[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

FT Island might not be as huge 2PM in Korea but they have a firm position in Japan as a good band - the comfortable feeling come across for the Hongchan and his Nuna is that Hongki is a playful/youthful attitude of an idol/rock star ( he doesn't dance he sings ) make his wife at ease to be herself around him.  And Hong Ki may not be the leader of FT Island but he's the face /the soul of his band and as much as a fan to Ok Taec i am  - Lee Hong ki is a bigger name than Taec .  The Taec/Gui is cute funny sweet and i'm agreed with most of the comments here that Taec is too careful in his reactions so we really don't see the real him not alone allowed himself to fall for Gui Gui , if he even have feeling for her , to Taec is a job/assignment , he's a pro at his works , i would love to see Taec let his guard down and of late we might see a glimpse of it - anywhoo it's a reality show - entertained to audiences and at this state  the show is a huge hit Korea and internationally

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

babyfat61 said: FT Island might not be as huge 2PM in Korea but they have a firm position in Japan as a good band - the comfortable feeling come across for the Hongchan and his Nuna is that Hongki is a playful/youthful attitude of an idol/rock star ( he doesn't dance he sings ) make his wife at ease to be herself around him.  And Hong Ki may not be the leader of FT Island but he's the face /the soul of his band and as much as a fan to Ok Taec i am  - Lee Hong ki is a bigger name than Taec .  The Taec/Gui is cute funny sweet and i'm agreed with most of the comments here that Taec is too careful in his reactions so we really don't see the real him not alone allowed himself to fall for Gui Gui , if he even have feeling for her , to Taec is a job/assignment , he's a pro at his works , i would love to see Taec let his guard down and of late we might see a glimpse of it - anywhoo it's a reality show - entertained to audiences and at this state  the show is a huge hit Korea and internationally

Guest darkstar257

To me it seems Lee Hong Ki is very confusing. He does all these romantic things, but at the same time he is only doing it for the show. It was very apparent in the wedding vowes. He felt sorry after he heard Mina's wedding vowe as it was very honest and truthful and it was real. Versus his vowes talked about love and stuff which doesn't exist outside of this show. He it showed as Hong Ki was kinda sad about what he did right away after hearing Mina.
I think Taec and Gui Gui are very compatible. Despite her crying, they are pretty even in terms of flirtation and selling the idea that they are together.
I'm scared both girls will get hurt at the end as Gui Gui seemed to have let her guard down.

ep 10 was one of the best so far - i feel the deeper feelings the two couples starts to feel toward each other and i love it .  I was surprised to see Taec react the way he did when Emma try to said hi to Nichkhun with the cutest giggles -

darkstar257 said: To me it seems Lee Hong Ki is very confusing. He does all these romantic things, but at the same time he is only doing it for the show. It was very apparent in the wedding vowes. He felt sorry after he heard Mina's wedding vowe as it was very honest and truthful and it was real. Versus his vowes talked about love and stuff which doesn't exist outside of this show. He it showed as Hong Ki was kinda sad about what he did right away after hearing Mina.
I think Taec and Gui Gui are very compatible. Despite her crying, they are pretty even in terms of flirtation and selling the idea that they are together.
I'm scared both girls will get hurt at the end as Gui Gui seemed to have let her guard down.

Guest glady gladd

Hello.. I just finished watch ep 10..
and anyone notice about this thing?
I don't know what is this, but it looks like a boy child passes by behind hongki.. I'm not sure but can I tell is that a Ghost (?)
please watch it on GWGM ep 10 part 2 around 00:58 !! look carefully what kind of passes behind hongki..

I just hope that't not Ghost,but I'm still curious bcause there's many horror movie about Ghost child in japan..

glady glad : I'd re-watch that part that you mentioned , and you're right ...but then we know there so many staffs working around them too , we all know that K-shows are not the greatest when it come to editing their reality programs - but i will wait till the making films of ep 10 to see that part and you're so right : it's a little creepy especially its in a wedding chapel/church ... 

Guest Evanni Rici

More strong skinship, More strong relationship.
More REAL.
Thanks God, I more and more ship this couple ><

tumblr_mo6mphwfCM1rrh5feo3_1280.jpg

More and more sweet pict and Gif about them
come and visit my Tumblr.

http://vanfunny.tumblr.com/

Reblog & Love too ^^

Guest darkstar257

mrsrosan80 said: darkstar257 said: To me it seems Lee Hong Ki is very confusing. He does all these romantic things, but at the same time he is only doing it for the show. It was very apparent in the wedding vowes. He felt sorry after he heard Mina's wedding vowe as it was very honest and truthful and it was real. Versus his vowes talked about love and stuff which doesn't exist outside of this show. He it showed as Hong Ki was kinda sad about what he did right away after hearing Mina.

Guest adikkeluangman

BM7WiWPCYAE2R8c.jpgJYP NATION TWEET Plz check out ‘I Love You’(Global Edition 'WeGot Married' Part6.OST),written by Taecyeon♥

pripri001 said: ayumikoshiro said: @darkstar257 and @ena_teo

I agree this is very much like WGM was back in the beginning. It was much harder to distinguish how they really felt as opposed to just acting. and I'm pretty sure quite a few hearts were broken after the taping was over. I'm glad to see it back with a lot of it's original "reality" but at the same time I'm wary because Andy/Solbi + Alex/Shinae their breakups were so painful to watch and you could see they were genuinely hurt afterwards. Especially Andy Solbi they were such a cute couple and it broke my heart to see their ending.

Even Taec and GuiGui who started off with a friendly feel are starting to look like they are having feelings for each other and 2PM is still really huge so there is no way he can be really dating. HongKi and Mina on the other hand might just have a chance because of the level of popularity that FT Island has.

Guest Prettyboy Power

nikiazia
said: pripri001 said: ayumikoshiro said: @darkstar257 and @ena_teo

I agree this is very much like WGM was back in the beginning. It was much harder to distinguish how they really felt as opposed to just acting. and I'm pretty sure quite a few hearts were broken after the taping was over. I'm glad to see it back with a lot of it's original "reality" but at the same time I'm wary because Andy/Solbi + Alex/Shinae their breakups were so painful to watch and you could see they were genuinely hurt afterwards. Especially Andy Solbi they were such a cute couple and it broke my heart to see their ending.

Even Taec and GuiGui who started off with a friendly feel are starting to look like they are having feelings for each other and 2PM is still really huge so there is no way he can be really dating. HongKi and Mina on the other hand might just have a chance because of the level of popularity that FT Island has.

Archived