(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cannakat

@bluemoonrising and @packmule3, genius reply hahahahaha   :))   :))

Welcome @Joe_Lu, and thank you for the video.

Guest bibidep

Hello hello......OKCat posted a picture in his Facebook and the title caption said "WANNA SEE U!!!" I don't know who he want to see, hopefully he wants to see the lady we all know. I can't post any picture, some one please help to bring it here, thank you.

packmule3 said: Good job, Guigui, but we're currently learning to say no in different languages.
Picture 1...in French, because we're classy.

credit: mentalfloss
Picture 2...in Russian, because we're CATamir Putin. 

credit: quickmeme
and Picture 3...with crying OKCat because we don't like to be trolled that way. (lol)

Guest lok2ming

Hello hello......OKCat posted a picture in his Facebook and the title caption said "WANNA SEE U!!!" I don't know who he want to see, hopefully he wants to see the lady we all know. I ca't post any picture, some one please help to bring it here, thank you.

i saw this from facebook....but cannot captured since i m using phone。。

very obvious taec!!! i know you miss the small chick sooo much. i miss her too.

Guest bibidep

Thank you BiruAngel for the picture. Oh I saw a yellow/orange head with the glasses in the phone inside the picture look like the Chick, may be OKCat want to see the Chick....OKCat now try to make a move so obvious....good good.

Guest rose999

BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Fri, Mar 28 at 12.27pm (KST: 1.27pm)Caption :  우리 지금 당장 만나자냥!
OkCat Facebook on Fri, Mar 28 at 12.28pm (KST: 1.28pm)Caption WANNA SEE U!!! 

Guest rose999

Okcat Appa can't contain himself, it's an ORDER and DEMAND to meet in person, not through text or calls.
NO flaming Friday anymore???

I'm interested what has gotten Appa all wild up?

Archived