(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest nicolemae24

minwooluv78 said: gingermianbao said:

angelangie

said:

gingermianbao

said: [color=#cc33cc]With Angelangie's prompting, I went surfing around Baidu for Taecgui as well and WOW, lot's of gems in there. Chinese fans are really daebak! Not just analysis and daydreams about Taecgui in real life, but visual EVIDENCE that will make you smile so much as you take them in.[/color][color=#cc33cc]

[/color][color=#cc33cc]Here's one which is really new to me. A video taken during 2PM's concert in Guangzhou on the night of March 30th (Halfway into the filming of WGMG but before airing of the first epi). At around 9:17, focus on Nickhun who got Taec's attention and was using his head to beckon at something(one) in the audience. What words were he mouthing?? Guigui! With that cheeky expression ^ ^ 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4NDUxNDE2.html

[/color][color=#cc33cc]

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM4NDA5NTky.html

[/color][color=#cc33cc]The second clip was taken from another direction so we can see Taec. Into the 5th minute, Taec responded to Khun. I'll leave you guys to decipher his response

:)

[/color]

GOOD MORNING!!!! HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  :)  :)

OMG!!!!  @avrilcassiopeia - nope didn't put up the song title!  they are getting smarter and smarter!!

BUT!  Thanks to YOU @minwooluv78   All is well..!!!  we have successfully cheated the system  ;)

We have our MV! 

First things first:

1.  WELCOME to all those who have just joined in recently!  Yes, you know who you are. :)  Please stay.  Join in whenever you can.  Even if its just to say Hi or whether it is just you saying "I love TaeGui"..  :)

2.  IT"S FRIDAY! and in a few more hours we will be buzzing, spamming and going literally nuts!!

SO......WITHOUT further ado............... EVERYONE..................ENJOY!!!!!!

PS:  i hope the words were timed perfectly!

Guest avrilcassiopeia

now in indonesia already 7.48 AM

i need about 13 hours to wait wgmg upload the video this evening

Guest bibidep

miz-em said: GOOD MORNING!!!! HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  :)  :)

OMG!!!!  @avrilcassiopeia - nope didn't put up the song title!  they are getting smarter and smarter!!

BUT!  Thanks to YOU @minwooluv78   All is well..!!!  we have successfully cheated the system  ;)

We have our MV! 

First things first:

1.  WELCOME to all those who have just joined in recently!  Yes, you know who you are. :)  Please stay.  Join in whenever you can.  Even if its just to say Hi or whether it is just you saying "I love TaeGui"..  :)

2.  IT"S FRIDAY! and in a few more hours we will be buzzing, spamming and going literally nuts!!

SO......WITHOUT further ado............... EVERYONE..................ENJOY!!!!!!

PS:  i hope the words were timed perfectly!

angelangie said: AND ALL MY DARLING I FOUND ANOTHER NEW UNSEEN PICTURES :D but not as juicy as yesterday one but still
look at how he look at her....**swooning*** the stares he had on her..............sigh damns....this is really a piece of tidbits for early in the morning lols
@mcleen im also an ahjummas...so welcome to the bracket hun ROFL
a06d565bgw1e5f8fgwqmkj20fa0mxgnl_zpsd2cb857a.jpg

angelangie said: @miz-emoh hun you just made my Friday more bearable to get thru the last few agonizing hours for the episode 10!!!!! Love you hun love love.....hahahaha n honestly if this two dont go out together i ....i do what.......hmmm now that a questions ROFL........jeezz....how nuts am i? i guess @strawberrypen is right to give me the big pictures of going nutty LOLssss....

@angelangie ...you deserve all the credits dearie coz you're the fairygodmother of this thread ... what i mean is , you're always right here to welcome and entertain us, besides sharing with us so many goodies  ...  :) . ..yerp , they are definitely the IT couple ....really pray hard that somehow they would really end up together though i know it sounds very impossible for the time being given their status as idols also the  different way of life that they are living ... but then who knows  that one day our wish might come true , if that day comes .. i'm pretty sure all of us would rejoice with happiness.. for now , i don't know if i can watch gui gui or taec with being paired up with someone else ... huhuhu... i really really wish that they would get to act together in a drama soon if there's  no season 2 for taecgui ....seriously taecgui have  the most beautiful wedding pictures that i've ever seen ... and it's really weird as to why these latest breathtaking  wedding pictures are only emerging up right now when the show is almost reaching its end ... huhuhuh ....however , it's better late than never right . like what you've always said , taecgui are picture perfect .... they really shine and they look the most gorgeous when they are together ... i've been watching taec's recent videos of his interviews and performances , maybe it's only me , but then he doesn't look as hot and as handsome as he is compared to when  he's around gui gui .. i guess it's because he's always smiling and looking at gui gui in such an endearing gentleman way that makes him stand out so much during then ... but now , perhaps it's true like what he said he feels lonely , so i can't really see that sparkles/shines in his eyes like what i see when taecgui are together ... ahhh ..please God , please let them have another chance to work together again .... btw , that latest wedding picture of taecgui is purely gem ... i love the way taec look into gui gui's eyes ....are u an ahjumma too ?? huhuhu .. i'm 31 this year ... hik hik .. aigooo .. i'm already in my thirties but then taecgui made me feel like i'm still a teenager since i just can't stop spazzing and shipping them together ... JJ couple and Taecgui couple .. these 2 lovely pairings really turned my life upside down .. uhuks.. btw , is there any english fanfic feat taecgui out there ?? i went to winglin.net but then i don't see any taecgui FF ... usually winglin have so many interesting FF .. it's really unfortunate that I can't read Chinese , if not I also want to go and lurk in Baidu coz I know Chinese forumers usually have very good observation on OTP ... 
@miz-em huhuhuh.. i've just watched your latest mv , and as usual your vid really made my day .. i love all the pictures that u  use..dearie , may I know where did you get the last picture that u used for the wedding dress mv ?? the one that taec was holding onto gui gui's waist and staring right into her eyes while she was in that dipped position .. i saw the monochrome version before but then i guess this is the first time i'm seeing the coloured one ..can u please share the picture right here .. i especially love that pic ... it really gives me the feel like a prince who's trying to save his beautiful bride ... taecgui is definitely the epitome of PICTURE PERFECT. seriously these 2 are like match made in heaven .... and yerp yerp .. i have one request , perhaps you can use this song in your next mv..... i really feel that this song perfectly fits our lovely couple....it seems like what taec is really feeling after meeting gui gui .....

HOW DID YOU KNOW BY GARY VALENCIANO
I remember so wellThe day that you came into my lifeYou asked for my nameYou had the most beautiful smile
My life started to changeI'd wake up each day feeling alrightWith you right by my sideMakes me feel things will work out just fine
CHORUSHow did you knowI needed someone like you in my life
That there was an empty space in my heartYou came at the right time in my life
I'll never forgetHow you brought the sun to shine in my lifeAnd took all the worries and fears that I hadI guess what I'm really trying to sayIt's not everyday that someone like you comes my wayNo words can express how much I love you
Repeat Chorus

angelangie said: @miz-em
yes we do really feels like a family here :) **hugss** em, em , em ,em em.....hehehehe how u like i calling you that so far....and i dont know what i do if they dont hook up for real....mind is not working properly after they release another photo again lols.........
i will definitely stay up tonight to write up another drum up after i watch the episode again....besides i be on graveyard shift so i have to be up anyway ROFL :D

mcleen said: @miz-em huhuhuh.. i've just watched your latest mv , and as usual your vid really made my day .. i love all the pictures that u  use..dearie , may I know where did you get the last picture that u used for the wedding dress mv ?? the one that taec was holding onto gui gui's waist and staring right into her eyes while she was in that dipped position .. i saw the monochrome version before but then i guess this is the first time i'm seeing the coloured one ..can u please share the picture right here .. i especially love that pic ... it really gives me the feel like a prince who's trying to save his beautiful bride ... taecgui is definitely the epitome of PICTURE PERFECT. seriously these 2 are like match made in heaven .... and yerp yerp .. i have one request , perhaps you can use this song in your next mv..... i really feel that this song perfectly fits our lovely couple....

HOW DID YOU KNOW BY GARY VALENCIANO
I remember so wellThe day that you came into my lifeYou asked for my nameYou had the most beautiful smile
My life started to changeI'd wake up each day feeling alrightWith you right by my sideMakes me feel things will work out just fine
CHORUSHow did you knowI needed someone like you in my life
That there was an empty space in my heartYou came at the right time in my life
I'll never forgetHow you brought the sun to shine in my lifeAnd took all the worries and fears that I hadI guess what I'm really trying to sayIt's not everyday that someone like you comes my wayNo words can express how much I love you
Repeat Chorus

Guest bibidep

OMG this couple drive me nut right now.  Look at the pictures below, how come they always hug each other when they take their own pictures.  The pictures look like photoshop right??

Why GuiGui so short compare to Taec in the pictures below???

One of the interview Taec said he wants the girl about 5 feet 7,
now he married GuiGui only about 5 feet 3 hahaha.

tumblr_mm7n0f8JuE1s2w4ovo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mm7n0f8JuE1s2w4ovo2_500.jpg

I think these pictures may be from episode 13 or 14 before Episode 15 when they have to say good bye to each other.
tumblr_mlauk6Gsit1s2w4ovo1_500.jpg

Credit to Tumblr

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: @bibidep
actually Gui Gui dont reach up across Taec's shoulder and standing besides Taec she is small and in those pictures she is slight hunch down...so she will definitely appear shorter.......
and honestly i just wish that they dress Gui Gui up for once lols........she is one pretty girl with cute and adorable roll into it :) :x

@Angelangie:  Wow you read my mind.  I think the stylish dress her like old lady, not look fancy at all.

Guest bibidep

tumblr_mngem5ucV91roanxyo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mngngpduJI1qkllj5o1_500.png
tumblr_mnfyp70fnb1roanxyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mngp71w2u61rlxwl9o3_500.jpg
tumblr_mnfyp70fnb1roanxyo4_500.jpg
tumblr_mnfyp70fnb1roanxyo2_500.jpg
tumblr_mnia674Zqq1s5sfuuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mmlharMyWK1qlbpbho1_500.gif

Credit to Tumblr

Ohhhhhhhh Look at all these picture make me crazy more and more.  His friends came to the wedding photoshoot and took the picture with them look like his real wedding pictures.  I wish some day I can read the news somewhere that they really date.

Guest bibidep

I never see any couple that look good together like them.  Young and fresh.

tumblr_mnvdq1Pq2m1roanxyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mnvdq1Pq2m1roanxyo2_500.jpg

GuiGui, what are you doing with your shoulder??  Your shoulder is too close to Taec's important spot haha.
tumblr_mngem5ucV91roanxyo5_500.jpg

Credit to Tumblr

angelangie said: bibidep said: angelangie said: @bibidep
actually Gui Gui dont reach up across Taec's shoulder and standing besides Taec she is small and in those pictures she is slight hunch down...so she will definitely appear shorter.......
and honestly i just wish that they dress Gui Gui up for once lols........she is one pretty girl with cute and adorable roll into it :) :x

@Angelangie:  Wow you read my mind.  I think the stylish dress her like old lady, not look fancy at all.

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
Gui Gui just update her facebook...even though they not as close and sticking hip to hip but honestly can u just see how charming they are and how picture perfect? ??? :) they getting more and more alike!!!

@angelangie excuse me , but then I need to spazzzzz about the latest picture that gui gui updated at her facebook , then perhaps maybe later on i'll get back at your message ...huhuhuhuhh ..
bth_excited.gif

I really really really love that pic ... Gui Gui is such a gem to always update us with their new selca together every Friday ... huhuhuh ... I wonder how many pictures did they have together ... ahhhh .... they look sooooo comfy in the picture and definitely like a sweet young newlywed ... how i wish that taec knows gui gui's facebook and would also sometimes update up with their selcas just like what gui gui did .... i guess i would really fly to the moon if one of these days i see taec doing the same thing .... huhuhhuhu .... my shippers heart is fluttering non stop again .... both of them look sooo fresh in that pic ..gui gui is sweet and cute even with very light makeup ... and taec somehow looks sooo young in that pic...thanks for sharing it... btw , i also hope that the stylist would somehow dress up gui gui in  vintage dresses and skirts .... they always give her casual clothings though i know that our gui gui is already beautiful so any type of dress suits her so well ..
@miz-em huhuh .. i love lots of philliphines songs .. i love juris too ... :) . so you're really going to use the song that i recommended for your next mv ??? yeayyyy!!! thanks a lot , dearie ... of course i'll be waiting patiently for it ... and also thanks for that lovely pic .....  :x . btw . that pic of sexy gui gui ..... wahhhh!!! i'm sure that taec would be hyperventilating non stop if he ever sees this side of his wife ... she looks soo gorgeous , elegant and sexy in that pose... and i love that striking makeup on her ... it suits her beautiful features ....

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie said: AND ALL MY DARLING I FOUND ANOTHER NEW UNSEEN PICTURES :D but not as juicy as yesterday one but still
look at how he look at her....**swooning*** the stares he had on her..............sigh damns....this is really a piece of tidbits for early in the morning lols
@mcleen im also an ahjummas...so welcome to the bracket hun ROFL
a06d565bgw1e5f8fgwqmkj20fa0mxgnl_zpsd2cb857a.jpg
Hmmmm......where is that hand of yours, Taec Oppa?  :))

ok , i know that i still can't stop gushing about that latest pic gui gui kindly shared with us on the facebook ....just wanna ask , dearies .. did you all notice there's a pillow on gui gui's lap ??? huhuhuh ... it seems that taec might have lay down on gui gui's lap then ?? huhuhuh ..just guessing though judging from their pose in that pic ???  now really can't wait to watch epi 10 ... hopefully we'll get many many many many lovey dovey moments of our beloved couple though i know that they would be really shy to do so in front of taec's buddies... :P.

Guest jazcabbb

angelangie said: @mcleen
there one fanfictions that i enjoy but she hasnt update for over 2weeks now :'( have a read though just to kill your times...maybe i will translate some of the Mandarin Fan Fiction i come across in baidu...give me some times k :)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/423522/the-odd-couple-2pm-guigui-taecyeon-wegotmarried-oktaecyeon-yeonjie-taecgui

Archived