(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Thet del Rosario

Waaahh my body is refusing to sleep and wants to stay awake till Friday hahaha...I have work in the morning but who cares

Guest Thet del Rosario

Waaahh my body is refusing to sleep and wants to stay awake till Friday hahaha...I have work in the morning but who cares

Guest ambass

Its very cloudy in Sydney today with some slight showers.   I have been walking around all day sighing loudly that I have people asking me if anything is wrong.I think only you all will understand why I am sighing loudly every 5 second, right? Then I read all the posts here the last few pages anyway , now  I am close to tears. Boo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!But thanks everyone for all the posts and latest info.  @angieunnie you are the best, love your hint that it was Taec that initiated the hug. Thanks again for the ps of my bit for the video.

Guest Thet del Rosario

http://youtu.be/r3vx-oego60

Credits: 欣芸 余

Listen to You by Kyuhyun

English translation

No, I’m not.. It really doesn’t make sense
Even when I’m eating or falling asleep, I keep thinking about you like crazy
All the time I keep hating myself so badly
How could I, how could I fall in love with you? That’s a bit weird

My heart hears you.. from head to toe
My friends tease me for this but my heart only listens to you
One two three, you smile and I think I lost my breath
By seeing you’re smile, I’ll cook with love everyday
Forever I love you love you
love you love you love you~

Why don’t you stop me? Why don’t you ignore me?
I feel depressed and dumbfounded but my heart only calls for you
For you I will become the god of cooking in the whistling wind
Seeing your bright smile and holdings your hands makes my heart feels happy

My friends tease me for this but my heart only listens to you
By seeing you’re smile, I’ll cook with love everyday

I went through the night, and another night, and another night
My memories are getting blurred
But you always stay in my heart and in my smiling eyes
You’re the one forever~

Although the whole world laughs at me, my heart only listens to you
Stay the way you are, I’m gonna say ‘I Love You’ and kiss you everyday
Forever I love you love you love you
love you love you love you~

oh my baby my love

credits: http://southkoreaaddict.blogspot.com/2011/07/listen-to-you-by-cho-kyuhyun-ost-pasta.html

"She said no because she was afraid of taecs rejection"
Aweeee... When I first watched the yes/no game I totally knew she was gonna say NO on the next question that they were going to throw at them, which happened to have been the question that taec got butt hurt about. I think it hurt him more than nickhun jealousy because it was more of a personal question that pertain to their life outside of this fake marriage. She is a true Leo. Leo women are afraid of rejection because she's a lioness and likes to be the center of attention and will act according to the mood they feel from the other person. (it is also why she is very generous and loving towards everyone she works with). we all know she was hurt about the skin ship question because she said yes and he said no which embarrassed her in front of his friends, so She pulled a defense mechanism to protect her feelings from getting hurt. I could see it in her face and her interview. What's good about Leo women is that they give it their all when they love and when love is reciprocated evenly, but aIso crumbles when they are betrayed. I think her feelings grew even bigger for him because of their confession times. He mentioned that he was hurt about the same subject twice. the first was at jejudo during their little confession after swimming, and then again at the cookie smashing episode. I think those two confessions from taec made guigui drop her guard down and wrote the heartwarming letter to taec to mend his insecurities that she created.

My BFF and I are coincidentally a Leo and Capricorn. No one knew I watch wgm until he came over and caught me watching the cookie smashing part of show. He watches korean dramas, but he doesn't really watch reality tv shows. We ended up staying until 3am watching all the episodes and had to work at 10am the next day. we are just as playful as taecguigui, so we kind of skipped over the other loviedovie couple. Now that he's caught up he can't wait to see the last episode. He thought they made such a cute couple and likes the way taec talks to her. We both grew up with a lot of non-English speaker friends and often spoke slow and easy to understand like how taec talks to guigui and so we love how he talks to her. He talks to her with tender loving voice, that's how he described it. Some people thought that he talks to her like she's a child, but he also grew up in America not knowing a lot of English at first right? He should know the feeling.

one thing I know about capricorns is that they are loyal friends. I was away from him for 5 years because of school and lived in differently states. we barely communicated, but he was always just a phone call away when I needed comfort and vice versa. Our relationship as friends is still the same from when we were kids... now that we are closer in distance we are even closer. I think taec and guigui will remain friends for a long time, if not lovers. Distance will not break whatever kind of relationship they are in. Even if they part now, somehow someday, if they really like each other, they will find a way to get together. Even if its years from now, it'll be easy for them to reconnect. They already made great impressions in each others hearts and also many of their fans hearts. They won't forget each other, just like their promise. And when they meet again.. It'll be just like the old times.
Anyways... Enough with my random ramblings.
I was sad alone this week, but now that my BFF knows what I watched I can be sad with him for this last episode. :(

Guest Jenny Johnson

"She said no because she was afraid of taecs rejection"

Aweeee... When I first watched the yes/no game I totally knew she was gonna say NO on the next question that they were going to throw at them, which happened to have been the question that taec got butt hurt about. I think it hurt him more than nickhun jealousy because it was more of a personal question that pertain to their life outside of this fake marriage. She is a true Leo. Leo women are afraid of rejection because she's a lioness and likes to be the center of attention and will act according to the mood they feel from the other person. (it is also why she is very generous and loving towards everyone she works with). we all know she was hurt about the skin ship question because she said yes and he said no which embarrassed her in front of his friends, so She pulled a defense mechanism to protect her feelings from getting hurt. I could see it in her face and her interview. What's good about Leo women is that they give it their all when they love and when love is reciprocated evenly, but aIso crumbles when they are betrayed. I think her feelings grew even bigger for him because of their confession times. He mentioned that he was hurt about the same subject twice. the first was at jejudo during their little confession after swimming, and then again at the cookie smashing episode. I think those two confessions from taec made guigui drop her guard down and wrote the heartwarming letter to taec to mend his insecurities that she created.

My BFF and I are coincidentally a Leo and Capricorn. No one knew I watch wgm until he came over and caught me watching the cookie smashing part of show. He watches korean dramas, but he doesn't really watch reality tv shows. We ended up staying until 3am watching all the episodes and had to work at 10am the next day. we are just as playful as taecguigui, so we kind of skipped over the other loviedovie couple. Now that he's caught up he can't wait to see the last episode. He thought they made such a cute couple and likes the way taec talks to her. We both grew up with a lot of non-English speaker friends and often spoke slow and easy to understand like how taec talks to guigui and so we love how he talks to her. He talks to her with tender loving voice, that's how he described it. Some people thought that he talks to her like she's a child, but he also grew up in America not knowing a lot of English at first right? He should know the feeling.

one thing I know about capricorns is that they are loyal friends. I was away from him for 5 years because of school and lived in differently states. we barely communicated, but he was always just a phone call away when I needed comfort and vice versa. Our relationship as friends is still the same from when we were kids... now that we are closer in distance we are even closer. I think taec and guigui will remain friends for a long time, if not lovers. Distance will not break whatever kind of relationship they are in. Even if they part now, somehow someday, if they really like each other, they will find a way to get together. Even if its years from now, it'll be easy for them to reconnect. They already made great impressions in each others hearts and also many of their fans hearts. They won't forget each other, just like their promise. And when they meet again.. It'll be just like the old times.

Anyways... Enough with my random ramblings.

I was sad alone this week, but now that my BFF knows what I watched I can be sad with him for this last episode. :(

In your friend opinion... Do he think TY likes GG? Ok I know all of us ask this qns so many times but the thing is we ladies think too much sometimes so would like to know how your Capricorn male friend think?

Archived