(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

PICTURE SPAM! GuiGui's oppa moshida.. :x Oooh... His lips are so red, looks so kissable smooth and juicy.. =P~

">

BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Sat, May 3 at 12.26pm (KST: 1.26pm)Caption :  오늘 하늘 참 푸르다냥! 지금 어디론가 훌쩍 떠나는 주인님들 계시냐옹? ^^                 The sky is so blue today nyang!  Are there any Masters/Owners who are off to somewhere nya ong? ^^

Guest gil_noona

i was also about to say that @bouquet78 笑哈哈

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sorry to say girls, but this time he's not playing games, he's texting someone.. LOL..

iXCk5QfpAW7rt.jpg

Guest AvaL1430293756

minwooluv78 said: BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Sat, May 3 at 12.26pm (KST: 1.26pm)Caption :  오늘 하늘 참 푸르다냥! 지금 어디론가 훌쩍 떠나는 주인님들 계시냐옹? ^^                 The sky is so blue today nyang!  Are there any Masters/Owners who are off to somewhere nya ong? ^^

@bouquet78 did you check out the book preview?  It just looks the same as the Korean version that @bluemoonlight is sharing with us.

I was actually kind of wishing that the comic book would have different scenes not shown on broadcast.  It would have been more refreshing.  It has 224 pages?  It's huge!

Really?...So, the bluemoonlight's copy is the Korean language version and this one is the Chinese language version, huh?...hmm...I am still considering whether to buy it or not because I'd prefer to own the Chinese version DVD instead (I am interested in the BTS actually)!...But, until now we have yet to receive any news on the DVD. Guess,...PD-nim is taking his own sweet time again...*sigh*.... :-)

okcat twitter: posted at 4 May, about 12.20 AM KST

caption: OKCAT NIGHT♥
BmuHji-CEAA-r1k.jpg

@biruangel -- you got your wish! okcat wishes good night as well.. okcat is back! isn't it great to see his silly mushy good night/morning messages again?! :D

Guest cryjingle

bouquet78

said: Really?...So, the bluemoonlight's copy is the Korean language version and this one is the Chinese language version, huh?...hmm...I am still considering whether to buy it or not because I'd prefer to own the Chinese version DVD instead (I am interested in the BTS actually)!...But, until now we have yet to receive any news on the DVD. Guess,...PD-nim is taking his own sweet time again...*sigh*.... :-)

cryjingle said:

bouquet78

said: Really?...So, the bluemoonlight's copy is the Korean language version and this one is the Chinese language version, huh?...hmm...I am still considering whether to buy it or not because I'd prefer to own the Chinese version DVD instead (I am interested in the BTS actually)!...But, until now we have yet to receive any news on the DVD. Guess,...PD-nim is taking his own sweet time again...*sigh*.... :-)

Lmangla said: okcat twitter: posted at 4 May, about 12.20 AM KST

caption: OKCAT NIGHT♥

@biruangel -- you got your wish! okcat wishes good night as well.. okcat is back! isn't it great to see his silly mushy good night/morning messages again?! :D

Archived