(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Sutarura Rura

angelangie said: actually i think Taec continue to try his best to do what he can to touch his hands in criss cross state to make gui gui laugh....seeing how much she is laughing...it had became part of his habits to make gui gui laugh....
i mean come on he can just stop it if he wishes it.....and also why did he suggested doing stretching when he himself couldnt do it....did he did it to test gui gui flexibility goes??? **ahem**
cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodeh098_zpsf676f1d9.gifEpisodeh099_zpsb6a8be3b.gifEpisodeh100_zpsd0cd141d.gif
Episodeh101_zps8fd24a27.gifEpisodeh102_zps9eb1f86b.gifEpisodeh103_zpsbacadaa4.gif
Episodeh104_zps99a8a194.gifEpisodeh105_zpsc4ca9c6c.gifEpisodeh106_zpsaeeca8fd.gif
Episodeh107_zps999733e8.gif

Guest Jenny Johnson

Actually.....Taec kept saying their couple colours were bright and colourful. Not to the romantic side. In my opinion....TaecGui was actually far more romantic than the other couple.To me romance don't just comes from events itself.The way they give in to each other and comprimising, the thoughts of taking care of each other feelings, the ways they accept each other and not wanting to change each other. The marriage proposal was the main romantic event, playing their song, reading out a letter of his thoughts of this relationship and kneeling down on 1 knee and propose, to me for a man to kneel down and propose was very touching. A wedding of only 2 of them with no other guest just because GuiGui wants it that way was also romantic, just the 2 of them(ignoring the production team 8-|Waking up to accompany GuiGui for breakfast( I believe is more than the one we watched if not she would not have said it she will not force him to wake up for breakfast anymore).The thoughts of not rejecting her every naughty pranks and games.The way he hold her hands, close to his body, leaning close to her. wishing to know what she thought of him.The thoughts of doing everything for her just by holding her, putting on the headphones(she has hands to put it on but he would put it on everytime), cleaning her wet shoes without asking and more that we did not get to see!The thoughts of remembering their moments together and esp the final event.To me, its all the thoughts that really matters.

Fangirling Wives!    :D:D:D
1235096_1379923278906612_1466959027_n.jp

1238315_1379919435573663_1456931472_n.jp

Someone pointed this out ages ago.  Thought to post the similarities of a 'real' wife & a virtual wife just for fun!  GG was just like that married woman, hiding beside their husbands when they came face to face with their idol!  =)) =)) =))

bouquet78 said:

chinly Lin

wrote:

»

angelangie said:

chinly Lin said:

angelangie said:

@chinly

Lin

OMG.....BUBBLE TEA!!!!! ***********GRABBBBB ONEEEE************

eeeemmmmmmm...........***sigh***......I'm alive now!!!!

:D

Since you love bubble tea, if you ever visit Taiwan, there is one that is made with real milk not powder.  Taste different but still good ^^

oh dont worry Jie i be visiting Taiwan....just not sure when ROFL...

=))

my mom love the hokkien series that taiwan broadcasting over here in Malaysia

:)

so mom had put that on a must visit list for me to take her go....lols tell me the stall name and i save it

so that when i when there i will definitely look it up....btw Jie do you have WeChat? add me???

so in case i go there i can just pm you

Seriously?  Does she understand Taiwanese (hokkien)?  I can understand it but I'm rusty speaking it ^^I'll have to get back to you with the stall name...got their menu at the office.Unfortunately I don't have wechat but if you do ever come by Taiwan, just message me.  I'll pass you my phone # directly ^^

Guest charliew

angelangie said: JenJ said: Actually.....Taec kept saying their couple colours were bright and colourful. Not to the romantic side. In my opinion....TaecGui was actually far more romantic than the other couple.To me romance don't just comes from events itself.The way they give in to each other and comprimising, the thoughts of taking care of each other feelings, the ways they accept each other and not wanting to change each other. The marriage proposal was the main romantic event, playing their song, reading out a letter of his thoughts of this relationship and kneeling down on 1 knee and propose, to me for a man to kneel down and propose was very touching. A wedding of only 2 of them with no other guest just because GuiGui wants it that way was also romantic, just the 2 of them(ignoring the production team 8-|Waking up to accompany GuiGui for breakfast( I believe is more than the one we watched if not she would not have said it she will not force him to wake up for breakfast anymore).The thoughts of not rejecting her every naughty pranks and games.The way he hold her hands, close to his body, leaning close to her. wishing to know what she thought of him.The thoughts of doing everything for her just by holding her, putting on the headphones(she has hands to put it on but he would put it on everytime), cleaning her wet shoes without asking and more that we did not get to see!The thoughts of remembering their moments together and esp the final event.To me, its all the thoughts that really matters.

Guest Jenny Johnson

angelangie

said:

JenJ

said: Actually.....Taec kept saying their couple colours were bright and colourful. Not to the romantic side. In my opinion....TaecGui was actually far more romantic than the other couple.To me romance don't just comes from events itself.The way they give in to each other and comprimising, the thoughts of taking care of each other feelings, the ways they accept each other and not wanting to change each other. The marriage proposal was the main romantic event, playing their song, reading out a letter of his thoughts of this relationship and kneeling down on 1 knee and propose, to me for a man to kneel down and propose was very touching. A wedding of only 2 of them with no other guest just because GuiGui wants it that way was also romantic, just the 2 of them(ignoring the production team 

8-|

Waking up to accompany GuiGui for breakfast( I believe is more than the one we watched if not she would not have said it she will not force him to wake up for breakfast anymore).The thoughts of not rejecting her every naughty pranks and games.The way he hold her hands, close to his body, leaning close to her. wishing to know what she thought of him.The thoughts of doing everything for her just by holding her, putting on the headphones(she has hands to put it on but he would put it on everytime), cleaning her wet shoes without asking and more that we did not get to see!The thoughts of remembering their moments together and esp the final event.To me, its all the thoughts that really matters.

Guest Jenny Johnson

charliew

said:

angelangie

said:

JenJ

said: Actually.....Taec kept saying their couple colours were bright and colourful. Not to the romantic side. In my opinion....TaecGui was actually far more romantic than the other couple.To me romance don't just comes from events itself.The way they give in to each other and comprimising, the thoughts of taking care of each other feelings, the ways they accept each other and not wanting to change each other. The marriage proposal was the main romantic event, playing their song, reading out a letter of his thoughts of this relationship and kneeling down on 1 knee and propose, to me for a man to kneel down and propose was very touching. A wedding of only 2 of them with no other guest just because GuiGui wants it that way was also romantic, just the 2 of them(ignoring the production team 

8-|

Waking up to accompany GuiGui for breakfast( I believe is more than the one we watched if not she would not have said it she will not force him to wake up for breakfast anymore).The thoughts of not rejecting her every naughty pranks and games.The way he hold her hands, close to his body, leaning close to her. wishing to know what she thought of him.The thoughts of doing everything for her just by holding her, putting on the headphones(she has hands to put it on but he would put it on everytime), cleaning her wet shoes without asking and more that we did not get to see!The thoughts of remembering their moments together and esp the final event.To me, its all the thoughts that really matters.

bouquet78 said:

chinly Lin wrote: »

angelangie said:

chinly Lin said:

angelangie said:

@chinly Lin

OMG.....BUBBLE TEA!!!!! ***********GRABBBBB ONEEEE************

eeeemmmmmmm...........***sigh***......I'm alive now!!!!

Since you love bubble tea, if you ever visit Taiwan, there is one that is made with real milk not powder.  Taste different but still good ^^

oh dont worry Jie i be visiting Taiwan....just not sure when ROFL...

my mom love the hokkien series that taiwan broadcasting over here in Malaysia so mom had put that on a must visit list for me to take her go....lols tell me the stall name and i save it so that when i when there i will definitely look it up....btw Jie do you have WeChat? add me???  

so in case i go there i can just pm you  

Seriously?  Does she understand Taiwanese (hokkien)?  I can understand it but I'm rusty speaking it ^^I'll have to get back to you with the stall name...got their menu at the office.Unfortunately I don't have wechat but if you do ever come by Taiwan, just message me.  I'll pass you my phone # directly ^^

@chinly lin, I am going to taipei this coming October....

@angelangie   Basically, most of bubble milk teas through out Taiwan are good but these are 2 of my favorites ones from stalls (also opinion from my colleagues as well):

1)  www.mr-wish.comThe bubble thing is sweeter so I usually ask for half sugar.  

2)  www.dayungs.com.tw

Plain, no sweetness on the bubble thing.

@bouquet78  seriously?  PM me your e-mail address.  Someone was going to Korean towards the end of the year?  Is that you too?

@chinly Lin,...yup! I am going to Korea on 18th Sept but it is going to be a short trip..just stop by..and that's why I was asking for help whether Cafe Schneeballen is open during Chuseok and remember, you and @minwooluv78 helped me to find out that the cafe is open even during Chuseok holidays...then I am going over to Taipei on the 4th Oct.....sure, I will PM you my email address... :-)

2PM Japan Fan meeting "Yazoo" 48,000 fans go wild "Fantasy"

Impressive! 

2PM,......please come to Malaysia for fan meeting as well. P/S : Taec, please secretly bring along GuiGui,OK?!!!!!!...after the fan meeting ends, both of you can go 'honeymoon' at one of our exotic and beautiful island, Langkawi Island, Sipadan Island, Redang Island, Pangkor Island,..all YOURS..... and I can be your butler..(don't worry, I won't tell anyone....shhhh.....)....:)) :)) :))

angelangie said: bluemoonrising said: BiruAngel said: Don't make a girl fall for you, if you have no intention of catching her!    Well said Dorothy!   I have some shoes stored away near a dumpster as photos below.  Some I've put to good use, but if the need be....., walla, we got reserves!   If that's not enough, we can always borrow some shoes from HongKi!    :D =)) =)) =))

Archived