(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

2pm-genesis.jpg

2PM recently released their third full-length album in Japan and has secured the #1 spot on the Oricon Chart.

On January 29, 2PM released “Genesis of 2PM” and has shot straight up to #1 on the very same day on the Oricon Daily Chart.

“Genesis of 2PM” is 2PM’s third full-length album released in Japan after their successful first (“Republic of 2PM“) and second (“Legend of 2PM“) albums. “Genesis of 2PM” is a good mix of 2PM’s strong outer image as well as their soft inner emotions as well.

Songs in this album include “Give Me Love,” “Winter Games,” “Step by Step,” “Merry-Go-Round” and others for a total of 13 tracks. Six of the pre-released tracks in this album went on to rank #1 on the ringtone download charts as well.

2PM commented, “When we heard that our album was at #1 on the Oricon Chart, we couldn’t hide our joy. We really thank everyone for their love and we’ll work even harder and try our best. Thank you for always loving us and supporting us.”

Meanwhile, 2PM started their arena tour in Japan on January 27.

Congratulations to 2PM !! :D 

cr : soompi 

packmule3

said:

@korchick, Can you imagine that? He's offering to prepare breakfast for THE WIFE? I eagerly anticipate that show for the thrill of hearing him say that. I hope the subs come out soon. Even the raw film is fine. I'm sure somebody from weibo or baidu will translate to Chinese and our ladies will here take care of the rest. 
@BiruAngel, Do you have a gif of that time when --GG asked TY, "Oppa, you like this one or this one? (pointing at her nose)" It's on Ep 2, at 53:50 minutes. It's going to be part of our Compare and Contrast. No rush. I've other pics I can use in the meantime. We've plenty of materials to work with. lol.  I wasn't sure if you had it already. :)  Thank you. 

Guest JoS1430293377

Oops! Sorry,I don't know how to delete it after I read your suggestion to keep her privacy.Can anybody tell me how ? I am glad to be part of this Miccheosso family but sometimes I do feel this is crazy....Why do I worry about them so much ?Why ?WhyWhy ? packmule3 said: JoS said: EVA Air Flight XX On-time - 

JoS

said: Oops! Sorry,I don't know how to delete it after I read your suggestion to keep her privacy.Can anybody tell me how ? I am glad to be part of this Miccheosso family but sometimes I do feel this is crazy....Why do I worry about them so much ?Why ?WhyWhy ?

packmule3

said:

JoS

said: EVA Air Flight XX On-time - 

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said:

JoS

said: Oops! Sorry,I don't know how to delete it after I read your suggestion to keep her privacy.Can anybody tell me how ? I am glad to be part of this Miccheosso family but sometimes I do feel this is crazy....Why do I worry about them so much ?Why ?WhyWhy ?

Guest bibidep

Can't wait for the NKT Dragon Music show to air, will be out in Japan evening of Jan. 31, 2014. I want to see Taec proposal hahaha. I will make the breakfast for you everyday......arrrrhhhhh....so mushy mushy....If I have a husband like Taec, I have to dig a hole to hide hahaha.

Guest bibidep

I hope Taec will be the first one to announce his girlfriend to the public so let the fans get use to it then no more hiding. I saw a lot of actor and actress dating no problem, why not Taec. SM artist had 2 couples in the limelight now, they still doing good.

I agree. I think he looks better with chubbier cheeks than with gaunt, skinny look. But then I like him to be more of a boy-next-door to match our Guigui, than a rocker, punk or squirrel. And I don't like him with blonde hair. (sorry I couldn't find his squirrelly photo)
taecyeon.jpg

BiruAngel said:  SIEG Fahrenheit.    I like this pic, Taec looking moshita!

from OkCat FB:
yesterday (Jan 30):
65650_796734947008211_1373736334_n.jpg
caption: (in english) Watching '2PM HANDS UP ASIA TOUR' DVD-!
MEOW-!
caption in twittter:
연휴 첫날 저녁, 옥캣이는 2PM HANDS UP ASIA TOUR DVD를 다시 보는중-! 모하시고 계시냐옹?

from okcat FB: (today)
sorry, not sure how to figure out time..
(5 hours ago): Happy Lunar New Year-! Meow-! (just caption in message, no pic)
(twitter caption):
Happy Lunar New Year-! 주인님들 복 많이 받으시라냥^^

(4 hours ago):
(caption in English on FB)
I'm Full....Meow!!
How about you?
1794591_797092076972498_2035012216_n.jpg
twitter caption:

벌써 배부른 옥캣이! 음식 맛있게 드시고 계시냐옹?

did we have this already?
Jan 28:
twitter: 오늘은 문화가 있는날! 매달 마지막 수요일은 문화생활을 즐겨보시라능! 냐냥!
BfIVSq-CEAA-fIC.jpg

on facebook:
caption in english: YEAH-! MEOW-!
on twitter:
벌써 6시-! MEOW-!
9393_795576907124015_950412671_n.jpg
EDIT: @minwooluv78 @korchick @bluemoonlight -- why is there a 6 in his tweet again? what is okcat's fascination with 6 AM/PM?

jan 29:
from twitter: 주인님들! 주인님들! 즐거운 설 연휴 보내시라냥!^-^ 맛있는 음식도 많이많이 드시라능!!
BfI3bkICEAIpRza.jpg
this was posted yesterday (jan 30) on okcat fb with english caption: Happy Lunar New Year's Day-! Meow-!

thought#1: why does there need to be 2 okcats to wish happy lunar new year.. it is not like okcat has a twin... :P

packmule3 said: No worries, @JoS. It's fine. Guigui already left LAX when you posted the details. 
Many of the posters here have been together for almost half a year now, so they already have a way of telegraphing the next plan of action without explanations. Like when @b8l8 said "protect privacy," it was a code to stop talking about it, at least temporarily, because we don't know who can access this information as we are an open forum. 
But no worries. You're fine. Don't let this incident deter you from posting. My favorite troublemaker, @spicystrawberry, has caused more INCIDENTS than you'll ever know... lol. Where is she anyway?   

Archived