[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

I love WGM, starting from YONGSEO couple. Since than I've not really follow other couple until this GLOBAL WGM.

Hmm....totally lack of chemistry between both couples. 

Next time they should pair off couple who can communicate in same language and with better age compatibility.

GuiGui's horrible English stopped me from following them. The director should have pair off a Mandarin speaking idol to match her instead. Taecyeon's caring manner thru out the episode will be every girl's dream. He's a perfect husband/ boyfriend material.

Although it's only a small age difference between HongKi & Mina, somehow one can see Mina is a more mature person and very hard to imagine them as a couple. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cai Azzah

hello guys..is there someone can give link where i can download get married global full episode with english soft sub???Mina very very beautiful... love her so much :D...im greatly thank you if someone can give me where i can download this movie..

• 6 months later...

Cai Azzah said: hello guys..is there someone can give link where i can download get married global full episode with english soft sub???Mina very very beautiful... love her so much :D...im greatly thank you if someone can give me where i can download this movie..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest calmfairy

Hi I'm new here! It's good to find other fan of wgm show. All my friends say its fake and have a script but how many time do PDs and couple have to say its real before people believe them?? so stupid and ignorant. 
Does anyone know where can i watch whole episode of the show? i can't pay for the youtube channel and other sites ppl say of wont work outside america  :((

Today's SOOMPI news section has a story on Heechul and Puff.
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Super Junior’s Heechul Posts Pictures of “Date” with Puff Kuotimmydee April 16, 2014 0 Comments5Super Junior’s Heechul Posts Pictures of “Date” with Puff Kuo

Super Junior member Heechul has posted an Instagram photo of his “date” with his “We Got Married” co-star, Taiwanese singer actress Puff Kuo. Posted on April 15, the photo was accompanied by a caption which read, “Look, everyone! I’m on a date with a real woman, not a 2D cardboard cutout!” Heechul also made reference to the fact that there was “something of a 1980s’ newlywed feel” about the picture. He noted that Puff Kuo and he seemed to have matching “couple” hairstyles. He commented, intriguingly, that he should stop having naughty thoughts or his hair would quickly “grow longer than Puff’s.” 

The picture shows the couple posing for the picture in front of a bank of yellow forsythia flowers, with Heechul’s arm around Puff Kuo’s shoulder, with both stars striking friendly poses. 

HCone

Web users were quick to post comments, such as, “What a sweet-looking date!”, “Heechul and Puff look good together”, “It’s not a lonely spring for them – I’m jealous!” and “They both look quite similar”. 

Heechul also posted a second picture of the pair wearing matching rabbit ears, with the caption, “I am out having fun with my wife. This hairband reminds me of six years ago when FTISLAND’s Lee Hongki wore a dog hat and I wore a rabbit hat [for a TV show].” 

HC1

Heechul and Puff Kuo are the current “couple” appearing in Season Two of the MBC Everyone show, “We Got Married: Global Edition”.

SOURCE

Guest Athaya

Seson 2 ! Im exited !
Husbands from the same company O_o Hmm... 
Now Im able to know Heechul personality at last. I was curius sins I saw him for the first time. He is very nice person. But it's hard to wach him with Puff due to language barier... Good thing that Zhou Mi come with rescue LOL Looking foward for them :)And now our uniqe couple :D I dont know how to dscribe Key personality but I like him always when I see him on tv screen. He is cerfulll yet curius abot Arisa I think. More relaxed more used with camera thing. Arisa... She's pretty nice and showing her thru side right away. I like it very much. Im glad they can comunicate without problems :)
Can't wait for mooooore :D 

Not being a hard core fan of any of the cast - I'm very impressed with the Chinese's wives in both 2 seasons - GuiGui & Puff.! 
Gui Gui showed a cute, bubbling but also REALNESS!! that is very refreshing to see after watching so much prompted/scripted couple Korean's style. She and TaecYeon made a very entertaining couple. They shows real freshness. They don't pretend too much of being "married" - "love each other dearly". They make effort in spending time with each other in a fun - sweet - rememberable - meaningfull way.  
I'm totally impressed by Puff's preparedness - she communicated as much in Korean as she does in English, even more. Before bashing me - I liked Heechul -> every entertaining - great chemistry with Puff. But watching this - I don't find him a ideal boyfriend/husband. Puff put more effort in the relationship than he does. He almost 90% of the time talks in Korean. It's one way communication. The shows keep adding interview scenes of SuperJunior's members being impressed that they can't communicate but understand each other...such good wife...such caring husband....or Puff being interviewed thay Heechul's care and what not --- when it's just actions of you being nice person.
I HATE the prompted interviews it's so faked/too scripted - script PD is making cast says meaning full sentence but its absolutely superficial because they haven't interact understand each other enough to say those things 
Keys and Arisa couples -> WTH?! They are teen dating couple at best. PD stop scripting them into deep meaningful understanding married for a long time couple!
I'm dissatisfied that this season is totally a SM production. I don't hate SM artist. It's just doesn't make a diverse production!

actually i've been following GWGM since 1st couple. but i'll give it a try to new couple since i've been like the couples 
i don't know why GWGM is steal away Aaron's co-star :)) since Puff Guo and Gui Gui are his co-stars, and both of them even win best-couple-onscreen-awards :))tumblr_n4y9348J3W1qhh4wao1_1280.png

and why here is always quite :S 
@noororo can you give the direct link? i have difficulity to find the videos :'(

Guest noororo

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1932-[engsub]-wgm-global-edition-s2-ep.2
here you go! If you need an other episode (until 4 is subbed) you can see those in the "reccomended" section @raasyndrome 

Guest Sarbox

raasyndrome said: actually i've been following GWGM since 1st couple. but i'll give it a try to new couple since i've been like the couples 
i don't know why GWGM is steal away Aaron's co-star :)) since Puff Guo and Gui Gui are his co-stars, and both of them even win best-couple-onscreen-awards :))tumblr_n4y9348J3W1qhh4wao1_1280.png

and why here is always quite :S 
@noororo can you give the direct link? i have difficulity to find the videos :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived