[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

Guest gingerschnaps

@GeumJanDi Did i just hear jihyo called him "yeobo" in aquarium or just my hallucination? Edit- im wrong. Some say yobo also means look here. =))

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tomoyo1010

stumble upon this video at YT. not sure if its posted here before, apology if it was. :)

not sure if its good for them to become real though i think most of MC shippers will love them to. for now, lets enjoy MC moments. they're too sweet and charming not to be shipped. :D

Guest gingerschnaps

@GeumJanDi But dangshin also have double meaning it also means "you" and honey/dear. Gary accepted the latter part when he said are u calling me honey? Then jihyo covered his mouth. Interesting though! Instead of correcting him saying of course not, i meant "you" not honey. But covering his mouth made it seems she told him be quiet! :))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

does anyone know which episode kang gary's house appeared in RM?

​it never happened.

actually not totally like kwangsoo eps but kang gary apartement appear in eps 45 when he got fake sms/mission and drive his car to the market

excatly 1 year ago today

asian-dream-cup-2014-05.jpg

​it never happened.

actually not totally like kwangsoo eps but kang gary apartement appear in eps 45 when he got fake sms/mission and drive his car to the market

excatly 1 year ago today

asian-dream-cup-2014-05.jpg

​oh!! i remember that! i don;t think its 1 year ago if it is in ep 45.??

but I think he moved.

​it never happened.

excatly 1 year ago today

but I think he moved.

​i mean this pic from a year ago ,this is when asian dream cup 2014 in jakarta 

​it never happened.

excatly 1 year ago today

but I think he moved.

​i mean this pic from a year ago ,this is when asian dream cup 2014 in jakarta 

​okay thanks ..

Song Ji Hyo and Gary Reunite as “Monday Couple” and Are More Affectionate Than Ever on “Running Man”

song-ji-hyo-gary.png

On the upcoming episode of “Running Man,” Song Ji Hyo and Gary will be making a “Monday Couple” comeback as they compete in a couple race with other pairs like Haha and his wife Byul.

When the two are announced as partners, Song Ji Hyo confesses, “I’m really nervous [in front of Gary] because it’s been a while since we’ve been partners,” and makes everyone on set start speculating the weird atmosphere.

Lee Kwang Soo spills, “Ji Hyo even put on perfume today. It’s suspicious.”

Moreover, while completing one of the missions, Song Ji Hyo says, I promised Gary that I’d go bike-riding with him some time soon. To this, Yoo Jae Sukasks, “What is the purpose of telling us these plans?”

song-ji-hyo-gary1.png

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/12/song-ji-hyo-and-gary-reunite-as-monday-couple-and-are-more-affectionate-than-ever-on-running-man/

bike riding,remind me of this

Gary-Jung-In-520x270.jpg

During one of the games, the male cast had to hold up their female partner with legs while lying down. The Haha-Byul and Monday Couple teams were in stiff competition against each other, and Haha, in an attempt to use some psychological warfare on the Monday Couple, taunted, “That business couple. They’re doing this do film a CF together again.” Haha was referring to the fact that Song Ji Hyo and Gary filmed a commercial together, banking on their “Monday Couple” image.

Gary retorted, “Do you even know what ‘business’ is?” Haha describes why he thinks Gary and Song Ji Hyo are just a couple for business reasons: “You haven’t even kissed!”

But have they not? Gary left that question in the air as he countered with, “Hey, how do you know that? You never know.”

running-man-june-14.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/14/running-man-gary-questions-hahas-claim-that-the-monday-couple-have-never-kissed/

Archived