(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cryjingle

@packmule3‌ unnie..

This is the celebration TG MV created by a mother-in-law at PTT2 to celebrate 1st anniversary of PTT2 TaecGui Forum yesterday ^_^

Cryjingle,

That was an awesome! I especially like the compilation of the early years of both TY and GG. @5:56, when she was being interviewed, what was GG saying?

Korchick or minwooluv78,

Would you mind translating what TY was saying @6:00 for us? And did he draw his ideal girl? :)

Thanks!

Btw, I'm on my cellphone, so if I clicked Spam or OT on any of the posts, sorry! Just PM, okay? Manicure and iPhone don't go together. Lol.

i so want those chopsticks! :))

Lol. Those are sized for children's hands. :) I think I like the pororo chopsticks better. But these OKCat ones will be excellent for finger-twirling, though.

I wish he was thinking of GG when he included chopsticks in his OKCat mall.

packmule3 said: Cryjingle, That was an awesome! I especially like the compilation of the early years of both TY and GG. @5:56, when she was being interviewed, what was GG saying? Korchick or minwooluv78, Would you mind translating what TY was saying @6:00 for us? And did he draw his ideal girl? :) Thanks! Btw, I'm on my cellphone, so if I clicked Spam or OT on any of the posts, sorry! Just PM, okay? Manicure and iPhone don't go together. Lol.

Guest bluemoonlight

TaecGui Book 2
Friends, Kiss! & PhotoshootiblNmLnKe71XB4.JPG
I saw GG's kiss...but I prefer this one much more.Look at how Taec closed his eyes & pressed his lips to kiss Gui Gui's hand... :\">

iih3VC2UTR1KK.JPG
I like how Taec's supporting Gui Gui as they're walking to go take their final wedding pics in the traditional clothes.

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said: Cryjingle, That was an awesome! I especially like the compilation of the early years of both TY and GG. @5:56, when she was being interviewed, what was GG saying? Korchick or minwooluv78, Would you mind translating what TY was saying @6:00 for us? And did he draw his ideal girl?

:)

Thanks! Btw, I'm on my cellphone, so if I clicked Spam or OT on any of the posts, sorry! Just PM, okay? Manicure and iPhone don't go together. Lol.

labbit said: I know this has been discussed many times before but I really felt their actions were so sweet and natural and sometimes they just caught off guard and suddenly remember they are infront of a group of cameras and ppl infront of them.1.Pic on top left:Amazed by Taec's close observation and close attentiveness to Guigui...he straight away noticed there was milk stain on around her lips.2.Pic on top right:Before Guigui push up her face to Taec, actually noticed that Taec's hand is already getting ready to help her wipe the stains...like what a husband will do. But later he pulled back.3.Pic on bottom left:When Guigui put her face forward and let Taec check, of cos very naturally he will wipe for her without any hesitation.I am not sure if Guigui's action is to ask him to check if there is still any stain left and point out to her where or what but don't you think both their action and reaction is too sweet and natural...4.Bottom right pic:After Taec wipe her mouth from left to right and right to left again (jin jia milk stain is so difficult to wipe?*scratch head*), both then suddenly realise their natural action and care for each other have seen by those infront of them.Do note Guigui action of pressing her mouth with both hand after and then Taec look with embarassment at camera men and then he did a very unnecessary action that is to touch the glass.Both actions showed some trace of shyness.

Guest bluemoonlight

13 minute Highlight clip of Gui Gui's upcoming drama "Slacker's Food Diary"
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA4MDYxOTAw.html
cr: uploader
Guess who also wore the same Alien pajamas? :))iD9KOmYl9JwQS.png

Okay, maybe I'm just a teensy-weensy bit biased...BUT Gui Gui's oppa looks much better in it, dontcha think? ;)1479528_10153687046105038_270040105_n.jp
cr: Gui Gui's fb

Guest ShermaineL

packmule3

said: [size=2]

@mikoshine, @yuyu0389, @shermaine_leong_yi_fang, do you want to join me with this 'HELP WANTED" posters?

Just go to our family blog:

http://taecyeongg.blogspot.com ?view=flipcardand choose any picture that you want, and write a "Help Wanted" ad to go with it.

[/size]                                                     

Archived