♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

1 hour ago, Angelanyto said:

Oh no :( but it makes sense. If the CB song is abt JH(?) then they might not use it as a promotion. (If I understood the ep3 title correctly :( )

Let's wait and see. On SHINee's back ep 4 when they were having fruits after dinner, Minho said that they'll promote each episode for 2 weeks! 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello fellow Taeunians~

i'm new here and new to this fandom too. i think i'm into Taemin-Naeun through WGM (ofc ^^) in early 2018 and been shipping them since then. the funny thing is, i'm quite proud of myself because i had never ship real life couple, i'm usually into fictional couple. but Taemin-Naeun is a different case, i wonder why. when i'm really new and hype about them, searching anything related to Taeun, i realized i was years late ^^;

btw did you already see SHINee new mv and Apink's film teaser? i'm having conflicted emotion rn :\

5 hours ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

Let's wait and see. On SHINee's back ep 4 when they were having fruits after dinner, Minho said that they'll promote each episode for 2 weeks! 

Right. I remember one of them said 6 weeks promotion sth like that! 

4 hours ago, pastelcheeks said:

hello fellow Taeunians~

i'm new here and new to this fandom too. i think i'm into Taemin-Naeun through WGM (ofc ^^) in early 2018 and been shipping them since then. the funny thing is, i'm quite proud of myself because i had never ship real life couple, i'm usually into fictional couple. but Taemin-Naeun is a different case, i wonder why. when i'm really new and hype about them, searching anything related to Taeun, i realized i was years late ^^;

btw did you already see SHINee new mv and Apink's film teaser? i'm having conflicted emotion rn :\

Welcome to this thread! 

Welcome to TaEun world!

+1 TaEunian

Enjoy being with TaEun and us. :lol:

3 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

Right. I remember one of them said 6 weeks promotion sth like that! 

Yes. I think Minho mentioned it in their cooking dinner episode. I think it's the same episode as when Taemin requested that medium steamed pork. :blush:

1 hour ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OMG GUYS xD I got too excited about this tweet xD

His predictions sometimes get true... lmao

Why do I think that this prediction will be about TaEun? or about my other ship? OMG LIKE I'M REALLY GETTING DELUSIONAL RIGHT NOW

If it's our TaEun, it won't be shocking, because WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT haha! But I want them to stay hidden for now! Not until they're both ready. 

look how pretty our Naeun is..

I think Bomi intensionally trolling her members in practice room especially Naeun to show people that Naeun without makeup is still the same Naeun. (rumors about Naeun got PS is really getting on my nerve, especially on AllkPop all article about Naeun full of people commenting Naeun got a PS). Love Bomi for doing this.

8 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

I think Bomi intensionally trolling her members in practice room especially Naeun to show people that Naeun without makeup is still the same Naeun. (rumors about Naeun got PS is really getting on my nerve, especially on AllkPop all article about Naeun full of people commenting Naeun got a PS). Love Bomi for doing this.

Yeah, I saw all those articles trying to hurt our precious Naeun too, so annoying really. Make up can change a lot of things, shouldn't they know this already? 

Let's not be bothered by those rumours, share with you this video (probably someone already shared this) but look at 2:28, my favourite episode and my favourite moment of them. If you don't love someone, will you smile at them like how Taemin smiled at Naeun? He had just whispered something secretly to Naeun, and Naeun's reply made him so happy like that. 

They are all doing this to Naeun because Apink's comeback stage is fast approaching and some poor souls always make ways just to pull down an Apink member. 

Anyways, I am kinda sad if they won't have a one-stage this time. Honestly, I am not in my best mood now to be the happiest but my comfort? Is the fact that no matter how fans won't see any interactions for now if they wanted to hint us there will always be those little meaningful hints that we always get. And guess what.. I don't think they think we can't get what it is, they knew we can crack those little hints by them and through it they are telling us, to keep believing in them. Not the time yet but soon enough we can hear that greatest news. :blush: my TaEun heart says so. :wub:

@watermelon2512

Naeun's face changes often. In the first pic she looks like Lee Minjung (Lee Byung Hun's wife). Sometimes she looks like the actress Jung Ryeo Won (Witch, co-starred by Yoon Hyun Min, Choi Jin Hyuk).

On 6/25/2018 at 3:33 PM, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OMG GUYS xD I got too excited about this tweet xD

His predictions sometimes get true... lmao

Why do I think that this prediction will be about TaEun? or about my other ship? OMG LIKE I'M REALLY GETTING DELUSIONAL RIGHT NOW

hmmmm "a shocking dating news"

If this about idols probably something related to the "IT" group that now popular like EXO/BTS/Wannaone/Blackpink/Twice

I'm getting curious too..

On 6/25/2018 at 3:34 AM, docf4kidzz said:

Maybe I spoke too soon.... they might not overlap after all as the promotion for ep 3 is very limited (maybe until june 30). Hopefully they would still overlap though... I miss seeing them on stage together and looking for hidden clues...

If they're not overlapping in weekly music show still there is hope.

Shinee and Apink will be in KMF 2018 (Korean Music festival) on August 2, 2018

All taeunians eagerly waiting for this show

and we hope there will be some hints from either of them on July 18 (Taemin B'day) 

I think this is his new fav ring,  the ring on his right index finger. 

He wear this ring often especially during this comeback.

6a24f01d3b9841f7b11a9636e1d25cc2.jpg

e6a6c2fa3e471949b4cad57f2d212c73.jpg

tumblr_pa6h8epIP81rg642go1_250.gif?w=605

Spoiler

2b08f058a9b87980f4505e1e0f847d51.jpg

53a091328d7d195b8330ff25f70b02ef.jpg

Spoiler

a6661d3474c0470cb34facd1143fbb51.jpg

35130120_216176609178754_166504445427004

On 6/25/2018 at 4:43 PM, ilovemyrabbit said:

If it's our TaEun, it won't be shocking, because WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT haha! But I want them to stay hidden for now! Not until they're both ready. 

Completely agree. At their age their career this moment they can’t be revealed. Unless they reach to an age and agreements from family companies members and of course themselves that they are ready to get married otherwise revealing now is a bad news to us Actually. 

Dating can be revealed (with fans leaving fandom and idols get bashed) but this relationship unfortunately won’t last long (from receiving lots of pressure and attention)

the only idol still dating happily is sooyoung from SNSD. And she is not dating another idol. 

as much as I’m curious as you all, I still hope our taeun stay protected as long as they can go :)

On 6/25/2018 at 6:59 PM, watermelon2512 said:

I think this is his new fav ring,  the ring on his right index finger. 

He wear this ring often especially during this comeback.

His new rosary he replaced with his long time old one (the one we knew from WGM)

corrwct me if im wrong guys :)

On 6/25/2018 at 5:15 PM, watermelon2512 said:

Our fellow Taeunian on youtube TAEUNFOREVER make a new fmv

bring us back with nostalgia feeling

Before August 28, 2013 their skinship was awkward especially when naeun tried to hug taemin on the day he had a surprised visit to apink apartment.  Look at taemin’s nervous and awkward face after the hug cus naeun said it wasn’t supposed to be like this. He probably thought it was inappropriate and made her uncomfortable. 

Every skinship after that meaningful summer night became so comfortable between them. I can’t pick my favorite cus every moment is precious. But if I do it must be the jeju second visit when he tried to pat off the sands from her feet. 

Guys! This is a couple thing especially a deeply in love couple thing! I just can’t imagine some guy touches naeun’s feet like that (her personality) But she was laughing and enjoying it hahaha

this compilation of skinship is gold is candy. So sweet! 

Thank you!!!!

@Angelanyto

For me the moment when I can say their relationship has gotten deeper (into the next level, less than lovers, more than friends) if not prior to Apink dorm's visit I can say it was around on his birthday. I am not so sure but from what i read from some of the timelines, the filming of that birthday hug from Naeun was before Taemin's bday (so it probably was July 17, 2013). After Taemin gave her his number the relationship was obviously has gotten better. During the photoshoot, Taemin was still awkward, he liked to hold her hand but was too shy around people, he tried to be confident enough as a front but eventually gave in when the photographer asked Naeun to put her hand on his shoulder. That gesture of Taemin gave him away. He couldn't act too confidently when Naeun touches him, remember when they shoot WGM he was a 5 year-old idol already, he's done many photoshoots in the past but that photoshoot with Naeun made him so awkwardly happy. Episode 13, ice rink episode. From their conversation u can tell they've reached to a point that they acted like fighting over petty things already, which means during off cams, exchange of SMS they keep getting to know each other so well. For me, Taemin's approaches, words are not too different in the past few episodes because we already know that he likes her so much, just observe Naeun's gestures, words and treatment towards him, u can tell the difference. From being too shy to tell compliments she can easily act very comfortably to Taemin, even showing affection already. Note, a person like Naeun's personality won't be able to tell a guy who she knows likes her for real to dream about her (when Taemin told her he's going to japan for a month) in front of many people (WGM staffs filming them). And during the EXO episode, when Kai wore a Taemin's mask, Naeun was lively and not even awkward to face Kai. She was so enjoying the moment. And note, Kai and her aren't even close. Only reason is, he wore Taemin's face. The face alone made her so lively and happy. During BRI of that episode. She said, even "when we're physically away it still feels like our hearts are one". Can u even imagine a very introverted girl said that? Because she likes him even more. The feelings got so deep already. We can all just imagine how much exchange of messages they keep sending to each other during their free time. And when Apink dorm's visit happens, Naeun was shy but was very open to the fact to feed Taemin in front of the camera. And we all saw how she kicked Namjoo out of the room (in a good way) so they can be alone with each other. Really? And we are talking about Naeun here. The one girl who can't tell her feelings well but since she was very happy to see Taemin again (after a month) she did grab that chance to talk to him alone in her room. And when they were going out of the dorm, she didn't even resist when Taemin held her hand and showed it to Apink members. Even she's shy, yet she is very happy to be with him. And yeah yeah guyz... nothing can surpass the chicken and beer episode. AUGUST 28, 2013. The moment of the WHISPER AND NADO! Also, that episode was filmed two days after they filmed Running Man (idol episode). I remember Jaesuk or someone from Running Man cast said that it was the time to ask another idol's number and I thought, Naeun will be one impenetrable girl, she only had eyes for Taemin. And what's cuter was, the filming location of that RM episode was the same location she and Taemin went to for the blob jumping (two days after). Therefore, 99% it was Naeun's idea during filming (WGM) to go to that blob jump place. Some even said, that Naeun didn't jump and made Eunji do it because she was preparing to do it with Taemin. And we all saw she really did it. And so did Taemin. If you're in love Naeun's gestures were (in WGM) one big proof.

22 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@Angelanyto

For me the moment when I can say their relationship has gotten deeper (into the next level, less than lovers, more than friends) if not prior to Apink dorm's visit I can say it was around on his birthday. I am not so sure but from what i read from some of the timelines, the filming of that birthday hug from Naeun was before Taemin's bday (so it probably was July 17, 2013). After Taemin gave her his number the relationship was obviously has gotten better. During the photoshoot, Taemin was still awkward, he liked to hold her hand but was too shy around people, he tried to be confident enough as a front but eventually gave in when the photographer asked Naeun to put her hand on his shoulder. That gesture of Taemin gave him away. He couldn't act too confidently when Naeun touches him, remember when they shoot WGM he was a 5 year-old idol already, he's done many photoshoots in the past but that photoshoot with Naeun made him so awkwardly happy. Episode 13, ice rink episode. From their conversation u can tell they've reached to a point that they acted like fighting over petty things already, which means during off cams, exchange of SMS they keep getting to know each other so well. For me, Taemin's approaches, words are not too different in the past few episodes because we already know that he likes her so much, just observe Naeun's gestures, words and treatment towards him, u can tell the difference. From being too shy to tell compliments she can easily act very comfortably to Taemin, even showing affection already. Note, a person like Naeun's personality won't be able to tell a guy who she knows likes her for real to dream about her (when Taemin told her he's going to japan for a month) in front of many people (WGM staffs filming them). And during the EXO episode, when Kai wore a Taemin's mask, Naeun was lively and not even awkward to face Kai. She was so enjoying the moment. And note, Kai and her aren't even close. Only reason is, he wore Taemin's face. The face alone made her so lively and happy. During BRI of that episode. She said, even when we're physically away it still feels like our hearts are one. Can u even imagine a very introverted girl said that? Because she likes him even more. The feelings got so deep already. We can all just imagine how much exchange of messages they keep sending to each other during their free time. And when Apink dorm's visit happens, Naeun was shy but was very open to the fact to feed Taemin in front of the camera. And we all saw how she kicked Namjoo out of the room (in a good way) so they can be alone with each other. Really? And we are talking about Naeun here. The one girl who can't tell her feelings well but since she was very happy to see Taemin again (after a month) she did grab that chance to talk to him alone in her room. And when they were going out of the dorm, she didn't even resist when taemin held her hand and showed it to Apink members. Even she's shy, yet she is very happy to be with him. And yeah yeah guyz... nothing can surpass the chicken and beer episode. AUGUST 28, 2013. The moment of the WHISPER AND NADO! Also, that episode was filmed two days after they filmed Running Man (idol episodes). I remember Jaesuk or someone from Running Man cast said that it was the time to ask another idol's number and I thought, Naeun will be one impenetrable girl, she only had eyes for Taemin. And what's cuter was, the filming location of that RM episode was the same location she and Taemin went to for the blob jumping (two days after). Therefore, 99% it was Naeun's idea during filming of their WGM to go to that blob jump place. Some even said, that Naeun didn't jump and made Eunji do it because she was preparing to do it with Taemin. And we all saw she really did it. And so did Taemin. If you're in love Naeun's gestures were (in WGM) one big proof.

Thank you for your words.  Every moment you described is my favorite.  I like every shy moment that both enjoys but especially  from awkward naeun as she always looks at the staff first (as she's very alerted that it's still filming and she doesn't know how to "ACT") So all of these cute moments are so real to me.  Exchanging phone number was definitely the right move from Taemin.  This opened all the doors for him to slowly win her heart.  Two interview moments are also my favs.  one is when taemin said he trusts Naeun as she expressed her feeling to him off camera after the visit of apink's apartment (note, this has never revealed) but i think we all know what it is right? (wink) and of course the second one is the love you and nado from August 28, 2013. 

awww i didn't know about RM filming location and timing and all that was around the whisper day...it must be her idea cuz Taemin had no idea when he was driving that day.  Naeun hasn't dated before meeting taemin so it took her a while to learn how to.  i gotta go back rewatch that ep of runningman. 

One part i need clarification: When Taemin gave Naeun phone number and asked her if she had ever received number from guys and she didn't say a word by did a signing gesture in the air.  The caption i saw was something like "wrote on a paper" and she nodded.  This part is still mysterious to me.  does it mean a guy asked her number and she agreed and wrote on a paper or what?  Or this isn't a part that needs a clarification?  I know stupid WGM edited a lot of real stuff and cut a lot of good scenes out too.

I like to refresh these sweet memories with my fellow taeunians...

2 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

awww i didn't know about RM filming location and timing and all that was around the whisper day...it must be her idea cuz Taemin had no idea when he was driving that day.  Naeun hasn't dated before meeting taemin so it took her a while to learn how to.  i gotta go back rewatch that ep of runningman. 

One part i need clarification: When Taemin gave Naeun phone number and asked her if she had ever received number from guys and she didn't say a word by did a signing gesture in the air.  The caption i saw was something like "wrote on a paper" and she nodded.  This part is still mysterious to me.  does it mean a guy asked her number and she agreed and wrote on a paper or what?  Or this isn't a part that needs a clarification?  I know stupid WGM edited a lot of real stuff and cut a lot of good scenes out too.

I like to refresh these sweet memories with my fellow taeunians...

Yes, it all made sense. That RM episode was broadcasted a few weeks later, but then I searched it up and knew they filmed it on August 26, 2013. Try to check Naeun's fingernail color, it were pink and white. Compare it to the shot before she said, Nado, and I even think the band-aided finger (pinky) she had during the whisper and Nado moment was because of the RM episode. During that appearance they were moving a lot, there was a game wherein they needed to untie the rope that I guess she got a small cut. It was episode 162 btw. Keke :blush:

This is what I understood, the person in her company who asked for her number wrote it in a piece of paper (that person's number) and gave it to Naeun. Taemin was guessing Naeun's hand gestures (on how that person gave his number to her), he said, was written on a paper? That's when Naeun nodded (as yes). He asked her again if she gave her number and Naeun said, "Ani-ya"

(No), and Taemin smiled in a relieved way. :wub:

17 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

Allkpop is bad at writing articles.. lel i dont trust them anymore.. 

Archived