[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

Guest mcromance

@Lj, it's great :) Can't wait for the rest <:-P
Don't worry about Korean names. We don't know to many either, so it's ok ;)

Edit:
But if you need inspiration, just go to Asianwiki or DramaWiki, choose first korean drama, which title catch your eyes, and voila! Gazillions of names, ready to be used >:)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kangchiheart

omo... I just saw lsg and hjw has couple watch! the same cartier watch lsg wore at airport back from hawaii!

I dont want to read T_T

Frinda said: These parts match...considering the other angles are covered and those 2 don't match with the rest...only one camera angle left...and it would make sense since on the left pic,he turns her to his left side...and on the right pic,he moves her from his left side back to the middle...so...

qzp3.jpg

...they belong,i believe to this angle->udx1.jpg
..Suzy...where is your left hand exactly? :D ...No worries though...i understand...i really do!!!! =P~
And this BTS pic is after this part-> (the scene that is fading)

yzg2.jpg

Btw....he drives me crazy when he is breathing heavily plus with that look in his eyes!!!....Stay strong,LSG!!!!!!!!!Control..control!!!!!!!!!=P~ @-)oox.gif

Guest mcromance

Lj said: mcromance thanks for the advice my dear, I will try to down load it later and hope that our connection is fast

Guest tinykul101010

tumblr_mpox05KRkT1r2x04zo3_r1_500.gif

cr:annersx3look like Seung Gi was biting Suzy's lip in this gif right?i'm not delusioning right?@Frinda unni 8-}

Archived