[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest Ding Lin

I have been asking myself the same question. Why did the writers treat the two couples so differently?  
Here is my guess~~~~

TH-SN have to carry the show for 50 episodes and WY-SN will last for 20 episodes or so. 

sarah.lina said: @naeus : Given the events, it would not surprise me if WY, knowing that SN is dead, will eventually marry the princess that ED had recommended. But, on the other side, i'm really curious to know who will play the princess, maybe, Kim Min Jung?!? :-?

And to all who were laughing at TN fangirling over WY, there is high chance that her wish will be granted, she'll have a baby from WY (well a half blood WY) :-\"

Reflecting upon the romance between SN and WY, it seems that the writers wants to depict what is the true love, i mean, in 22 episodes, there are very few scenes together compared with TH, but now, I think that I understand what's going on in their heads : if the writers would make more tension in this couple, we'll all be saying that it's infatuation not love (cos of the few quality times together), so it's because of that, she will spend most of her time with TH, but her soul will be with WY.

I just watch ep 23 preview...

So what little they tantalize us with, seems like its bad news for WY & TH abt SN, but seems like SN's baby falls into the hand of Tanashiri & my bet the baby becomes Tanashiri fake pregnancy child...

Wow, now there's more reason than ever for SN to enter the palace & WY didnt stop her...becos she wants to reclaim her child  :-B

@misstear
thank you for the pics :)   she just delivered her baby in pain nevertheless she is running and being chased instead of resting :(
I was wondering if she was running from BS then he would have seen her baby with her
but she has hidden her child in that cloth on her back
it might be him imagining her this time :-?

@misstear : Thank You, do you have the video preview?Are we back with the dream sequence, i swear if they put an another dream sequence, i will go to Seoul, and i will pull the Writer's wife's hair like what i'm doing right now with my own hair ~X(

@pegstar
2 months - go through the plan to take down ET's clan (also from when SN and WY slept together)

Just cant help chipping in here with naughty thoughts....The one was showed to us, the kiss & eventually the first night  is just that...a first night... & thus they have been sleeping together every night from then on until their separation, which was why WY was so natural pulling SN into his arms when bidding their goodbyes, without any emabrrassment, not even bothering the other 4 onlookers  :D

Just a thought:-
Morning sickness can happen as early as a couple of days past the first month overdue period, which wud be counted as 4 to 5 weeks of pregnancy, at least that how it was for me...thus it doesnt neccessarily 2 months yet when LP start showing her pregnancy symptoms...especially if ED ensure LP has her wrist check daily, they can detect as soon as she conceived

just saw the video, thanks @misstear again :) what if it was WY's turn to dream and imagine her this time
SN had her fair of dreams and now it's his turn  but hope it won't go on for more than one ep :-w
it will be more like Alice who sleeps and dreams of the rabbit in wonderland everytime :-w

Guest lunatiger14

@misstear

AHHH!!!! Thank you!!!! SN is like Wonder Woman! Giving birth and running with a baby strap to her like it's nothing. OMG she's got a lot of adrenaline pumping. LOL.

Why do I feel like the next 28 episodes is going to make me cry a river of tears? I don't see any good outcome after this. *sigh* Just looking at SN x WY embracing each other like that makes me cheer and yet breaks my heart again knowing the aftermath. T_T
I wonder if this is a flashback or a dream sequence? I'm hoping it's a flashback, I want this scene to be real and her remembering their short lived time together.

lunatiger14 said: @misstear

AHHH!!!! Thank you!!!! SN is like Wonder Woman! Giving birth and running with a baby strap to her like it's nothing. OMG she's got a lot of adrenaline pumping. LOL.

Why do I feel like the next 28 episodes is going to make me cry a river of tears? I don't see any good outcome after this. *sigh* Just looking at SN x WY embracing each other like that makes me cheer and yet breaks my heart again knowing the aftermath. T_T
I wonder if this is a flashback or a dream sequence? I'm hoping it's a flashback, I want this scene to be real and her remembering their short lived time together.

Guest lunatiger14

misstear said: lunatiger14 said: @misstear