(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

mine: (the way I remembered them initially since am terrible with recalling names immediately..)
1. G.O ~ green watch
2. KwangHee ~ glasses/paparrazi
3. WooYoung ~ power off (like @mikoshine) / mother-in-law (that is how @packmule3 described him once..)
4. ChanSung ~ the mystery
5. Nickkhun ~ skincare cream
6. JunHo ~ black jacket
7. PDnim ~ dimples

8. photographer ~ photographer

Lmangla said: mine: (the way I remembered them initially since am terrible with recalling names immediately..)
1. G.O ~ green watch
2. KwangHee ~ glasses/paparrazi
3. WooYoung ~ power off (like @mikoshine) / mother-in-law (that is how @packmule3 described him once..)
4. ChanSung ~ the mystery
5. Nickkhun ~ skincare cream
6. JunHo ~ black jacket
7. PDnim ~ dimples

8. photographer ~ photographer

lok2ming said: packmule3 said: lok2ming said:

Actually I am not a hottest/guigui's fan, but I really love their reaction in GWGM.

After I hv seen the "behine scene" of japanese DVDs, I believe in my thought.

I cannot explain it well via words, but their eye contacts, their smiles and body languages are always telling the truth.

Even my husband said Taec is falling with gui after he saw the ep15 of GWGM.

He always says Taec is the one who loves more in this relationship as his emotions are really fluctuated because of guigui's action....

GuiGui Facebook on Sat, Feb 22 at 6.18pm.

Caption人總是不滿意自己,喜歡別人擁有的...但事實上應該喜歡自己的全部,因為每個人都是獨一無二的!現在的我可能不完美,這些不完美也是屬於我的一部分...所以要告訴自己不完美跟完美都是一件美好的事。  

Translation : Human beings are always dissatisfied with themselves, like (want) what others have ... but in fact, he should like himself as a whole (in entirety), because every person is unique!  I may not be perfect now, (but) these imperfections are also part of me ... therefore, I want to tell myself my imperfection and perfection are beautifully good thing.

Larger pic ....

GG, you are right! No one on earth is perfect! You are you and hubby will always accept your imperfection with open heart (vice versa), no worries at all. You know what?.the only thing we can say "perfect" in this world is TaecGui... :))

That's right!

Guigui, you are not perfect. Taec is not perfect but you are both perfect for each other!

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

GuiGui Facebook on Sat, Feb 22 at 6.18pm.

Caption人總是不滿意自己,喜歡別人擁有的...但事實上應該喜歡自己的全部,因為每個人都是獨一無二的!現在的我可能不完美,這些不完美也是屬於我的一部分...所以要告訴自己不完美跟完美都是一件美好的事。  

Is she in the back seat of a taxi?? Is that chinese or korean (or japanese ;)) ) writing i see?

Omo... and a faint love bite???? :)) no wonder Taec was smiling at the airport ;)) ;))

** i know, i know... Im 8-} **

@leechalee  You're a P.A club member right?  Should run for presidency next term!  mwa haa haaaaaaaaa

Don't angry, I'm ... 

Im 'no angry' ;)... and aniyo, I never signed up - im just a fan/supporter/cheerleader of the club :))

#aintnopervslikethePApervs #woohoooo*shaking my pom poms* :))

Guest leechalee

DING... DONG...DANG...

This is a TG A.W.O.L announcement..

Paging @bibidep, Paging @bibidep... Ive not seen a post from you in the last 9 or so pages... please report to the deck with one of your awesome posts.

Thank you ;;) ;;)

Unnie 'are you okay?' 'What happened?' ... busy with work/family? Thats acceptable then- your AWOL stint will be dismissed lol just miss reading your posts :) #TGfighting^^

Guest Thet Witch

Ei everyone.... It's been awhile but I am glad everyone's still here and glad to see new delurkers on board.... Missed posting and chatting with u ladies although I have not been remiss in my taecgui duties during my absence... I have read every single post and kept myself updated with multiple peeks 24/7 of the happenings on deck this awesome ship

Guest bibidep

leechalee said: DING... DONG...DANG... This is a TG A.W.O.L announcement.. Paging @bibidep, Paging @bibidep... Ive not seen a post from you in the last 9 or so pages... please report to the deck with one of your awesome posts. Thank you ;;) ;;) ****************** Unnie 'are you okay?' 'What happened?' ... busy with work/family? Thats acceptable then- your AWOL stint will be dismissed lol just miss reading your posts :) #TGfighting^^

@Korchick or @minwooluv78  If anyone of you are here, can you quickly translate this.  That's TY's hand, I think it got to do with his new drama.
Caption그런데 옥동희 완전 순정남 아님 ?아직까지 결혼반지를..도망간 마누라랑 한 결혼반지를...저렇게 큰 반지를...ㅎㅎ BhFiJ3vCcAACeuc.png
cr: Okniverse

Wassup everyone. I've been away for awhile and then I see the "page look" has been changed again. The previous  time was the  added "off-topic" button, now we have new Branding "label" to our Name ID. Is this a new incentive to motivate us to post more? And is there a prize if we reach the top level? And the winner gets to meet Tace and Guigui?

Archived