(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Biru Angel said: tamah said: Biru Angel said: Taecyeon plans to show a new side of himself on 'Very Good Days'.2PM 's Taecyeon is kicking the new year off with another drama to add to his thriving acting career, KBS 2TV 's 'Very Good Days'!

Taecyeon, who has been making a name for himself as an actor on KBS 2TV's 'Dream High' and 'Cinderella's Sister ', and tvN 's 'Who Are You? ',will take on his first weekend drama 'Very Good Days'. As much as this is his next step towards being acknowledged as more than just an idol star, Taecyeon has been focusing on immersing himself into his character.  His agency rep told Star News on the 11th, "As Taecyeon is acting with veteran sunbaenims, his determination is like no other... In order to focus on his character, he is consistently trying to converse with the producers. Since he is a hard-working actor, he will show a new side of him."
'Very Good Days' will take viewers on the life journey of a man who grows up poor but ends up becoming a successful prosecutor and returns to his hometown 15 years later.

The drama will premiere following the conclusion of 'The Wang Family' on February 22 at 7:55 PM KST!

Guest leechalee

I like this @gilnoona.

<

But I don't like this.

And I'm scared of this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUT1ZnHEj7-Vprr8H3QGr

Fun fact: Its quite an ugly fish.. 2nd most poisonous creature in the world... :-? **Oooh I've found a pair- Snap!!** "I know, you know!"

so right now we only left ChanSUng lols....

i know someone heart breaking right now cause she is not the recipient of the big bear ROFL

I am sure CS will be a good and sweet husband like Taec, too. I think CS will give and create a lot surprise event for his future wifey...CS is GOOD at giving surprise, isn't he (Okcat event)?....whoever pair with him will be as happy as uri GG.... :)) :)) :))

I'd like to say hi to our new member!:-) @korchick ❤️ I loved reading your long post... So don't worry. We here love those things!:-) can't help but mention you... It's so fun to welcome people who share the same love for TaecGui. Hope you enjoy here and don't lurk too much!❤️ (Like me...)

Wooooow... Can't wait for Wooyoung's 1st meeting with wife... Only because I'd like to see how he applies all the advice given to him by Taec. Lols... But still, as a WY-BML shipper, my heart goes to you, my dear @bluemoonlight! Be strong!! b-(

packmule3 said: Hi Packmule3,Sorry if I made your heart skipped a beat. I should have put a bracket with "delu"...The below from Guigui post actually meant "Thanks to everyone for your concern and advice. I received it (heart), already starting to listen to all of you". She definitely meant to more than one person, it is just my delu mode to add in my interpretation of her thanking message.
Yes keep it up will mean more like an encouragement to keep the spirit up so that you can do your best.
謝謝你們每個人給我的關心跟建議,都收到了image ️已經開始聽你們的了... 的了...

Thanks a bunch for the clarification, @labbit.  :)  Don't you just love all the ♥♥♥ ?

TOP TEN REASONS WHY LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE GOOD

1. DISTANCE - It is a TEST of Love. Many will FAIL..., But for those Who
                               can understand it have the answer:

" TRUE LOVE"

Archived