(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@sophoraThank you very much for the translation of the Gui Gui interview about the television version of The Four. I wish my Mandarin was better. I am still working on improving it.
Gui Gui and her love interest in the drama. (Photo from weibo.com)bdd571bfjw1e4dged6lzej20hs0npq7l.jpg

cryjingle said: To certain extent, yes it is scripted, in the sense that they have mission cards, in the sense they have to do all those in-the-show 'commercials' (eg doing stretching in honeymoon room for no particular reason other than to promote the vinegar), in the sense that on and off they are being told what they should do next. In the Jap DVD making, Ep1 in the ski resort, it was shown that the staff told Taec 'write your names in the snow and then do snow battle' and Taec looked amused. They did both actions in the end but instead of doing them romantically, it ended up super funny and hilarious, which was not intended nor expected by the team.... In the making film right before they went to choose the rings, I don't know if you can hear, when Taec was in the dressing room talking to the camera, it was heard faintly that the translator told Gui Gui 'Then you tell him you want that...', and then later we saw Gui Gui asking for the 'happy ring'. It was like a mission for Gui to ask for something, and Taec did not know it was her mission, thus his refusal. Gui did not insist as it was not what she really wanted, she was told to do so, mission incomplete. In the making film in relation to EP12 whereTG were in the backyard composing their songs, again when Taec was talking, it was heard (in Korean) some staff said in the background that 'ok at this point will hold up the board for cooking' (words to that effect... could not remember clearly now...), so we saw Gui went to do the French toast all of a sudden. I think it is generally known and common understanding that WGM is 'scripted' even in the Korean version, it ensures the program could run smooth and let the couples know what they should do on the day or when 'dead air' appeared. But then Gui is not lying either, WGM is a reality show after all, not a drama, it is NOT scripted because it does not have dialogues, it tells you or suggest to you what you should do next but do not tell you how you do it nor what you should do in order to complete the task. All the reactions are spontaneous, the dialogues are of their own will, and you see emotions flow, you have to judge by yourself whether you believe it is real or it is just acting. I think to many of us, it is not necessarily what TG actually do in the show that matters (because it could be missions given to them), it is the attention they gave to each other, the flow of emotions between them, all those little things which make them so loveable that matter. And of course, what happens OUTSIDE and AFTER the show that matters, because that is not reality show anymore, that is REAL LIFE. ;)

Lmangla

said:

cryjingle

said: To certain extent, yes it is scripted, in the sense that they have mission cards, in the sense they have to do all those in-the-show 'commercials' (eg doing stretching in honeymoon room for no particular reason other than to promote the vinegar), in the sense that on and off they are being told what they should do next. In the Jap DVD making, Ep1 in the ski resort, it was shown that the staff told Taec 'write your names in the snow and then do snow battle' and Taec looked amused. They did both actions in the end but instead of doing them romantically, it ended up super funny and hilarious, which was not intended nor expected by the team.... In the making film right before they went to choose the rings, I don't know if you can hear, when Taec was in the dressing room talking to the camera, it was heard faintly that the translator told Gui Gui 'Then you tell him you want that...', and then later we saw Gui Gui asking for the 'happy ring'. It was like a mission for Gui to ask for something, and Taec did not know it was her mission, thus his refusal. Gui did not insist as it was not what she really wanted, she was told to do so, mission incomplete. In the making film in relation to EP12 whereTG were in the backyard composing their songs, again when Taec was talking, it was heard (in Korean) some staff said in the background that 'ok at this point will hold up the board for cooking' (words to that effect... could not remember clearly now...), so we saw Gui went to do the French toast all of a sudden. I think it is generally known and common understanding that WGM is 'scripted' even in the Korean version, it ensures the program could run smooth and let the couples know what they should do on the day or when 'dead air' appeared. But then Gui is not lying either, WGM is a reality show after all, not a drama, it is NOT scripted because it does not have dialogues, it tells you or suggest to you what you should do next but do not tell you how you do it nor what you should do in order to complete the task. All the reactions are spontaneous, the dialogues are of their own will, and you see emotions flow, you have to judge by yourself whether you believe it is real or it is just acting. I think to many of us, it is not necessarily what TG actually do in the show that matters (because it could be missions given to them), it is the attention they gave to each other, the flow of emotions between them, all those little things which make them so loveable that matter. And of course, what happens OUTSIDE and AFTER the show that matters, because that is not reality show anymore, that is REAL LIFE.

;)

@

angelangie

said: @

Lmangla

said: @

packmule3

said:

Aye, aye, captain. :)As for me, @angelangie. I really don't know if I'm seeing similarities between Season 1 or 2 DUE TO a cultural phenomenon or an individual choice. If what @cryjingle said here is true, http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27288457/#Comment_27288457
then there's no point in discussing it because it's an individual choice or decision made by the directors and cast members. 

But if it is a cultural phenomenon, i.e., there IS a tradition of carrying the wife over the threshold because of a superstition, then I'd like to know those traditional acts/rites because that will allow us to better understand why Guigui does what she does. You know what I mean...    

Guest cryjingle

@angelangie   @packmule3   (Is the spoiler actually working???? I hate HTML editing......)
The below information is purely HEARSAY AND UNCONFIRMED RUMOUR of tonight Gui Gui's whereabout, no photograph was shown by the info provider and so far no one else have double confirmed it, so I put it in spoiler, read at your own risk =P

You may or may not know, tonight is the first night of 2NE1 Asian Tour and guess what, they're in Taipei tonight and tml night. And you may remember, our dear girl is a fan of 2NE1.
A poster posted in PTT1 (Taiwan forum) Korean Entertainment Board that he(or she?) saw Gui Gui tonight at the 2NE1 concert, and she was wearing the silver shoes given to her by Taec.
PLEASE NOTE that no further information was given by this original poster and so far no one else posted to say they'saw Gui Gui at the 2NE1 concert.  The poster have watched GWGM 1 of course but it is unknown whether he/she is a Gui Gui fan (and I don't really think so XD)
So far there is no fan cam of Gui Gui shooting the drama at Shenzhen today yet, so there is nothing to confirm she is in Shenzhen at least for today.  I've checked the flight schedule, there are at least 2 direct flights from Shenzhen airport to Taipei (Taoyuan airport) every hour, and the flight time is 1.5 hour only, and the Shenzhen airport is not far from city centre.  IF Gui Gui today took a day off today, it is absolutely feasible for her to go back to Taipei for 2NE1 concert and return to Shenzhen tomorrow.
But then for the silver shoes, I have serious doubt over that because she have more than one pair of silver shoes =P.  Apart from the pair from Taec, you may remember she wore a pair of platform silver shoes from Temptation Styles (which were gifted to her from Angela Cheung) and they looked very similar to the ones from Taec.  Also D+AF have released silver shoes which are very similar to the pairs they gave to each other in GWGM.  So I have great reservation on the information regarding the silver shoes (and don't really think that is true), but I think it is highly possible that Gui is in Taiwan today for the 2NE1 concert. 

Guest lok2ming

Hmmmm...I'd like to know the opinions of the others, too. @lok2ming? @labbit? @cryjingle? @cannakat? What do you think? Was it scripted? :)

I have not bought the Japanese DVDs.... :( my friends in japan couldnt buy for me. I am now waiting for the taiwanese version...
But Its clearly stated by @cryjingle that there were some controls in the show, especially at the beginning. Besides for commercials, I think some of the controls were used as the purpose of ice- breaking activities may be. 
And I believed in what gui mentioned she had no scripts at all throughout the shows.And ahha, we see Taec's reactions and we all can find that he was really surprised for what gui's did at the beginning, and his reactions, including speechless, laughs and michouso were so real that they were not acting. 

angelangie said: sorry guys for not being around much this whole weeks but i was honestly under the weather and i slept earlier than usual.... :) and oh yea in the midst of hunting up an apartment too lols....so i be occupied guys :D

this is how i been feeling the past two weeks lols see the face on the bug....that how im feeling hahahaha

lok2ming

said: Hmmmm...I'd like to know the opinions of the others, too. @lok2ming? @labbit? @cryjingle? @cannakat? What do you think? Was it scripted?

:)

I have not bought the Japanese DVDs....

:(

my friends in japan couldnt buy for me. I am now waiting for the taiwanese version...

But Its clearly stated by @cryjingle that there were some controls in the show, especially at the beginning. Besides for commercials, I think some of the controls were used as the purpose of ice- breaking activities may be. 

And I believed in what gui mentioned she had no scripts at all throughout the shows.And ahha, we see Taec's reactions and we all can find that he was really surprised for what gui's did at the beginning, and his reactions, including speechless, laughs and michouso were so real that they were not acting. 

South Korean Prime Minister Resigns Over Ferry Disaster Response.
Jindo, South Korea (CNN) -- South Korea's prime minister announced his resignation Sunday morning, taking responsibility for the slow initial response to a ferry's sinking that has left nearly 200 dead with scores more still missing.

Prime Minister Chung Hong-won outlined his decision, and apologized to victims' families, in remarks on national television.
"During the search process, the government took inadequate measures and disappointed the public," Chung said. "I should take responsibility for everything as the prime minister, but the government can assume no more. So I will resign as prime minister."

With his announcement, Chung urged his countrymen to stand united, rather than divided.
"Please come together as one for the recovery efforts," he said.

Chung becomes the highest-profile public figure yet to fall following the April 16 disaster and subsequent response, which elicited considerable sorrow and anger from the South Korean public.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/26/world/asia/south-korea-ship-sinking/index.html?hpt=ias_c1  
April 27, 2014 -- Updated 0236 GMT (1036 HKT)
CNN's Nic Robertson reported from Jindo, South Korea.

_74468418_022051092.jpg
At Jindo harbour, relatives of the missing watched Mr Chung make his speech.

Archived