[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest josephjung93

class="tit_detail" style="font-size: 28px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 1100px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Joo Jin Mo Past Pictures
<MOD Edit: Image posted is not related to the drama or talking about the drama...--->

Go here to see more past photos of Joo Jin Mo - http://www.kofan.com/?p=43357

Guest yummysushi123

@sally_b - Hahahahaha! LOL!!! 
My stomach is going to explode because of excessive laughter! 
Your comments really made my day :) 
Thank you for taking your time in making those extremely funny screen caps. I really appreciate it :)
Oh yeah, almost forgot.......the day when Tanishiri is going down in flames, is the day when I'll be celebrating with you, my friend. Looking forward to it!!! ;)

Guest ziimblu

~ Power and Choice ~
Does power corrupt all the time? Will power corrupt SN's loyalty (wherever it lies)?

The seat of power changes everything.    Everything!    Even the most chaste of hearts.   Even the most  invincible of spirits. 

And world history proves how so few people have given it up, willingly or voluntarily!   Can we even blame them?! 

Something in that seat ushers a radical paradigm shift.   And a new perspective prevails.And....All seems possible, easier & nearer! Almost nothing is beyond reach. The rest succumbs and submits, without resistance, without hesitation. No more fear, all the more bolder!  

SN will sit as Empress!   How will power change her past? How will power change her present?  Her  future?  Her heart? 

- Power & Change -But I argue that the change isn't necessarily a  change as defined as a swing from left to right, or of white becoming black,  of good becoming bad, or bad becoming evil...
The change may occur more in OPTIONs rather than in INTENT, assuming of course, that the "powerful" has long nurtured a strong core of values, immune to life's ebb & flow. 
To the one whose being is anchored on reasons deeper than the lure of avarice,  access to power won't change  the DREAM as much it will change the PATHS towards it. 
Otherwise, power corrupts, erodes and makes one oblivious to the lines between "good" and "not good". 

Guest united06

Episode 22 graphics ~
image-3C2C_52DDA12A.jpg

image-288C_52DDA189.jpg

image-9862_52DDA12A.jpg

image-909D_52DDA12A.jpg

image-C1C8_52DDA12A.jpg

image-9F81_52DDA189.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Empress Gi English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7752-empress-gi-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

hey guys I watched the eps with eng but need to watch them again with concentration this time

but 2 things came to my mind now
1- I laughed so hard when those men in the ET meeting told him TN has produced an heir already so it's about time for them to choose the concubines.... haha serves you right my dear for going all the way to faking and stealing another child, so this is what you get in return not one but several ladies for your emperor :))

2- I have a complain to make.... why did Tal Tal call SN a fluff too... he was talking with bayan about paying too much on that fluff :-w
I thought that word was only to be used by ET clan "the rabbit hunters" :)) ah!!! MBC /:)

Chingus dear, hi, :-h
as many of you , after seeing ep 24I think SeungNyang managed to win Tal Tal's interest because her clever mind .. must have been hard and lonely for Tal Tal to be the only one able to think on his team...now he met and recognized a fellow...SeungNyang!
Baek Han he was already on SN side .. he is the man who values ​​an army buddy above all and the recognition of the aid given in time of trouble show that he has a simple but honest heart ..Tal Tal instead cherishes the  sharp and clever mind of SN finding hidden meanings  even they are concealed in simple and innocent words of a speaker, because she can read his mind,..she showed this kind of intelligence with Tal Tal's own intelligence can flirt ... in other words finally realized that SN is someone who can stand about peer and can understand what hatches TT mind with no need to make her a drawing (sort of speaking)

This exciting and new Seung Nyang I not like anymore...After throwing with disgust all the love and tears of sorrow that   TaHwan  gave it to her now returns only to use his power as emperor to help the man she truly loves ....WY...I hate this..... I do not like this .. this pisses me off X(

petria said: @tessieroo
You and Tana`s head rolling :)) :)>-

Here is another my theory: when head is to fall off, it`s scary and it`s dirty, but it lasts for only few seconds.
In Tanashiri`s case, it would not be enough. I would give her some time to think about everything that she has done, but with no hope for escape.
A time without encouraging news, without events...
Only fear, despair and trembling.
Sounds like hell? Exactly.

@AppleP thanks for this BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG LOL=))
I needed it!!
as I need the smile on Ta Hwan face...as I needed Golta beeng my man of sugar again8-}
OMO OMOAfter I laughed now I'm going to cry a little bit ... to neutralize too much laughing ... even laughter can sometimes hurtone can even die laughing ... this is known

:P

she is so pretty  :x I love the effect of the wind blowing her hair :x
if these pics were already posted before, tell me and I will remove them :)

1xMqPnX.jpg

cUJ4ggc.jpg

credits go to hajiwonworld twitter

ziimblu said: ~ Power and Choice ~
Does power corrupt all the time? Will power corrupt SN's loyalty (wherever it lies)?

The seat of power changes everything.    Everything!    Even the most chaste of hearts.   Even the most  invincible of spirits. 

And world history proves how so few people have given it up, willingly or voluntarily!   Can we even blame them?! 

Something in that seat ushers a radical paradigm shift.   And a new perspective prevails.And....All seems possible, easier & nearer! Almost nothing is beyond reach. The rest succumbs and submits, without resistance, without hesitation. No more fear, all the more bolder!  

SN will sit as Empress!   How will power change her past? How will power change her present?  Her  future?  Her heart? 

- Power & Change -But I argue that the change isn't necessarily a  change as defined as a swing from left to right, or of white becoming black,  of good becoming bad, or bad becoming evil...
The change may occur more in OPTIONs rather than in INTENT, assuming of course, that the "powerful" has long nurtured a strong core of values, immune to life's ebb & flow. 
To the one whose being is anchored on reasons deeper than the lure of avarice,  access to power won't change  the DREAM as much it will change the PATHS towards it. 
Otherwise, power corrupts, erodes and makes one oblivious to the lines between "good" and "not good". 

@petria
Actually you're kind friendly and nice saying  that I have read through your lines making me a wise person when I actually read what you really wrote  believing that you  talking aboutTaHwan  ....anyway thanksChingu ya

>:D<

I'm sorry if my anger about the future transformation of SN made ​​me go over many events in ep 23 and ep 24 ... I mean I really appreciate the effort and wonderful interpretation of actress Ha Ji Won .. Brilliantbravo!! =D>