[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imbluebutimred

Hehe @frinda maybe she just saw black clouds as per the lyrics, she mentioned weather on her tweet. Though the song was written by bob dylan as a dying song of a sheriff LOL

@Frinda, of course I'm planning to continue my story, actually my vacation leave is for 9 weeks! hahaha heaven! so you can expect me here in soompi all day! LOL! but it depends on our internet connection.

Oh! one more thing, my father and I are watching Gu family book, but were stil on episode 14, I wonder what will be his reaction at the ending, but I spoil him with fanmade vid and he saw the forest kissing scene and he said, oh! that is a real kiss! and I replied, why is there a fake kiss? lol!

Guest hannahmickey

in this article she said she really felt love for the first time :D

class="cb b15"Interview with Suzy 'I Want to Try a Femme Fatale Character'

Suzy:
Suzy: "I want to become a happy virus that gives people happiness."

Suzy: "I want to become a happy virus that gives people happiness."

What does the title "actress" mean to Bae Suzy of the idol group miss A?

Suzy: "I lost some weight from my face. I would say the secret is the accumulation of fatigue (laugh). The first digit of my weight (kg) changed after filming all night. I used to think that I was very healthy compared to others but after overnight shootings, I realized that I am pretty weak. Everybody seemed so lively and energetic while I was lying around. I think I was able to get through everything because of all the actors and the production crew who kept each other happy."

Like Us on Facebook

After being complimented on her maturity, Suzy stated, "I think I have become more feminine now. At the first half of the drama I was very boyish. When Yeo Wool met Kang Chi and fell in love, I connected with her character warming up and becoming very feminine after feeling love for the first time. I still feel very connected to the character."

Regarding future roles, Suzy commented, "I want to try a variety of roles in the future. For example, a person who doesn't have any emotions or a girl who has a very cold heart or even a sexy character. I want to try to portray a character who cannot be refused by anyone because of her femme fatale-characteristics. I want to try doing a role of a heroine too. A heroine with sexy leather clothing (laugh)."

When Suzy was asked about her own opinions about her acting, she stated, "I am always unsatisfied when I see my acting. I could have put in so much more but it's disappointing to see those moments when I wasn't doing as best as I could have done. But there were some scenes that I was very proud of. I really wanted to do well on the scene where Kang Chi says goodbye to Yeo Wool. It's such a sad scene, I wanted to do well."

Actress Bae Suzy mentioned that she wants to become a happy virus that spreads happiness to people.

Suzy: "To give myself a score out of 100, I would give myself a 10. I will constantly try my best to raise my score as an actress as well as a singer.'
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9938/20130711/interview-suzy-want-try-femme-fatale-character.htm

cr gfb thread

These parts match...considering the other angles are covered and those 2 don't match with the rest...only one camera angle left...and it would make sense since on the left pic,he turns her to his left side...and on the right pic,he moves her from his left side back to the middle...so...

qzp3.jpg

...they belong,i believe to this angle->udx1.jpg
..Suzy...where is your left hand exactly? :D ...No worries though...i understand...i really do!!!! =P~
And this BTS pic is after this part-> (the scene that is fading)

yzg2.jpg

Btw....he drives me crazy when he is breathing heavily plus with that look in his eyes!!!....Stay strong,LSG!!!!!!!!!Control..control!!!!!!!!!=P~ @-)oox.gif

Guest buttercup1430292677

Omg, @Frinda you made me go and watch the kiss scene with details again =P~ good observation..

Guest mcromance

Lj said: good morning shippers! having vacation is doing me good! love it! @mcromance , it's finally good to see you here! hehehehe! I tried to wear my thinking cap last night and guess what I finally write a fanfic of our SeungZy couple!!! yes!!!, but the real problem is this laptop has no office, damn! i wrote it in my old one.....which has no internet access!!! hmmmp! i wonder how can I will posy it here........anyway if there's  will there's a way......see you all later!!!

Archived