[Drama 2013] Cruel City / Heartless City 무정도시

elegance1

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ricefield

said: @Jillian ... Annyooongggg tooo Uri Captain is in here

Gals ... am i the one notice something wrong with JKH eyes? Its was like after  plastic surgery ... Hopefully not. His eyes so beautiful when he was act in Princess Ju Myung.

In this drama the eyeliner so thick =))

Ep. 2 please ....

ughh i really wanna watch it, the plot seems interesting! and i like the actors! i went to dramafever but it seems the vid is not there yet? :( does anyone know where else i can watch this with sub? thanksss!!!

@Jillia ... otthokeee .... help me i am fallin in love with Jung Kyung Ho ... right now i am searching his drama, Ja Myung Go, Smile, You ... otthokeeee

@jjsweeter0211 thank you so much for all the pics ... love it.

Guest atomickitty

Everyone.
Subs are out for both episodes of Cruel City (Heartless City) on dramafever.
Need to watch it before they take it away again....

:-SS

I have just watched the first 2 episodes. I am really intrigued with what we have seen so far. It is different and much better than I expected. I am praying right now that this drama won´t be another "Bad Guy" where the last episodes killes an awesome drama.
Jung Kyung Ho´s acting overshadowed everyone else. Really great and believable acting.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Episode 1 and episode 2 are out with english sub~ :x
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/cruel-city-episode-1/
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/cruel-city-episode-2/

Guest atomickitty

So glad you like it @dimples21. I like it very much as well. I think the Cop Team Leader's girl is going to die.. And then he's going to go even more bat sh!t crazy. It's a very good show. I want to know who that big big boss is. Can't wait to find out...

:D

Archived