(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest jenny3849

Level ★ [bigger chance of it being something else] - Lives on their cellphone - Has three different cellphones (lover/business/regular) Level ★★ [grounds for suspicion] - Highly emotional in interviews - Often talks about wanting to rest or go on vacation - Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style) - Spotted often with other celebrities Level ★★★ [suspicious] - Ideal person suddenly changes - Ideal person becomes more detailed (previously: as long as she's pretty, as long as she's nice, as long as he matches me -> now: I like personalities like ***, fashion style like ***, someone with pretty ankles, etc) - Spotted making a unique physical gesture repeatedly on TV - Wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts) Level ★★★★ [warning] - Gets a driver's license - Spotted out and about late and night/early morning Level ★★★★★ [pretty much confirmed] - Buys a car

packmule3

said:

Was it @chinlylin, and not you, @Gil_noona?  Oh YOUUU!

I'm hosing you with water. kekeke

[spoiler]r]

Thanks, @chinlylin for YOUR DEDICATION. 

And since I know you're a shoe person like I am, here's a visual treat for you from Christian Louboutin again.

credit: lpina

Guest jenny3849

jenny3849 said: Level ★ [bigger chance of it being something else] - Lives on their cellphone - Has three different cellphones (lover/business/regular) Level ★★ [grounds for suspicion] - Highly emotional in interviews - Often talks about wanting to rest or go on vacation - Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style) - Spotted often with other celebrities Level ★★★ [suspicious] - Ideal person suddenly changes - Ideal person becomes more detailed (previously: as long as she's pretty, as long as she's nice, as long as he matches me -> now: I like personalities like ***, fashion style like ***, someone with pretty ankles, etc) - Spotted making a unique physical gesture repeatedly on TV - Wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts) Level ★★★★ [warning] - Gets a driver's license - Spotted out and about late and night/early morning Level ★★★★★ [pretty much confirmed] - Buys a car

Guest greenocean

Oh! Mình Việt Nam chính gốc keke,tại mình cũng đang theo dõi page Guigui của Vietnam nên mình theo dõi trang này từ hồi mới lập, trước tìm page của Taecgui của Việt Nam mãi không có.

MOD EDIT: Oh! Vietnam keke its original, in his GuiGui are also monitoring page of his Vietnam should monitor this site since the new set, find page before Taecgui of Vietnam's always no. (Remember to provide an English translations)

I'm sorry because i don't know about that

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

cryjingle said: packmule3 said: Aissh, she's trolling again. 
She "friend-zoned" this boy Au Luo. Is that his name? 
To friend-zone someone is to "enclose" him in a platonic relationship. Whatever happens, he'll only be a friend to her. 
Taecyeon, if you're lurking here, I say snap out of it. Do you remember how awkward she was, when you two were doing the drama reenactment of "City Hunter" on the couch? How many retakes did you have to do before you got ONE right, because she was giggling every time your face came near hers? Her eyes were closed yet she could sense you approaching. 
Then remember the wedding photoshoot? She was so shy that she couldn't look you in the eyes. 
Then at Everland, how she couldn't concentrate on your how-to-hold-gun instructions because she was aware that you were back-hugging her. 
Yah! Those are the typical reactions of a girl who finds a guy attractive. Had she "friend-zoned" you too she would have no qualms about sticking her face next to yours.

Agree...also with her and him standing tall....he felt a great sense of protection towards her.

Uhmmmm... I think there's a practical reason why he didn't do manner legs with Guigui.

It's because for the rest of his filming days on GWGM -- and for the rest of his life, actually -- he can't do manner legs for his wife. It's very inconvenient and hard on his knees to pose and stand beside her with his legs spread wide apart all the time. Kekeke. (control your pervy thoughts, @Bladerunner.)

I say manner legs are for acquaintances, while "standing tall like a tower of strength" are for wives. :)

Guest greenocean

@greenocean it okie....this is just a reminder as we are in an International English forum so to avoid any confusions, we are just reminding you that English translations is needed :) and welcome in joining us :)

@angelangie‌ @packmule3‌

I found that everyone here is so friendly and nice

Can't figure out a way to say yeah

Can't stop feeling this feeling

Guest lok2ming

bleached said: A beautiful fanart by taecgui fans....
and this is a humble attempt from my side to include most of us in taecgui's wedding :D....not as good BUT it's something hey!!.....

Thank you, @bleached. I'm honored that you made me the celebrant at their wedding. But may I also bring my "familiar" or my alter ego? Just in case some Oppa-Freaks, Old Ladies disguised as cows, and other gatecrashers try to attend to the wedding, I need my Angry Birds beside me.  Don't worry, I'll have the NINJA Angry Birds with me, so you don't even have to see them. 
Angry_birds_flock_by_jeremiekent13-d5lc4

Archived