right that moment.  
Regardless of whether SN cares that this baby is 'also' TH's baby or not, she wouldn't want to kill it even if she didn't know he was her baby.  It's a child, an innocent child, I can't see her trying to kill such a young child considering how much pain she went through with the 'death' of her own newborn child.
I kind of feel like they over did the 'cold palace' thing.  That has got to be the worst conditioned cold palace in any of the palace dramas I've seen.  
How can there be no basic stuff like a bed sheet, or an extra bed for the maids?  Especially if ET has all that power, why couldn't he have done something to make sure DS has a least the basic necessities.
Also, what's up with Bang just coming and going in the palace like he owns it?  Even a random wealthy household will not allow just anyone in and out without proper permission.  That's just outright silly.  The same goes for WY.  But I guess we are just to assume that special order was already given to allow these people access to the palace.  Oh well.

I just want to say: I told you so! 
@tesseiro gimme, gimme points :P

Gonna happen in the next episode or two:
pegster said: ^ Oh I would not be surprised if they have a small battle.  ET still has his private army even if they manage to take back the Yuan troops from his control.

a very big thank you to @ohoheli, @CherKell, @jeenee, @ChelseaS for your hard work!!!You guys brought the drama to me on this forum!!! thank you!!

Please can somone post the preview for tomorrrow?? Can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow...

SN!!! is surely a great woman!! she knows how to support people... The hug that she gave Th was truly the thing he needed to keep him going. he needed the support and courage to be able to continue to fight for his country aka Yuan

For WY, can't i just have him?? helping SN and TH in the background is DEABEAK!!! the background attack is the one that pain the most... can't wait for when the attack will take its full effect and knock ET off his feet to the deep dirty ground.

SN and WY moment was great although it was full with emotion... the way they portray it, made me speechless... i don't have words to explain it so  goes for the TH and SN hug..

Sn is like the supporter of those two... that's there common denominator!!!

today's episode broke my record in screen capturing... i screencapped a total of 803 pics today.. hahaha... usually i get 500+ pics per episode... hahaha =))
anyways, love story of SN-TH is getting better and better albeit i still don't get why SN wear that face whenever she's alone with TH... i just hope that she'll really fall in love with TH. :DD
EDIT: raw is out.. just tweeted the link now ;) @ohoheli ;)

Yey!!! i see another hug from TH and SN tomorrow... mhmm... i'm loving the process here, from Hug to maybe kiss and from kiss to maybe oh la la

Oh, another thing, from the screencap post, it shows that SN saw the baby, Do you think SN thought that might be her baby or not, what was her full reaction when she saw the baby??

well at least there  is hug btwn th-sn(while wy gt none) ..we should be grateful dy hhaha =)) after the slow talk btwn wy-sn..i guess both had achieve their understanding regarding their relationship is already over..and need to focus how to bring down el-temur clans...

ohoheli said: today's episode broke my record in screen capturing... i screencapped a total of 803 pics today.. hahaha... usually i get 500+ pics per episode... hahaha =))
anyways, love story of SN-TH is getting better and better albeit i still don't get why SN wear that face whenever she's alone with TH... i just hope that she'll really fall in love with TH. :DD

loli said: Yey!!! i see another hug from TH and SN tomorrow... mhmm... i'm loving the process here, from Hug to maybe kiss and from kiss to maybe oh la la

Oh, another thing, from the screencap post, it shows that SN say the baby, Do you think SN thought that might be her baby or not, what was her full reaction when she saw the baby??

ohoheli said: today's episode broke my record in screen capturing... i screencapped a total of 803 pics today.. hahaha... usually i get 500+ pics per episode... hahaha =))

The only one good thing DS has done so far is she truly sees MaHa has her baby.  
This will be good for the revenge since she will be so heartbroken to have to leave her 'son' behind, forever.
@roshan90 at this point, it's all going to be up to TH.  It's not uncommon in palace dramas where the Emperor will let his woman leave by announcing she's 'dead' or making up some reason to banish/send her away.  We saw that happen recently in the C-drama 'Palace 2'.  
If TH wanted to let SN go, it won't be hard, especially at a time when they're still trying to reconstruct the political powers, no one will have time to care about what happened to a lowly Goryeo born consort.  Ki Jai In was killed by ET's people, it's easy.  
Even if TH was to let her go, will SN leave?  That's the more important question.

carmens said:
:bz

From what I've seen so far in all Sageuk, even the Empress was eliminated, her son with the Emperor still remained in the palace as Crown Prince, that's because they  consider the child  belonging to his father not to his mother .. , and for carry on  the  royal blood ofcours !!L-)

So I do not think Tanashili punishment will put Maha in danger , I do not think that's  why we should worry about .. Closer to the truth, I find the story of Baek Han_ Tal-Tal party trying to overthrow Maha  , as I read in a comment , earlierseems more realistic to me!!
 ups..danger!!
X_X
EDITED: now I know...  @petria own this@petria said:Here`s an idea: 
Ta Hwan`s abdication would not be a subject if there isn`t our sweet little Maha.
What if ...  
s o m e b o d y 
(Bayan, for example)

gets and idea to kill the child
and "solve the problem"...

CherKell said: loli said: Yey!!! i see another hug from TH and SN tomorrow... mhmm... i'm loving the process here, from Hug to maybe kiss and from kiss to maybe oh la la

Oh, another thing, from the screencap post, it shows that SN say the baby, Do you think SN thought that might be her baby or not, what was her full reaction when she saw the baby??
Seung-nyang sure took a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng look at Byul/Maha.  But I didn't see anything in her eyes to suggest that she even thought about it, and the poor little nipper was wrapped up tighter than a Chipotle burrito, so no looking at birthmarks just yet.  :D

No preview posted yet!!!  *grrrrr*
Poor baby Byul, i Hope he could breathe though... But mhmm.. the sound of Chipotle makes me want Chipotle now lol.. hahah

Do you think the idea of birthmark will come in place after SN becomes the Queen?? Now i am wondering how they'll brink that idea up. I know that ED is aking her assistant to secretly investigate but we haven't heard any update from him yet...

Okay, let me not jump, let just follow the drama/ storyline the way it's going

carmens said: @sarah.linafrom what I saw in the preview, Mr Cripple will never get to talk about it withYeon Chul. Tal Tal will take care of it...
..blink and the head is down....  :D
What I wonder now is ... in the records that Wang Yoo took  from El Cripple were certainly used Roman Numerals ... such is XII as 12,  VIII to 8,  or XVI as 16 ... so that has to do with western writing system... with Europe ...Hokso certain used that to anyone not understand what it says but how he knows it?
That unseen master he does, to be Marco Polo? .. as has been said on this thread, some pages ago?

:-/ 

loli said: Yey!!! i see another hug from TH and SN tomorrow... mhmm... i'm loving the process here, from Hug to maybe kiss and from kiss to maybe oh la la

Oh, another thing, from the screencap post, it shows that SN saw the baby, Do you think SN thought that might be her baby or not, what was her full reaction when she saw the baby??