(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest labbit

bouquet78 said:

picture spam!

cr: b8l8

during dinner, he asks "do you think of me?" -- does anyone else think it is bit of a strange/heavy question to ask especially in front of the camera? it is not like she can say, "nope." even she seems surprised when he answers in affirmative that he thinks of her. was it his way of telling her that she was stuck in his thoughts? was he curious about how she felt? why ask such a question? what do you think folks?

Guest spicystrawberry

cannakat said: angelangie said: cannakat said: All these men are very tall, best equip yourselves with killer heels on the date.

Help ~  Can't tell the difference between Dennis Oh and Daniel Henney......they look like twins to me.....oh my eyes

Guest sophora

packmule3 said:
You know, @sophora, cats really do like to play in boxes. I think Taecyeon knows that. :)
But he could be referring to another thing when he takes a picture of OkCat in a box. You see, there's a kind of "talk" that's particular -- and peculiar -- among couples in a long distance relationship. 
For instance, If they send a picture of an empty bed, the underlying (hehehe, pun alert) invitation is: What are you doing over there? Come here.If they send a picture of a clear day, the message is: Wish you were here with me.If they send a picture of food, and there's silverware for two, they're saying: Let's eat this together next time.
Sending a picture of a package, or of OKCat being mailed off, is another one of those secret languages of couples in LDR. Corny as this may sound, the message is simply, "Wish I can mail myself to you." 
March 6.    (Anniversary of virtual wedding)
There's even an old children's song about it... by Woody Guthrie. 
Mail Myself To You
I'm a-gonna wrap myself in paper, I'm gonna daub myself with glue, Stick some stamps on top of my head;I'm gonna mail myself to you.I'm a gonna tie me up in a red string, I'm gonna tie blue ribbons too,I'm a-gonna climb up in my mail box; I'm gonna mail myself to you.When you see me in your mail box, 
Cut the string and let me out; Wash the glue off my fingers, Stick some bubble gum in my mouth.Take me out of my wrapping paper, 
Wash the stamps off my head; Pour me full of ice cream sodies,Put me in my nice warm bed.

Taecyeon, who grew up here in the US, would have known of this song.  :)
Here's a video of long distance love with two mice, and the song. 
youtu.be/93DH1gyKlmk

Guest cannakat

spicystrawberry said:

cannakat

said: All these men are very tall, best equip yourselves with killer heels on the date.

Help ~  Can't tell the difference between Dennis Oh and Daniel Henney......they look like twins to me.....oh my eyes

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1 ~ he has such a dorky smile here...
thought #2 ~ he is enjoying bugging her way too much....rather like an elementary school kid bugging a girl he likes...
thought #3 ~ who is that crew member in the back? don't they care that taec is flirting with her here? maybe they were doing it all the time that crew just close their eyes....

Guest spicystrawberry

sophora said:cr: b8l8 and Lmangla's post here
Note to self, some of the things I learnt this week: (probably off-topic, so putting it in spoiler)

1. That there is a meaning to almost everything in a traditional Korean wedding2. There is no limit to how mushy Taec can go3. There is no limit to how blur I can be4. There is a brand of bag called Balenciaga that is very expensive (yes, fashion-challenged too...)5. There is something called lakorn, and they are good6. There is a very good looking guy called Dennis Oh7. There is another very good looking guy called Nathan Adrian8. One is taken by spicystrawberry, the other by bladerunner9. I may have to wrestle BlueAngel for Indy, except I don't know how...oh wait, I already settled for Han Solo.  All good, all good :))

comment spam!

Screenshot_2014-02-20-18-39-04.png

thought: don't have the technical skills, so lets narrate here.. see the space between wooyoung and guigui; see the space between junho and nickhun; see the space between nickhun and taec; finally see the space between guigui and taec... end of exhibit! :P

Guest leechalee

this always makes me giggle...
where is TY trying to go exactly? closing the 2cm gap that was between them?.. it almost looks like he's gonna sit on GG's lap ;)) *and why wouldn't he- he already lay down with his head on her lap- in EPISODE 2! :)) *
EnqDtxL.jpg
edit: credit to the owner

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought: don't have the technical skills, so lets narrate here.. see the space between wooyoung and guigui; see the space between junho and nickhun; see the space between nickhun and taec; finally see the space between guigui and taec... end of exhibit! :P

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said: this always makes me giggle...
where is TY trying to go exactly? closing the 2cm gap that was between them?.. it almost looks like he's gonna sit on GG's lap ;)) *and why wouldn't he- he already lay down with his head on her lap- in EPISODE 2! :)) *

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said: this always makes me giggle...

cannakat

said:

Lmangla

said:

comment spam!
thought #1 ~ he has such a dorky smile here...
thought #2 ~ he is enjoying bugging her way too much....rather like an elementary school kid bugging a girl he likes...
thought #3 ~ who is that crew member in the back? don't they care that taec is flirting with her here? maybe they were doing it all the time that crew just close their eyes....

comment spam!

Seeing this, have you chingus, thought of what will happen if Suji did really come to the housewarming party?...Guess it will be GG' s turn to get jealous... hahaha... :D

this always makes me giggle...

Where is Taec trying to go?...he was just trying to get nearer and nearer and nearer and nearer....but he still did not have the guts to put his hand over GG's shoulder (oops...i am going too far?...hehehe), maybe he tried and not successful....instead he put his arm on the sofa... :P

Archived