(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lok2ming

bibidep said: Taec introduce the song: (WY) gives up on GF, (NK) in love with the GF, (JK) Ex-GF, (JH)GF now (CS) ex-gf, and ex-gf(TY) But actually we dont have that kind of person.lol Oh but I have one, everyone~ JH: thats not fair! Cr.1206aori .........................Aha........Taec admitted that he had girlfriend on his concert last night, I don't know exactly what he mean by I have one, with all the smiles on his face so I assume he had one girlfriend now hahaha. The words written before the dots was from the fan who went to the concert posted. So no one had girlfriend now except Taec. Congratulation Taec!!! We will wait for your wedding day then.

Guest didoniji

lok2ming said: bibidep said: Taec introduce the song: (WY) gives up on GF, (NK) in love with the GF, (JK) Ex-GF, (JH)GF now (CS) ex-gf, and ex-gf(TY) But actually we dont have that kind of person.lol Oh but I have one, everyone~ JH: thats not fair! Cr.1206aori .........................Aha........Taec admitted that he had girlfriend on his concert last night, I don't know exactly what he mean by I have one, with all the smiles on his face so I assume he had one girlfriend now hahaha. The words written before the dots was from the fan who went to the concert posted. So no one had girlfriend now except Taec. Congratulation Taec!!! We will wait for your wedding day then.

didoniji said: lok2ming said: bibidep said: Taec introduce the song: (WY) gives up on GF, (NK) in love with the GF, (JK) Ex-GF, (JH)GF now (CS) ex-gf, and ex-gf(TY) But actually we dont have that kind of person.lol Oh but I have one, everyone~ JH: thats not fair! Cr.1206aori .........................Aha........Taec admitted that he had girlfriend on his concert last night, I don't know exactly what he mean by I have one, with all the smiles on his face so I assume he had one girlfriend now hahaha. The words written before the dots was from the fan who went to the concert posted. So no one had girlfriend now except Taec. Congratulation Taec!!! We will wait for your wedding day then.

Guest bluemoonlight

chinlylin said: didoniji said: lok2ming said: bibidep said: Taec introduce the song: (WY) gives up on GF, (NK) in love with the GF, (JK) Ex-GF, (JH)GF now (CS) ex-gf, and ex-gf(TY) But actually we dont have that kind of person.lol Oh but I have one, everyone~ JH: thats not fair! Cr.1206aori .........................Aha........Taec admitted that he had girlfriend on his concert last night, I don't know exactly what he mean by I have one, with all the smiles on his face so I assume he had one girlfriend now hahaha. The words written before the dots was from the fan who went to the concert posted. So no one had girlfriend now except Taec. Congratulation Taec!!! We will wait for your wedding day then.

Guest didoniji

Heard that he was doing a lot of stretching during Winter Games rehearsals whilst other members were paying more attention to mic testing and singing. Can't wait for the footage to be revealed

@tamah said to...@Korchick have you start watching the "wonderful days" yet?  I want to hear what you think of his character role. I believe this drama starts this weekend. I'm still trying to finish watching the drama "U who came from the stars".  I didn't know that Lee Seo Jin can fluently speak both Korean and English same as Taec.*********************************************************************************************
To answer your question(s), @tamah, I have not started to watch "Wonderful Days"... Only portion or 'clip' is what was posted(on page 1638 by @BiruAngel) here on forum. It is very difficult to understand that dialect of Korean for me.(I have enough trouble deciphering spoken Korean d/t formal/informal and the idioms) Yes, I have enjoyed "My Love from Another Star/U who came from the stars" very much... the final episode (20) will be out soon... it will be sad. Lee Seo Jin does not speak English fluently, as far as I know.... :-?? 

tamah said: @lmangla. I enjoy reading your before GWGM and after GWGM post. And its true how we see things differently then and now. We have developed new set of vocabularies and meanings from this thread.

Just curious, are you British? If not, you must have been influenced by British education. I noticed you've chosen to write the past tense word as 'learnt' and not 'learned'.

bluemoonlight

said:

chinlylin

said:

didoniji

said:

lok2ming

said:

bibidep

said: Taec introduce the song: (WY) gives up on GF, (NK) in love with the GF, (JK) Ex-GF, (JH)GF now (CS) ex-gf, and ex-gf(TY) But actually we dont have that kind of person.lol Oh but I have one, everyone~ JH: thats not fair! Cr.1206aori .........................Aha........Taec admitted that he had girlfriend on his concert last night, I don't know exactly what he mean by I have one, with all the smiles on his face so I assume he had one girlfriend now hahaha. The words written before the dots was from the fan who went to the concert posted. So no one had girlfriend now except Taec. Congratulation Taec!!! We will wait for your wedding day then.

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

why did the shows formatting have to be changed. it would have been intersting to see them for a longer period of time

@didoniji,
Are you back?  Do you think you can get us a translation of this 2PM article that was released in the Japanese magazine last month? I think the headline said something like "Secret of 2PM". Thanks. 
1690694_10152030987723512_12928062_n.jpg 
Please accept this "Naughty Frosty" as my payment. kekeke  Ingredients: Godiva white chocolate liqueur, Bailey's cream, Absolut vodka vanilla, ice cream and milk. 86465429084fafd6d177889d5bd49ef2.jpg  

tamah said: My thoughts. As you may already known about the two selected international couple based on WGM FB. I think Season 2 of GWGM will aired in April 2014. And the two couple selected are two of SM idols (two most feminine male idols, Super Junior Heechul and Shinee Key. I am a bit angry about SM taken over every parts of the entertainment industries, of course for profits and power. They monoploize music, musical, acting, drama/TV and anything that they can buy. Especially if a show is successful such as GWGM with our TG couple, SM wants a piece, correction want the whole cake. Its communism, SM will control everything they want us to see. They will be able to place most or all of their idols in every shows and dramas and so on. It will force people to watch. It will be a twilight zone for sure. I believe they will gain high rating based on their idol's popularity and fanbase. The larger their fanbases are the higher viewerships they will have. SM will provide lot of fan services and promotions. It's scary. but I believe that SM wants to control and keep their idols close and prevent any future opportunities for them if they decided to leave the company.

Anyway the two couple are Heechul and Ms. Taiwan (sorry can't remember her name), and Key and Japanese model, Yagi Arisa. On a lighter note, how would we know which one is the Diva?

why did the shows formatting have to be changed. it would have been intersting to see them for a longer period of time

Btw, @Guadalupe_anguiano and @lovetg, the connect-the-dots, like 1/2 of the compare-and-contrast posts, are being sent by PM. If you're interested in getting them, please send me a note and I'll put you in a small group. Thanks.

Guest Thet Witch

Btw, @Guadalupe_anguiano and @lovetg, the connect-the-dots, like 1/2 of the compare-and-contrast posts, are being sent by PM. If you're interested in getting them, please send me a note and I'll put you in a small group. Thanks.

Can an MIAer I be on that list too unnie???

Archived