(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

packmule3 unnie you know why it took her this long? cause it was kinkiness that you seek but cheesy from her :D =)) she do kinkiness pretty fast but cheesy turn her brain into mush that why it took twice as long HEHEHEHE :D

=)) =)) am I that obvious??

Jennifer Lum said:

Lol. @bibidep. Is this idea proposed by the same person last year who suggested that GG's Merry Christmas post had the word TAEC in it? I said no to that idea and I'm saying no again to this one. Guigui's mind doesn't work that way. Why, if she really wanted to form a message with those letters, I could think of these possibilities -- 1. Sorry! 2. Icky! 3. Sick! 4. Sit, TY! 5. Try it! 6. Sticky! 7. Cry too? 8. Ski too? 9. So tricky! 10. It rocks, TY! But that would assume that TY will get the message given the many different possibilities. Lol. My suggestion is to look for the company that sponsored "trick or toys" campaign, or made that slogan, or has that logo. Or simply find out what this "trick or toys" is all about. She's giving it a thumbs up so she probably means she's endorsing it.

:)

Guest leechalee

that is some menu! are we going to dress up for this?

a question for folks -- do you find yourself smiling randomly when a scene from WGM pops into your head? share!

Randomly smiling and randomly laughing out loud... im frequently attacked my by TaecGui random flash mobs... everything triggers it... someone saying something, me talking.... = automatically hears/speaks in GG or TY tone.. when I say 'omg' 'what happened' speaking to someone, I say it in KH tone ( and yes I get that 'what just happened to your voice/why did your tone change?' alot <- see that I typed alot but in my head said it with Baek Ji Young's tone...) if I say a sentence, a word, have a reaction that I've seen watching TaecGui, I act out that scence or say it in whoevers tone the sentence belongs to...

huh am I repeating my self?? :))

Anyway... my family, friends think im crazy... but they dont know theres more like me.. (well.... my husband does lol).. they dont know just how micheoso we can get.. they dont know its coming for them too....... #TaecGuiWorldDomination (evil laugh)

P.S @angelangie please secure me a room at the TaecGui rehab centre, thank you :D

Guest leechalee

@leechalee,

Did you photoshop the cookie?!! kekekeke. Wow, you're good!! Thanks!

See that? We do everything for our little chick Guigui. 

Yeah i edited using my 'S note' app.. dont know how to work those photoshop apps lol... your welcome :)

Guest bibidep

When I think back what @Packmule3 Unnie said yesterday about GuiGui posted a piece of art on her facebook.  Unnie said let wait and see how Taec responds for GuiGui posted muahahaha...Not too long after that OKCat twitter had this picture of the cat hahaha.   Unnie see, the counter back even much meaningful and lovely mushy more than any other day that OKCat posted.  If we don't think and connect the dots then nothing happen, but if we try to match that, wow nothing can stop us hahaha.  The title caption for the picture in English and all in capital letter too.

LOVE♡ MEOW♡
BeB3pPDCIAACAZ1.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter

Guest leechalee

@BiruAngel.... your skills are amazing! Love the invite! Love love love it! **Ok leechalee calm down is not your shower L-) **

To TG or their lurking spies... im pimping out my sisters * @BiruAngel * invitation making skills for when you decide to set the date.. the real date... for your wedding... no cash needed.... instead a table or two... for all us sisters, oh @drft, even if its at the back, in the corner, because we know yous have alot of friends.. (girls bring binoculars, hd recorders, cameras- the works!) Thank you... xie xie... kamsamida ^:)^ ^:)^

(Lol @ pimping out @BiruAngel =))... take one for the team! TaecGui, Fighting! ^^ )

Guest bibidep

leechalee said: @BiruAngel.... your skills are amazing! Love the invite! Love love love it! **Ok leechalee calm down is not your shower L-) ** To TG or their lurking spies... im pimping out my sisters *@BiruAngel* invitation making skills for when you decide to set the date.. the real date... for your wedding... no cash needed.... instead a table or two... for all us sisters, oh @drft, even if its at the back, in the corner, because we know yous have alot of friends.. (girls bring binoculars, hd recorders, cameras- the works!) Thank you... xie xie... kamsamida ^:)^ ^:)^ (Lol @ pimping out @BiruAngel =))... take one for the team! TaecGui, Fighting! ^^ )

@spicystrawberryGoodness,This is Jared,Finished my Mom's profile picture, if any of you get the joke I applaud you tremendously as my own mother barely understood it. On another hand, I've been working on some fan art which shall be posted soon. Updates later, I wish you luck with my mother.

Guest leechalee

Are you Okkkkk??  (GuiGui's tone)  You get so excited out of a sudden...What is in your mind that make you like this hahaha??  I just don't know and don't want to think about if we have a bomb drop in our thread and what do we do next hahaha.

Depends what kind of bomb it is... if its an iceberg that sinks our ship... then I'll thank yous all the the laughs, the abs I've formed while laughing, for the drinks and food at our lil events and for your friendship... I'll bid you all farewell and then jump ship... and freeze to death like Jack Dawson :)) :))

But.... for now I'll don my cute yellow polkadot headband, like GG in ep 13 and ride the TG rollercoaster... woo hoo!! Life is too short to worry about the what ifs... TaecGui fighting!^^ always keep the faith :-*

omg I just kissed @bibidep hahaha add another $5 to my total please =))

leechalee

said: @BiruAngel.... your skills are amazing! Love the invite! Love love love it! **Ok leechalee calm down is not your shower L-) ** To TG or their lurking spies... im pimping out my sisters * @BiruAngel * invitation making skills for when you decide to set the date.. the real date... for your wedding... no cash needed.... instead a table or two... for all us sisters, oh @drft, even if its at the back, in the corner, because we know yous have alot of friends.. (girls bring binoculars, hd recorders, cameras- the works!) Thank you... xie xie... kamsamida ^

^ ^

^ (Lol @ pimping out @BiruAngel =))... take one for the team! TaecGui, Fighting! ^^ )

Guest leechalee

Waee :(( soompi why do you keep playing with my shippers heart? Why give me pic posting abilities then take them away ALL the time? Meanie b-( just kidding :-j Took me awhile to repost, miahne @packmule3 unnie... **couldnt be bothered looking for my post to edit, so I'll post here ;) ** depending on how you pronounce the words/syllables, its a haiku... otherwise its very similar to a haiku :)).... I know, I know 8-| :-@ lol tadaaa!! TaecGuiMushyoverload_01-1_zpsf8bc4da2.jpg

Waee

:(

( soompi why do you keep playing with my shippers heart? Why give me pic posting abilities then take them awsay ALL the time? Meanie b-( just kidding :-j

Took me awhile to repost, miahne @packmule3 unnie... **couldnt be bothered looking for my post to edit, so I'll post here ;) ** depending on how you pronounce the words/syllables, its a haiku... otherwise its very similar to a haiku :)).... I know, I know 8-| :-@ lol tadaaa!!

@leechalee, thanks for the summary of uri couple love story. Short,sweet and simple and yet fully describing TG's love story without fail...especially 'now it's all over, but still in my thoughts, my heart, she is still my wife...so touching... :-) :-) :-)

Archived