[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Mmmmhhh, extensions... I don't know what to say about them... for I Hear Your Voice I believed it worked wonders, we got a great ending... for Queen SeonDeok, it sort of worked, but it didn't need an extra 12 to kill Bidam...
What I don't want to see, it's:1- WY-SN die defending themselves and then 400 years later they find each other again... for the sake of sponsors' product placement...2- EK disappears into limbo and then we see her encounter WY and they just look at each other... like no hug, no kiss, no nothing... aka FAITH ending...3- Both of her loved men die, and we hear her narrating her sorrows as she leaves to X
I do love great stories, but I also need good endings so I can have closure... otherwise... I'll still be visiting this forum secula seculorum trying to find such closure...

I don't think that there will be any extension, the ratings keep dropping in each episodes. They already dragged for 12 episodes if they add others what will they do? No, no please, 50 episodes it's already too much.

CherKell said: yummysushi123 said: Does anyone have any news for who's gonna sing the new OST for Empress Ki? 
Because I was looking through Wikipedia and it said that Soyou form SISTAR will be singing solo for Empress Ki's OST.................I could be wrong though........so does anyone have any UPDATED information regarding this?

@PeggyM I don't think Cherkell was offended... don't worry...  she's just keeping us within EK boundaries... due to EK withdrawal we tend to drift away... They (MBC) better not repeat this hiatus during the Olympics, otherwise we'll need some serious psychological treatment...

PeggyM said: Seven members saw the humor behind my post....but since you seem to be the one who had a problem with it, I have deleted the contents..  I am fully aware that there are other threads for this type of picture, but it was meant to be a joke because everyone was missing Empress Ki so much and going crazy, to take their mind off of it.  I even stated so in my post and asked the Mods for forgiveness just this one time. 
I am very sorry if it in any way offended anyone and in future, I will go back to being a LURKER instead of an active member of this thread.  Up until today, I was really enjoying being a part of your conversations.  It's a shame that one person can put a damper on seemingly harmless fun.

For the seven people that did respond with the "LOL".....thanks for getting me  :)>-

With so many scenarios that were created here in the last 2 weeks I have to watch again tomorrow at least the last ep because otherwise I believe that DG is SN boyfriend , WY is her brother and baby emperor found in SN his mother who came from another time to defend him from the evil princess.  X_X

@CherKell
no worries....it's better if I just remain a lurker...not as fun, but, oh well
sorry, but that's just how I feel
(btw, I used to post on the thread that gotten taken down that shall not be named...even though it was before that happened, so I don't have luck with threads I guess!!)

And speaking of the Olympics, a revised television schedule came out today.  At first glance, it looks like not a lot of events are scheduled for Monday nights, but some Tuesday nights are booked up with heavy-viewing events in Korea, such as figure skating, speed skating and the Biathlon (Sochi time).  Sochi is 5 hours behind Seoul and several events are scheduled for the early afternoon (Korea time), so coverage may not cut into EK episodes and we may not suffer the 'Olympic Time Zone Curse' as we did with the 2012 London Games. We'll just have to wait and see how the coverage is split up between MBC and SBS (the other network with an Olympic contract).  You hear that, MBC?!?!?  *fingers crossed*  ^:)^

@petria I thought you were already sleeping...!
I'm totally with you on not having useless fan service scenes... on all seriousness our drama will turn into a joke if they did that... 
My previous comment was more meant as a joke... I think the cold weather is now affecting my brain... 

And about Batoru's daughter bath scene, -sorry I can't remember her name - I guess they just wanted to present the character as a sexy vixen capable of capturing men's hearts... I'm sure she'll play an important role between SN and WY relationship... otherwise that scene would mean nothing... 

finished reading the last posts & I swear to God you guys are high on crack sometimes!  =))
about the extension, it's still too early to judge. it's not always a bad thing though, I remember it worked just fine for many dramas (Dong Yi, for example, that had one of the most satisfying endings ever)

I saw again the19 ep previewis something there that intrigues me  :-?
Dankiseh is choking  in front of ElTemur and Wang Yoo the next picture is OK with his dangerous father , El Temur looks with an evil expression a small vessel...
are preparing they to poison someone ??
the first person El Temur would like to get rid is Empress Dowager no doubt..

:-SS is just a little bit until tomorrow

I'm suddenly so happy! smiley-happy093_zpsb6d2c701.gif  We got a TON of snow dumped on us today (over 9 inches in my neighborhood) and I have yet to see a single snow plow out, they're busy on the main highways. SO my boss just sent out a text to all employees that if the side streets don't get plowed tonight, not to even try coming to work. (because we'll just end up getting stuck) 
WOOHOO! I don't have to go to work tomorrow! Which means I'll be able to live stream and chat here with everyone! jumpy.gif  We have 12 hours to go? 
@PeggyM - I hope you don't stop posting! dontgosmiley.gif
@CherKell - That's good news, thanks for looking into that! 
@cacazeel - Thanks for making and sharing such beautiful banners with all of us. 

tessieroo said: I'm suddenly so happy! smiley-happy093_zpsb6d2c701.gif  We got a TON of snow dumped on us today (over 9 inches in my neighborhood) and I have yet to see a single snow plow out, they're busy on the main highways. SO my boss just sent out a text to all employees that if the side streets don't get plowed tonight, not to even try coming to work. (because we'll just end up getting stuck) 
WOOHOO! I don't have to go to work tomorrow! Which means I'll be able to live stream and chat here with everyone! jumpy.gif  We have 12 hours to go?