[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovekdramas

mizuchan said: Episode 1 - Hook & Line
Episode 2 - Sinker

Who could resist that smile? I love the actress here compared to "My Daughter, Seoyoung". Her character her is much more animated. Love it.
"Oska" apparently, gets roles where he is always loud... lol....

I think there's a good chance she ends up with Kwan Woo - there's a reason they made him her complete opposite. As for the chemistry, right now, Kwan Woo is so geeky he can't have chemistry with any woman. lol.  But if she really ends up living with Soo Ha, then I expect some romance to happen between them. 

@mizuchan It wasn't even long after My Daughter Seo Young has ended and I say she got right into her role pretty well, considering the fact that seo young is quite a cold and melancholic character; the opposite of hye sung. All the little gestures and habits distinctive to seo young are all gone. She's really awesome!@jadecloud8 Yeahh, after hearing so many interesting opinions from you guys, I'm quite certain that HS was indeed using it as a protective tactic. This is made clear as it was shown to be a sub-conscious act. Funny how something this trivia can make us think so much! I love this drama!!

Guest lovekdramas

@NEWMARIO
Thank you for posting vids so far. And the latest "Making of vid"

where SH carried HS over his shoulder 'fireman style'...that was really funny. So comical, and yet at the same time having an amusing chemistry together. Love that scene =D>

I like the plot quite a bit so I'll definitely watch more of this drama. Honestly, I don't watch it for the romance among the leads so it matters not who Lee Bo Young ends up with.

@jadecloud8 I recognise the actress but her name come and goes for me. Her role in "Seoyoung" was way too heavy. She's so much more lovable and relatable here.

@uknowahah Yea, by watching both dramas, it's much easier to see how good an actress she is. It's like flipping a light switch.

Guest kdrama1430292623

@NEWMARIO thanks for the vids! 
Love watching them. Wish I could understand what they are saying. It seems like they are all having so much fun!

Guest katkat88

Why do I have a feeling that SH will live in HS's apartment in order to protect her. If not, why did HS need to get an apartment with two rooms when she's just single and it was even clearly stated by HS to her mom. :D  How I wish my guess is correct coz I really love them to be together without sex involved but maybe accidental kiss only. :))

Guest kdrama1430292623

katkat88 said: Why do I have a feeling that SH will live in HS's apartment in order to protect her. If not, why did HS need to get an apartment with two rooms when she's just single and it was even clearly stated by HS to her mom. :D  How I wish my guess is correct coz I really love them to be together without sex involved but maybe accidental kiss only. :))

I've seen the lead actress acted in ballad of soe dong yo and my daughter soe yong, but like her character and her acting most in this drama, very interesting, has a little bit the same vibe with the lead character in my fav japan drama anchor woman/news no onna

Archived