[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

Guest hikari_nmh

mcromance said: It's for sure combined from last pictures. Suzy's picture is from The Face Shop (if I'm not mistaken - and I'm too lazy to look for sure), and SG's I have no idea for what brand it was.

Edit:
SG's picture can be a old one, because his
hair on sides are there a little bit longer, than on his airport pics when he came back to Korea. Also bangs on photo are shorter than now. So I will guess it was made after "TK2H" drama, when his hair grow a little.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its an old article but it so interesting especially when I read Suzy massage SeungGi oppa's neck..!

www.soompi.com/2013/04/29/lee-seung-gi-affectionately-fixes-suzys-hair/

aaah,,, that's right @mtdt

I agree with you..!

When its off screen they had a lot of skinship and gudae moments to show how care they are to each other. :))

Yeah, maybe that true capt @Frinda, but look at Gon LOL :))

He was so jealous, and the articel says that people aroun them (Suzy and Seunggi) were jealous. ;):))

Yeah, maybe that true capt @Frinda, but look at Gon LOL :))

He was so jealous, and the articel says that people aroun them (Suzy and Seunggi) were jealous. ;):))

Archived