(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

tygg

said: If she is just one of his many girls ,then pls don't fool her..dont hurt her..(even though she will still appear smiling ..she keeps things deep in her heart..) she deserves only the best...After so many days, he is still not moving or showing any signs (in my opinion) or am I just out of my mind, nothing really happens..it was just a show....(though it is rather obvious that she falls)...guess only she herself  should know who really cares n loves n be rational enough to choose wisely .. As long as she is happy ,we will also be happy ...  we are still  hopeful n waiting for good news...(hope he knows he is  such a lucky guy..)..

Guest bibidep

Where is Taec??? You owe Packmule3 Unnie a big one......she is one of your best bartender that serve you every time anyone went against you hahaha. If you so busy have no time to read this one....too bad, you miss a lot here. Make sure you are not mess around with this lady...she will hunt you down hahaha.

A girl who can post these pictures is a girl who is comfortable with her appearance and her body.
4a5fd396-a6e1-4163-b384-2596b0611fb9_zps32b4c5c7-d5c1-4108-9cb7-1a94669736fd_zps
5b980324-8313-4db8-94dd-36631ce642be_zps592cbc44-eb96-4f32-b29b-b659ac72383c_zps
A girl who posts about her monthly periods and not peeing in the water is a girl comfortable with her bodily functions. 
b36919f4-3047-420c-8e2d-4e57fdaca9c9_zpsbfa3b532-a34d-42a0-ad74-e22a71618520_zps

No. I don't think she took down her Facebook because of comments from her fans regarding her chubbiness. :)  

Guest bibidep

In the past interview Taec mention that he wanted his girlfriend aka future wife to learn more a bout kids...Lately he said if he find someone he love he will marry her now, for the last few weeks he posted so many things related to kids, OkCat went to kindergarten, visit kid's school and spent time with the kids, took a lot of pictures and record some video of how happy the kids were when they saw the OKCat.   So far he tried to practice everything a bout the life of a married man, a father and how to raise a happy family.   I think next is his announce that he is getting marry, with who I don't really 100% sure but a lot of stuffs he posted some how they are similar to the lady that we all know here hahaha.

He posted this pictures of the kids playing with OKCat in OKCat twitter and facebook a bout 9:45pm Feb. 19, 2014 Korea time.   He also posted a short video at 1:26am on Feb. 20, 2014 Korea time only on facebook.  Sorry I don't know how to post the video here because it wasn't a youtube one.    I think the picture and the video posted by Taec, it too late for the staff to post all these.  

Look at the OKCat on the right corner of the first picture, the OKCat had 2 little red dots and one eye closed, who is the lady that had the red dots on her cheek had always had the picture with one eye hahaha??   We know for sure this red dots on the cheeks of the OKCat can't be a boy, remember Taec said he never want to have those make up on his face, so can't be him.   Also the little yellow chick on the bottom left corner of both pictures talking too.  Look like he wants his lady to take a look and learn how to make children happy. 

오늘도 참 행복한 하루였다냥♡         on the facebook the title said:  LOVELY DAY♡ MEOW♡

Bg1oJN7CAAAXBwl.jpg
Credit to Okcat twitter

Connect the dots

Dot A: GuiGui is taking dance classes at Hong Young Joo Dance Center
1656286_10153860596730038_2055801427_n.j

Dot B: the studio is owned by, Hong Young Joo (HYJ) who is a well known choreographer...
140117-06-01.jpg

Dot C: She has worked with JYP
JYP.jpg

Dot D: JYP is someone's boss...
2PM-I-am-your-man.jpg

Dot E: HYJ also worked with Baek Ji Young on several albums.
baek-ji-young-supporters-for-miscarriage

Dot F: Baek Ji Young had a song with a certain someone called "my ear candy"
60373853.jpg

Dot G:  his ears..
who-are-you-ep-1207-37-08-300x195.gif
EDIT: cr for sparkly ears: shukmeister

connect the dots. what do we have?
heart.jpg

@bibidep posted:At 9:45pm Feb. 19, 2014 Korea time: posted on Twitter & FaceBookOn FaceBook the title said:  LOVELY DAY♡ MEOW♡ 오늘도 참 행복한 하루였다냥♡   

Photos of OkCat with children from Kindergarden class :D
Translation: Today, too, it was  a enjoyable time/happy day nyang

packmule3 said: A girl who can post these pictures is a girl who is comfortable with her appearance and her body.
A girl who posts about her monthly periods and not peeing in the water is a girl comfortable with her bodily functions. 
No. I don't think she took down her Facebook because of comments from her fans regarding her chubbiness. :)  

I'm not sure if this is post up yet but Guess who's coming to L.A on April 12? It's our MR. CEO of OKCAT & his band members "2PM"!. Even though this is two Months away, I just want to let you girls know about it. ---> This time we can Kidnap the members and ask them about Taec & you know who! Lololol. & plus, didn't GUIGUI came to CALI not too long ago?? Now Taec is coming? Hmmm
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/kbs-la-korea-society-to-hold-free-k-pop-concert-at-93000-seat-la-memorial-coliseum-in-april#axzz2tjc5V17m.

I'm not sure if this is post up yet but Guess who's coming to L.A on April 12? It's our MR. CEO of OKCAT

Months away, I just want to let you girls know about it.

---> This time we can Kidnap the members and ask them about Taec & you know who! Lololol. & plus, didn't GUIGUI came to CALI not too long ago?? Now Taec is coming? Hmmm

I want to go! Who wants to go with me?

bouquet78 said:

bouquet78 said:

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 19 at 6.33pm.

Caption :  我自己在走路回飯店...      Translation:  I'm walking back to the hotel by myself.
cr: GuiGui Facebook

What a relief. Glad to see GG is back to her lively and cheerful character again now...Where's hubby?..Hubby, you should accompany / drive your wifey back to the hotel. Is hubby really THAT busy?.. :P:))

@bouquet78   I'm glad too she seems cheery despite this afternoon's negative comment.  I was a bit concerned that she's walking alone in the dark like that! and yea, where's 'you know who'?  image 

@biruangel, actually apart from being glad, I am a little bit...just a little bit pissed off when seeing GG walking back hotel alone. Like you, I am worried about her safety. Although Seoul is a safe place to visit, but, GG please don't take any chance...How come these two persons now being in the same place and that 'someone' is unable to do just a little extra for GG? (I might be wrong. That someone might have already done so much behind and it is not appropriate for that someone to show up)...so close yet so far... :P

picture from nanoomi, ninjas from TY
kekeke.

hahahahaha......I just knew hubby would arranged it like that because he might be the mastermind behind this GG's trip to Seoul..have never ever doubt hubby.. :-)

Archived