[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

Jong suk, Lee Bo young & LDH  receives the gifts sent by IHYV DC on the occasion of IHYV 1st anniversary 

tumblr_n6xncz8CVy1sl7awmo4_500.jpgtumblr_n6xncz8CVy1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------Will Entertainment ( BY's Agency ) tweeted pic of gifts Handed to Boyoung  from  IHYV DC on  the occasion of IHYV 1st Anniversary (June 5, 2014)

pic  taken at BY's House 

cr ihyv dc

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Sung Joon wears backpack by MOLDIR in this scene of episode 11 SBS drama I Hear Your Voice.1005738_479777972107711_691326398_n.jpg 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crud, I only posted in here a few days ago??? It seems like more than that.  I'm caving!!!! I'm going to rewatch it.  Kyaaaaa!!!!! Looking forward to sweet moments.  I think it'll be worth it... I've seen all of his dramas, but this is the one I replay... replay... and replay again and again......  KYAK!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

"I Hear Your Voice" is the most viewed asianovela this September 2014 in Philippine

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

"I Hear Your Voice" is the most viewed asianovela this September 2014, it registered 18.5 percent , beating its two rival programs Miss Ripley which only registered 7.2 percent and Angel Eyes 7.1 ;
Honey Watch Out remains the lowest asianovela of the year

Data: AGB Nielsen Mega Manila Household Rating (Average) for the month of September .

read here -) https://twitter.com/agbnielsenphl/status/519831420571643905

c/o
Agb Nielsen Philippines (TV Ratings) 

Source:  K-Drama *Association of South Korean Series* (Philippines)  

• 1 month later...

Can we pretend that this is for a happy drama couple?  Congratulations to them!  I'll pretend that  Soo Ha and Hye Seong got married and that they're expecting. :D  
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Couple Expecting First Childcrystalcove November 23, 2014Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Couple Expecting First Child

Congratulations!

Celebrity couple Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young are expecting their first child. The couple married in September of 2013 after revealing in 2007 that they were dating. These two actors met in 2004 while appearing in the drama “Save the Last Dance” in 2004.  Lee Bo Young is currently ten weeks pregnant.

Ji Sung’s management agency, Namoo Actors, commented, “Currently both are very happy with the news of the pregnancy. Please send many congratulations to the couple.”

Congratulations once again! 

cr : www.soompi.com/2014/11/23/ji-sung-and-lee-bo-young-couple-expecting-first-child/

• 3 weeks later...

I am also looking for DVD Director's cut. If anyone by chance is willing to sell scripts and/or BTS disk without everything else, I would buy :)

darcydevenus said: you might try ebay or yesasia.com.  Last time I looked, I thinik they had it.  I don't know, I got mine a long time ago. ^^ hope it helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived