[Drama 2013] Cruel City / Heartless City 무정도시

elegance1

Guest ErindaD

This drama is really good. I miss SH-SM couples. Especially on youtube there are many of this couple's MV. I hope, that will be season 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1.21Gigawatts

I've just finished watching Cruel City. It is certainly ONE OF THE BEST DRAMAS I'VE EVER WATCHED.
Under category thriller -  this might be at the top of my list.
Right now, can't write much... I'm still overwhelmed by it all.

itemprop="name"Announcing​ the winners of the 2013 DramaFever Awards!

by CoCo Kdrama on Sat, May 03, 2014 

Best Bad Boy: Jung Kyung Ho in Heartless City

Im so disappointed with Baeksang Award, they dont include Jung Kyung Ho in Best actor nomination! while this one is the only korean award show that I hope His performance in cruel city would get a deserve appreciation.

In my opinion he deserved the nomination and the win in Baeksang Awards because his performance in Cruel City is beyond magnific....sad that they didn't include this awesome noir because it's one of the best i've seen...i also think in my opinion it's his best performance till now in a drama

Ohh I'm glad this thread is still kind of alive ! Jung Kyung Ho really deserves an award ! Really he is so underrated ! Too bad ! they don't know what they miss, he is a gem ! :-O I was amazed by his acting in Heartless City !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Jung Kyung-ho joins Heartless City castmates in drama shortby girlfriday | October 20, 2014 | No Comments

YoonHyunMin_NamGyuri_JungKyungHo1.jpg

Aw, I love real-life bromance even better than onscreen bromance, and we’re getting a big dose of it from Jung Kyung-ho (Endless Love). He’s making a special appearance in his buddy Yoon Hyun-min’s new drama short House, Mate, an upcoming installment of MBC’s Drama Festival, which highlights up-and-coming writers and directors in short-form dramas.

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/jung-kyung-ho-joins-heartless-city-castmates-in-drama-short/

Chinjoong...?!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Soo and Paksa addeul!!!!

so so so happy!!!! they have one of my fave drama bromance....

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived