(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

BiruAngel said: 2PM has gone to Nanning, China yesterday for a concert without Taec.
Taec's Twitter on Sat, Mar 1 at 5.22pm.I'm really extremely lucky that I can watch the show real time at home ~ It's gonna be on soon~~ Let's watch "Wonderful Season" episode 3ㅋㅋㅋ  

sophora said: Hello everyone :) I am a first time shipper, first time bird-watcher, first-timer for many things - all because of two people I have not really heard of before late November last year!However, I have realised that I am micheoso, have accepted it and have been loving it since finding this forum!  I don't feel so alone :DI really want to thank all of you for all the fun and joy I have experienced these past few weeks, as well as the dot-connecting (I would never have read between the lines otherwise) and family blog, which is a treasure box for a recently-turned micheoso person, it's really daebak! Thank you, so much, a lot!p.s. This is the first time I have ever joined any forum, or posted anything online.  Please do let me know if I am doing something wrong or violating any rules.

Guest sophora

korchick said: To @sophora, WELCOME!! It isn't as fancy or pretty as @BiruAngel's ...sorry, not as talented :-S
I tried to link it so you can see her post again ;)6:55AM   <--- click on this and you can see

Guest Thet Witch

mikoshine said: angelangie said: rose999 said: I need to keep up with you guys, the posts are moving like a speeding bullet. There are 12 pgs I need to digest. 
After taking a strenuous long vacation, Gui Gui is back at it again, she is currently in China filming her newest drama with guess who 8-} ( where is the spoiler button on the posts?) SHOW LUO. The other male cast looks yummy too, another 186cm actor, Gui Gui is really lucky to be paired up with such handsome and tall male co-stars.  
What was the director thinking? It's pure maddest having these two in a drama, the cast better get ready to be pranked. 
No wonder OKCAT was watching over mommy already! 

Guest sophora

Lmangla said: sophora said: Hello everyone :) I am a first time shipper, first time bird-watcher, first-timer for many things - all because of two people I have not really heard of before late November last year!However, I have realised that I am micheoso, have accepted it and have been loving it since finding this forum!  I don't feel so alone :DI really want to thank all of you for all the fun and joy I have experienced these past few weeks, as well as the dot-connecting (I would never have read between the lines otherwise) and family blog, which is a treasure box for a recently-turned micheoso person, it's really daebak! Thank you, so much, a lot!p.s. This is the first time I have ever joined any forum, or posted anything online.  Please do let me know if I am doing something wrong or violating any rules.

Guest tamah

Thet Witch said: mikoshine said: angelangie said: rose999 said: I need to keep up with you guys, the posts are moving like a speeding bullet. There are 12 pgs I need to digest. 
After taking a strenuous long vacation, Gui Gui is back at it again, she is currently in China filming her newest drama with guess who 8-} ( where is the spoiler button on the posts?) SHOW LUO. The other male cast looks yummy too, another 186cm actor, Gui Gui is really lucky to be paired up with such handsome and tall male co-stars.  
What was the director thinking? It's pure maddest having these two in a drama, the cast better get ready to be pranked. 
No wonder OKCAT was watching over mommy already! 

Guest tamah

Hello Chingus (hope I spelled that correctly). I'm now an official a weekend cruiser on TG ship. I'm going to be late reading, replying, and commenting or not on some posts.

One thing is never too late is to wish one our passengers a Happy Belated Birthday @Lmangla. Hope your special day was a blast.

Now I'll start reading the comics first, follows by pictures, videos, mini posts, and then the hard core essays. Will be back to post later.

c07x said:

Guess who's gonna be the guest in Wooyoung's WGM next episode??? 

When you ask in such a way, we will all guess it's gonna be Taec!  Am I right? without 'peeking' at the link you provided here.

Hehehe no hint yet (except where Taec retweeted another tweet asking if he's the guest) but I'm pretty sure it's Taec (from the body shape and his voice during the preview) :D

Jinjja?..Really?...Taec is going to be WY's WGM guest?...I hope he is..but, where's wifey? How can they left out wifey?...worried if wifey does come, TG might steal the limelight?...(sorry if i sound mean)... :)) :)) :))

@sophora said,It's cool how you can post the link like that, I must learn to do that!  I remember helpful advice were previously posted on how to do various things in the forum, however as I did not think I would delurk at the time, I didn't take note of it.  Will go back to look them up 

I have been slowly learning :) I posted the link so you can enjoy the pretty picture & for me to practice the "link" steps ;)I am glad to hear that you delurked... I only did myself in January of this year (my 14yo son took it upon himself that I do) :))Unlike you I was really 'crazy' and read from page 1--> so, like you, I saw the "helpful advices" but skimmed over it.... who knew?? It has been fun & challenging doing the translations... so, glad I have been "useful" on the forum :) 

korchick said: @sophora said,It's cool how you can post the link like that, I must learn to do that!  I remember helpful advice were previously posted on how to do various things in the forum, however as I did not think I would delurk at the time, I didn't take note of it.  Will go back to look them up 

I have been slowly learning :) I posted the link so you can enjoy the pretty picture & for me to practice the "link" steps ;)I am glad to hear that you delurked... I only did myself in January of this year (my 14yo son took it upon himself that I do) :))Unlike you I was really 'crazy' and read from page 1--> so, like you, I saw the "helpful advices" but skimmed over it.... who knew?? It has been fun & challenging doing the translations... so, glad I have been "useful" on the forum :) 

@b8l8 said: korchick said: @sophora said,It's cool how you can post the link like that, I must learn to do that!  I remember helpful advice were previously posted on how to do various things in the forum, however as I did not think I would delurk at the time, I didn't take note of it.  Will go back to look them up 

Guest bibidep

I guess when Taec pinched his daughter cheeks he may have a flashback what he did with GuiGui's cheeks in episode 15 of GWGM at the train station.  By the end of his current drama Taec may fall in love with his twin in the drama and want to have his own kids soon too, whoever will be his wife in the future be prepare to have kids for him immediately after marry hahaha.  May be he has to ask GuiGui to do the job for him because her cheeks had more meat so he can pinch easy hahaha.

Taecdrama3-14_zps42c8fcb4.jpg

Taecdrama3-15_zpsa959fee8.jpg

bibidep

said: I guess when Taec pinched his daughter cheeks he may have a flashback what he did with GuiGui's cheeks in episode 15 of GWGM at the train station.  By the end of his current drama Taec may fall in love with his twin in the drama and want to have his own kids soon too, whoever will be his wife in the future be prepare to have kids for him immediately after marry hahaha.  May be he has to ask GuiGui to do the job for him because her cheeks had more meat so he can pinch easy hahaha.

angelangie said: bibidep said: I guess when Taec pinched his daughter cheeks he may have a flashback what he did with GuiGui's cheeks in episode 15 of GWGM at the train station.  By the end of his current drama Taec may fall in love with his twin in the drama and want to have his own kids soon too, whoever will be his wife in the future be prepare to have kids for him immediately after marry hahaha.  May be he has to ask GuiGui to do the job for him because her cheeks had more meat so he can pinch easy hahaha.

@labbit and @biruAngel,

Aside from the fact that TY chose to retweet a Taiwanese poster with Guigui’s photo as her display picture, I think this tweet is significant because he tacitly acknowledged something we’ve always known: that Guigui is the chick. Notice the drawing of a cat and the chick at the bottom  of the photograph?
3660da17af2bb73eaf1bdefc800ca12c.jpg

As recap, I’ll name a few instances where the chick popped up in Taecyeon's and Guigui's social media interactions.
From left to right:
Top row:
1. On 2/14: OKCat showing up at a kindergarten during Valentine’s Day. Notice the chick on the polaroid.
2. Screen wallpaper for October and November.  Caption for October wallpaper, released 10/1: Afternoon tea time with OKCat. “My world seems so much brighter since you’ve come into my life. You are the one who makes me smile.”However, Guigui’s FB 10/2 update implied that she would have to turn down TY's invitation because she couldn’t have tea. She was actually “in Beijing having Roast Duck, after dinner letting loose the nerve first.”   lol. Caption for November wallpaper:  “My world seems so much brighter since you’ve come into my life.”
3. On 11/18: Guigui referred herself as chick. “This girl [chick is asking]…how are you feeling?” Do you notice the bright canary yellow border on her post? lol.  On the same day, OKCat answered with a poster showing the different weather forecasts but the sunny day was encircled. The English caption on FB said, “OKCat is ALWAYS fine ♥” 
4. On 11/16: Guigui posted this with the roughly-translated caption, “Going to sleep now,” four days after TY had put up an OKCat poster wondering what sleep position do people have.  Notice the Tweety bird and Sylvester Cat on the knees. 
Middle row: 
1. On 10/10 Guigui updated her FB with a big picture of chick. 2. On 10/10 as well, she photographed the wrapper of a noodle and wrote her name on it. "Emma with a star." Notice the chicks all around the picture.  3.  Guigui’s promo from her Diary of a Food Slacker co-staring Dylan Guo4.  Okcat cartoon # 21. While the clock said 7:00 pm, the chick was tweeting 6:00 pm. Taiwan is 1 hour behind Korea. 5.  OKCat December sticker
Bottom row: 
1. BTS from the Japanese DVD. Guigui was angry that Taec was trying to evade his flick-the-forehead punishment from her. She placed her hands under her armpits and stuck out her elbows to signify annoyance. Taec laughed and asked what she was doing because she looked like a chicken to him.2. OKCat holiday greeting from December sticker
3. On 1/19: OKCat FB Caption written in English: OKCAT is behind YOU! HAHAHA!4. Spring Note
43a56adb-25c3-4790-9658-bf8373ba0acc_zps

Archived