(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona
Guest bibidep

bouquet78 said: bibidep said: I guess we will get to the 1500 pages by the end of this week if every day we have the news and OKCat's facebook, twitter update, GuiGui's facebook update posted crazy like yesterday for sure we will make it, or we have one breaking news about the couple we may hit to the 1500 page by mid week hahaha. 

I see you @Drft, you checking us out but you don't want to say hi??  How are you doing lately??

Woman and man when they fall in love they look more mature, pretty and handsome....Look at Taec and GuiGui from June and now.

@angelangie  One cup of coffee coming right up!  Thanks for everything!  
coffee.gif%3Fw%3D490 
with Red Velvet Swiss Rollred-velvet-cake-roll.jpg

or our local favorite for breakfast.nasi-lemak.jpg
Ok, before @spicystrawberry nag me to relate this TaecGui, "I like breakfast.  If you don't eat breakfast, you'll become stupid!"

Guest leechalee

@Dina_Dana, lol.

Deep and thoughtful? Huh? Where? Who's been writing deep and thoughtful posts between pages 1405-1450? Sparky? @leechalee my-cellphone-dropped-on-my-face? Or the pervy ladies? I think I missed those too and have been living under a rock without you. Kekeke.

Before you disappear into the ether of higher education, please don't forget to post your 1500th page greetings. Or write two sentences about your favorite moment here in soompi. Then I'll add the schmaltzy (overly sentimental) music to go with it. Or maybe something by ABBA. Lol.

Take care now.

Nope, I dont think that was me, unnie... I hardly do 'deep and meaningful' im the always-laughing-clueless-drop-my-cell-on-my-face ajumma :)) **why am I an ajumma? Im... still young :| ;))... mustn't be an age thing then, it must be because im married eh? ;;) ;;) ;;) <- using my 'GG butterfly lashes aegyo' -the type she used on G.O :)) **

Heres my contribution for the 1500th page... I love love love :x our "healing songs" Playlist...I listen to it alot... l♥ve playing it via the flatscreen!!.. I love how we all (most??) dedicated a song and how eclectic our collection is... thanks again @angelangie for creating it^^ >:D< ( I doubt the pic will show... mianhe in advance :D )

Screenshot_2014-01-14-18-55-34-1_zps183e282e.png

Guest bluemoonlight

OkCat just tweeted:
지켜보고 있다. - from 옥캣. 냐냥! MEOW!
[Trans] Watching (you). - from OkCat. Nya-nyang! MEOW!
Edit:FB caption: Always behind you. MEOW!
Bd69bueCIAARngC.jpg:large
cr: OkCat's twitter
Oooh, OkCat's living on the edge... :))(sorry for the pun)

labbit

said: Hello @korchick..I had a question for you and hope you can help here. Is it true that in Korea culture, the man/husband will be proud that if he had a pretty girlfriend or wife, he will be very happy and proud to show off to his friends? Looks like Taec is very proud to show off to his friends his cute and pretty wife during wedding photo shoot and the housewarming party. At the same time he is also very protective of her and try to shield her more to his side when taking pics with his 2pm members. I think although Taec lived in US for many years, his root is still Korean and he might have this culture in him.

Guest spicystrawberry

Episode 15 Part 3 :D Choco Powder!! Dragon ~ !!! Anddd.............
1506681_10151762993796157_992923791_n.jp

...."Last but not least, thank you for marrying me" :x :x :x 
Kandong >.< 

Archived