(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest rosewhite69

tamah said: rosewhite69 said: tamah said: angelangie said: tamah said: angelangie said: Gui Gui new Dance Studio Teacher just updated his Facebook with Gui Gui pictures :)
we going to need @minwooluv78 & @korchick translations :D
13th Feb 2014 - 7.02pm (+8GST)
춤 때문에 좋은 친구가 된 "귀귀"

너무 즐겁고 열심히 춤춰서 고맙고, 의미있는 선물도 너무 고마워~~^^

Thank u~ My good friend

우결 세계판 택연의 파트너였던 대만배우 '오영결 (귀귀)' 많이 사랑해주세요 ㅋㅋ^^

Okay, that does it, Taecyeon!
Waiting for you guys to make a move is making me reallllly sleepy. I think I'm going to join these two...

cf34278f9b2a37a81c3a58b7ec0eddde.jpg

I hope I don't scare them when they wake up and see a strange old lady snoozing at the corner.
By the way, I don't know who they are either, but they sure do look cute all swaddled up like that.   

so yesterday was watching this old tv program called X files and was reading that they had their 20 years anniversary for the show. then saw that they were some rumours (kind of old, 2013) that the leads Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny may be seeing each other.. was so shocked! then I thought, what if we have to wait 20 years for such news??!!! poor @bibidep.... she will kill them if taecgui don't say something soon...

To Taec: remember the fortune teller; 2015 is your deadline!

21644.png

Sometime earlier,guigui admitted she found love and she is in love by answering she is 'alive' again and that she is very pleased with our blessings for taecgui couple.It seems she wants to prove in actions' love can conquer all' by going to Seoul for Vday even when millions of fans are closely watching .Why Seoul?On such a special day?For lessons?She can easily learn Korean dances anywhere yet she chose Seoul.I guess deep in her heart she has so strong reasons ..missing someone so badly,just wanting to be as near him as possible..To indirectly hint to us her heart ?He ,on the other hand,is super,super busy until i  hardly see any time left to be squeezed in ..It really hurts to see guigui still so lonely,really lonely despite her lessons n dad's visit..so near yet so far ..i believe she knew of his tight schedule even before she came and yet she still came. Why?Perhaps she is giving herself a chance to see if this work and to live with no regrets as long as she has tried ..(really sad that celebrities have to pay the price of not being able to date freely) If he thinks likewise he'd better seize this golden opportunity to strengthen n reaffirm her or he will lose her eventually ... She is such a sweet n nice lady that for sure she has guys all waiting as long as she is willing (btw, she came in first as a dream lover in Taiwan again ).Really hope it is not just our wishful thinking that they are so perfectly matched..they really seem to complete each other ..just looking at them we see love..we see hope ..Guigui longs for security(she is so afraid to be alone n yet alone for years) ,happy n loving family ..Hope he is her destiny n seriously pls shower her with love n sweetness ...she has already taken her step ..

If she is just one of his many girls ,then pls don't fool her..dont hurt her..(even though she will still appear smiling ..she keeps things deep in her heart..) she deserves only the best...After so many days, he is still not moving or showing any signs (in my opinion) or am I just out of my mind, nothing really happens..it was just a show....(though it is rather obvious that she falls)...guess only she herself  should know who really cares n loves n be rational enough to choose wisely .. As long as she is happy ,we will also be happy ...  we are still  hopeful n waiting for good news...(hope he knows he is  such a lucky guy..)..

Guest alisonchua

BiruAngel said:

labbit

said: Guigui posted in facebook with her dance teacher.Translation: I felt that he is like a bear but he felt like I am a rabbit.....but teacher is very good at being sexy and love to be sexy XD 

BiruAngel said:

labbit said:

Guigui posted in facebook with her dance teacher.Translation: I felt that he is like a bear but he felt like I am a rabbit.....but teacher is very good at being sexy and love to be sexy XD 

@labbit   Good job on the translation!  Very accurately translated.  [赞]  1138529703.gif    

I think she removed this posting from her fb & weibo....can't view it anymore

Really?..jinjja?..Why remove it?...aah,...must be "oppa, you angry?..." :))

BiruAngel said:

labbit said:

Guigui posted in facebook with her dance teacher.Translation: I felt that he is like a bear but he felt like I am a rabbit.....but teacher is very good at being sexy and love to be sexy XD 

@labbit   Good job on the translation!  Very accurately translated.  [赞]  1138529703.gif    

I think she removed this posting from her fb & weibo....can't view it anymore

You are right!

She did do that.

I wonder why she did that? Hmmm... Maybe oppa don't like?

Archived