(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

@bibidep

I'm sorry @Angleangie but I saw something in side Taec shirt on the bottom left picture, a little pad white color.   I remember I saw one of the episode Taec with GuiGui during the exercise I think, I saw he had some thing black inside his sweater/shirt too, and the same area like in this picture.  Is any of us know what is that??

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches   :))

Hahahahaha your post cracks me up!!!! Salonpas pain relief is the best hahahahhaha :)) :))

Are you from indonesia @ardorie?

yokalana said:

ardorie28

wrote:

»

@bibidep

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I'm sorry

@Angleangie

but I saw something in side Taec shirt on the bottom left picture, a little pad white color.   I remember I saw one of the episode Taec with GuiGui during the exercise I think, I saw he had some thing black inside his sweater/shirt too, and the same area like in this picture.  Is any of us know what is that??<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches  

:))

Guest chu3x

yokalana said:

angelangie wrote: »

yokalana said:

@chu3x we love youuuuuu sending you virtual hugs to italy!!!!!! If it's that hot in italy than i'm agreed, you better start to continue write the next chap of your "hawt" ff ...... hehehe....

Wow so many hugs in the early morning :)) good way to start my morning thank you girls!!! >:D<

Guest chu3x

@yokalana hahaha did i type it correctly this time? Sorry if ever i typed it wrongly :-S

You wont get angry at me right? :(

Guest yokalana

yokalana said:

ardorie28 wrote: »

@bibidep

I'm sorry @Angleangie but I saw something in side Taec shirt on the bottom left picture, a little pad white color.   I remember I saw one of the episode Taec with GuiGui during the exercise I think, I saw he had some thing black inside his sweater/shirt too, and the same area like in this picture.  Is any of us know what is that??

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches  

Hahahahaha your post cracks me up!!!! Salonpas pain relief is the best hahahahhaha

Are you from indonesia @ardorie?

I'm filipino but i live here in cali  :)

Then i have to be proud as indonesian that Salonpas has went global, even uri yaec wear them *delulu mode* hahahaha :))

Guest yokalana

The 20 Most Influential Female Actresses"Wu Ying Jie (Gui Gui), Taiwanese actress. She became famous because of her participation in the program Blackie’s Teenage Club (我爱黑涩会), because of her popularity in the show, she was the first out of the nine Hey Girls to officially debut on her own. Her bold sense of fashion has received praise from fans online. In the popular ancient series Female Prime Minister (陆贞传奇), Wu Ying Jie had an amazing performance."================================In this article (http://ox.vdfly.com/xbd/20130623/25187.html) published over a month ago on a Chinese entertainment website, in a list containing famous names such as Cecilia Liu, Ariel Lin, Joe Chen, Zhao Li Ying, and Yang Mi, Gui Gui was named one of the twenty most influential female actresses. credit to guiguiwuyingjie (tumblr) & @Bubble-AF for finding it :)

988289_618939961471158_58896713_n_zps2e8c54e8.jpg

Woooaaaaaa 恭喜鬼鬼!!!!! She really is very talented in acting, i'm very happy that they mentioned her being top 20 most influencial actress even without mentioning GWGM. This shown that she really is already famous and talented in china and taiwan. Once again, 恭喜你鬼鬼, 加油!!!!

Guest nalikahibar

@bulletcargo aaah.. thank u for the answer..

:D

i also believe that they still contact each other. why? because i want it. hahaa.. XD

*btw, salonpas/koyo is really friend of mine. you're a certified ahjumma if you wear it. it's ahjumma style. haha. on taec case, he's qualified to be ahjussi.. so just get married with guigui taec!*

bulletcargo said:

@ Lmangla and for everyone's reference, I'm available EST hours hahha.

- Photoshoot. Is where all the romantic charges started. She felt it first and somewhere along the way he caught on her nervousness and I think this is the first time he saw her as a woman.  Yes I strongly believe he was into her at this moment.

- when team mate said he was bragging about guigui and quietly observing them. yes, they were definitely sizing her up. why? you know when you girls introduce a potential love partner to your friends and you gauge our sincerity? we have that too, sort of. just, well, we like to know whos keeping our buddy's mind/time occupied.

- mentioning nickguy (lets shorten this i'm bad with names). this is where i surprise you. yes, i think he minded it the very first time he heard it. which was when they were trying out dresses. she asked once, he answered, she kept asking, he ignored the rest of mention of the other guy. watch again if you don't get me.

- dance/card proposal. he was very embarassed. my reaction would probably be the same to tell you the truth. but i would be touched too once i realize the effort she's put in, which i think was what happened to him. when that iloveyou came out of her mouth, i think he was very taken aback and it had him thinking, "does she know the brevity of those words?"

- skinship. wth is that word?? hahaha this is the first time i've encountered that word and i had to ask sis to expound. so skinship is when you show affection by touching, hugging, kissing etc. it was very natural and no, theyre not faking it. i think they took advantage of whatever chance they had to do "skinship"(i feel funny saying it). the girl, guigui is very touchy feely and likes hugging. She inititiated a lot at first, but if anyone noticed, when she wasn't doing it a lot anymore, taec started initiating. which leads me to believe he liked it.

- moments i thought he was into her. one moment after another: the part where he asked her if he thought about him when they weren't shooting, that left my mouth hanging open. if it was for show, then that was not a cool thing to do because that could lead the girl on. it was too personal.; and before that, when he asked her if she felt something for him in his letter. yes those words seemed very sincere even to my ears.

- brother sister. what incestuous mind conjured this????

Okay, I need a breather.

angelangie said: bulletcargo said: I don't want anyone to think I'm pulling your leg. When I say I believe they're in contact, its because I think they are. I have my reasons why I believe they stay in contact. I think this is where your imaginations come in (i say this with affection for all of you here, not mockery). I think most of you think they stay in contact because they're secretly dating. Am I right or am I right? =) As for me, its as simple as this: that girl values relationships, be it romantic or friendship. She seems like a person who will try very hard to keep people in her life, in whatever capacity.... And to answer a personal question, my name is Bullet. Goonyt y'all

angelangie said:

Gui Gui updates her weibo again :)

我們每個人煮了兩個菜...好溫馨!

(Translations: each of us cook two dishes, this felt so warms!)

Credit: Gui Gui Weibo69012dbdjw1e7cuspfzfjj218g18gq7y_zps6c431332.jpg

so is she now getting better at cooking? hehehe... the food in the pic looks yummy  ;))

ooh....pot luck I guess....The prawn /shrimps look delicious to me...yum yum yum.....GuiGui, it is still not late for you to learn to cook...keep up the good work!!..

:D

Archived