(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest mizchief

Can't recall if this has been shared -- if so, please inform me and I'll delete it. 
 GuiGui's part @ 0:32

Credit : 雪櫻
@ leechalee -- I PM'd you

rosewhite69

said: For everyone who looks at Guigui's smiles,  this is the smile that brightens the day..

Guigui is like sunflower.................  but a rather naughty flower..kekekekek

She likes to

play the games of making partner jealous.......rather childish

but cute.....it's hard to get angry when she's like this.

Guest leechalee

the following is a screen shot from the clip post earlier by @mizchief (thanks for that chingu)
as much as i think TY is a hottie and find his abs..... ahh, yummy ** ;)) ;)) **
i don't find this shot hot... everytime i see guys with bottoms this low, i think
1) eww, do  you have underwear on? and 2) ya! pull your pants up!!
1939815_1431743167069628_1322313585_n.jpg

You know, that's what i love about GG, even when she's going for a sexy look, she doesn't over do it. The clothes don't make her look sexy... she makes the clothes look sexy.  She's.... classy.
note to TY,You don't have to show so much skin to look sexy..your adorkable personality is sexy...  your abs are sexy...save the rest for...... **yeah i know you know who i mean ;):) **fromNoona Chalee
:)) :)) i sound like an ajumma!! wait :-O ... i am an ajumma! :(( :((

angelangie said:

chinlylin

said:

Bird watching operation:  50% accomplished (Part 4)

This last picture taken from her right side was actually from my camera ^^ All others, I have to thank my friend who was in a better position and angle than me.  :((
DDC ended up calling me at 6pm asking if we still wanted our table!!!!  As if!!!! :)) :)

Guest sophora

All these lovely photos of uri chick made me miss her so much that I went to re-watch her old variety shows again...and came across something that made me wonder... (like bluemoonrising in her post here)
So...who copy who?   :))
Exhibit A: Guigui 'wheeling' herself on a luggage as required by the show Happy Camp HuNanTV (aired 20130713)

GuiguiLuggage201307133_zps675c2cbe.gifcr: www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8e5Oi98JjE

Exhibit B: Taec 'wheeling' himself (I assume) voluntarily on One Point Hangul (aired 20140210) as posted by packmule3 here

TaecLuggage201402104_zpse58eb986.gifcr:www.dailymotion.com/video/x1aeffm_140127-41_shortfilms

=)) =))

Guest sophora

People who have seen the episode of Happy Camp with "Guigui on luggage" would know that she fell. (only because uri chick throws herself wholeheartedly into any games; she got up with no complaints - only one question "Does that mean I made it?" :))  That's our girl!)
Warning: Not for those who cannot stand to see uri chick fall

starts at 25.45

cr:HuNan TV & Youtube

On a side note, I found it amusing that it was the MCs of the show who rushed to her aid, whilst her costars - especially the two 'dudes' who pushed her along - were jumping and laughing in the background :)Kinda reminds me of the camaraderie she has with her male costars as per Angelangie & packmule3 :))
Which makes me wonder, how far did Taec copy Guigui?  Did he fall?I think packmule3 also wondered if he fell in her post here.Now, this is what's shown after he wheeled himself in:

TaecLuggage20140210fall3_zps1cde7b9a.gif

I can't be certain whether he fell or not, but he did dust himself off and looked bashful...and check out how Nichkhun looked at him with the caption ". . . ", ha ha!
Anyhow, if he did fall, I want to say:
Why did you have to edit it out, TV station?  Why?!!
If he didn't fall, I wanna say:You are a man!  So you together...with your wife! =))  Just kidding!!

Guest sophora

angelangie said: Gui Gui uploaded a short clip of her at the concert too :) enjoy
16th March 2014 - 4.33pm (+8 GST)

好想一起跟他們玩...但我只有一個人。
Translation: Honestly felt like joining them....but there only me here.
cr: Gui Gui Facebook
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcMZWvLYIaU

angelangie said: chinlylin said: angelangie said:

chinlylin

said:

Bird watching operation:  50% accomplished (Part 4)

This last picture taken from her right side was actually from my camera ^^ All others, I have to thank my friend who was in a better position and angle than me.  :((
DDC ended up calling me at 6pm asking if we still wanted our table!!!!  As if!!!! :)) :)

Archived