[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

petria said: larabn said: no no ............. not heard no :-S
saw, sensed, anticipated...... but thank god there was music playing so we won't hear them too  :-SS
but she was tortured to the point of losing consciousness  :(

@sarah.lina
actually that might be the case to insure she will not get hurt by dangkise again
and so she won't be beside TH.......he might request her to serve him now but that will only make creepy sniff
even more aggressive and angry :-SS

Guest anjshin

@larabn: would you like me to wake DK up??? :)) lol

@petria: yes it might be, and if i remembered it well WY asked el temur to released SN from palace duties in return off the alliance deal.

tessieroo said: @larabn - No, I meant that the puppet show was ruined because somehow Tana Shiri found out, thought it was for her and invited WY. It was supposed to be just for SN. (how did TS find out? Did Gol-ta let something slip? LOL if he did, TH will kill him) But you're right that TH ruined it once it started.  8-|

@petria -
No, your post was insightful and made me stop and re-think those scenes! You're 100% right that they keep showing WY as the irresistible hero (complete with slow-motion strutting - like when he first entered the Palace) that all the ladies are drooling over. And you're also correct in pointing out that WY doesn't treat TS any different while TH can't stop thinking about the fact that she's El Terror's daughter. Very good point and it again shows us WY is the more mature, intelligent man being able to separate her from her Father's evil. 
Of course he has no idea she's evil all on her own - he doesn't know what she tried to do to Lady Park and the baby while TH does. 
I'm still uneasy about Ki-Se not telling his Father all about SN because I feel like now (with this weeks episodes) that he finally will. In order to get revenge on WY for not only having SN's heart (after seeing the hug) but also for having his Father's respect/admiration. He'll do whatever he can to separate SN from WY and he doesn't care if that means she dies. :-SS It would also prove to his Father that WY is untrustworthy. I just don't see Ki-Se not putting up a HUGE, bloody fight. 

@sarah.lina
LMAO I'm still thinking about that scene............what the hell was that???? =)) =))
is he practicing to do the role of the blowing snake in the play or what???