(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3 said: bouquet78 said: Can I make a request here, for our coming soon party? Since we are nearing the end, can I request the last post be reserved for our captain. You know, for our beloved captain to say something, just like a wrap-up speech before we moved on to TG Part II. Maybe this sound childish, mianhe...., but, just feel like ending this TG Part I formally and beautifully..... :D

'Love Bite'? Oh, yes...I have not thought of that. All I am thinking is the 'I Love You'.....'saranghe'....aww, GG said this hubby before :D and I was about to ask 'does this place look familiar to anyone here?' Uri GG is really in Japan now? :)

Keke sorry i already saw the mocha bun comparison..but the caption ' love bites or taking a bite out of love' made me think of the scene where Taec says 'my heart...' when guigui takes a bite of the heart shape egg with fried rice. Anyone care to share? ^^

Da alien mochi ice cream that guigui has in her mouth...is it only available in japan disneyland?

OkCat Twitter on Mon, May 12 at 9.58am (KST: 10.58am)Caption :  OKCAT MORNING-! 월요일 아침은 상쾌하게 시작하셨냐옹? ^^
OkCat Facebook on Mon, May 12 at 10.08am (KST: 11.08am)Caption OKCAT WITH COFFEE. MEWO!  BnZmmjRCIAAlexP.jpg:large

BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Mon, May 12 at 9.58am (KST: 10.58am)Caption :  OKCAT MORNING-! 월요일 아침은 상쾌하게 시작하셨냐옹? ^^Translation : OKCAT MORNING-! Monday morning, did you have a refreshing start, nah-yong? ^^
OkCat Facebook on Mon, May 12 at 10.08am (KST: 11.08am)Caption OKCAT WITH COFFEE. MEWO!  

Taecyeon on his taeccool twitter
May 11, 2014 6:21PM KST (5:21PM Taiwan) @HelpGossipp 내꺼 맞는데...  미안 싸인을 바꿀까?ㅜㅜ

May 11, 2014 6:26 PM KST (5:26PM Taiwan)
@HelpGossipp 죽지말라고 셀카투척 pic.twitter.com/4CfEvFoYOl
BnWDgRVCcAA9Dm3.jpg

Note: time in Korea = time in Japan :)

korchick said: BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Mon, May 12 at 9.58am (KST: 10.58am)Caption :  OKCAT MORNING-! 월요일 아침은 상쾌하게 시작하셨냐옹? ^^Translation : OKCAT MORNING-! Monday morning, did you have a refreshing start, nah-yong? ^^
OkCat Facebook on Mon, May 12 at 10.08am (KST: 11.08am)Caption OKCAT WITH COFFEE. MEWO!  

packmule3 said: Taecyeon on his taeccool twitter
May 11, 2014 6:21PM KST (5:21PM Taiwan) @HelpGossipp 내꺼 맞는데...  미안 싸인을 바꿀까?ㅜㅜ
@HelpGossipp correct it's mine... should the autograph be switched?ㅜㅜ

May 11, 2014 6:26 PM KST (5:26PM Taiwan)
@HelpGossipp 죽지말라고 셀카투척 pic.twitter.com/4CfEvFoYOl
@HelpGossipp do not die, self camera pic.twitter.com/4CfEvFoYOl
Note: time in Korea = time in Japan :)

Guest cryjingle

maybe i can help with this... on the last part of the making film for ep14, they placed the date for the last day at their house... (i just realized it now too... hehe)

Untitled_zps9a3ec57b.jpg

maybe i can help with this... on the last part of the making film for ep14, they placed the date for the last day at their house... (i just realized it now too... hehe)

Untitled_zps9a3ec57b.jpg

I just want to say... do NOT believe in all the dates shown on screen by GWGM team, because their dates are wrong. They got their first meeting date wrong, and this screen shot the date is misleading also.

Their first date of meeting was 4 Feb 2013, their last date of meeting was 29 April 2013.

29 Apr 13 was the date when they shoot the train station + photo exhibition, their last time at their home was actually 28 Apr 13. Geographically speaking, it is not possible for them to shoot their final parting at their home and the train station finale on the same day.

I have all the supporting screenshots/fancam etc, just need to re-organise a bit. Should be able to put them up before reaching page 2000 to complete my research XD

Guest spicystrawberry

Which is more like you or you thought of your mother is...are? =))
10247262_850479114967078_583403571805931
cr : as tagged 

was reminded of @leechalee's post earlier where she mentioned that someone had thought once that one of our virtual parties was an actual meeting... sadly, we live all over the world to just randomly meet up. so for anyone new or lurkers, yup, this is a virtual party and the name of our hot springs is "the enchanted tree". doesn't that sound lovely?

why do we do this? because like uri taecgui, we are fun, imaginative and yes, we love games. as GuiGui says "it is all pretend but fun". over the year, we have had some awesome time as a community hanging out with each other and laughing together. so we are going to send off this thread on a happy, fun note and then board our new hangout thread with a smile.

so are you ready to come hang out at the enchanted tree? lounge in the hot spring for a while. eat some awesome food. drink a little if you like alcohol. tell some wild okcat-bef tales under the canopy of the enchanted tree. share why you love this ship? it is all happening here before we move on to our new thread.

how will this work? May 14 is the date!
1. post a picture of food/drinks that you are bringing
2. post a picture of the costume you will be wearing.
3. write a simple okcat-bef adventure tale. (just a few lines, the wilder the better!) where did they go? what happened? [if you have tech skils, you can make a collage or comic to go along with your tale].
4. if you are silent lurker, no worries. make sure to click on the response buttons and change your display profile to an enchanted tree for the day and we will know that you have joined us. :)
4. can write a sentimental note on why you love this ship and taecgui
5. if you have technical skills, you can make a collage/poster on the theme of "the enchanted tree" -- a picnic at hot springs

are you excited? ready to party? please, please, please tell me what you are all bringing. we need sweet, sour, savory main dishes. we need starters and snacks. we need lots of desserts and yes, we need drinks, mocktails, juices.. but please, no durian!

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :D

Do you know what people in love call that rainy-kind-of-weather when they don't want to go outside and they feel like staying in bed the whole day?  

CUDDLE-SNUGGLE WEATHER. 

talking about "dont want to go outside...", is it just like how Taec told GG when they were in the dressing room preparing for the wedding photo shooting that he actually like winter, but prefer to stay warm indoor watching outdoor's beautiful snow falls.... :) imagine TG sitting cuddling each other beside the fireplace watching the snowfalls...so romantic...kekeke. :x

OkCat Twitter on Mon, May 12 at 12.16pm (KST: 1.16pm)
Caption 맛점 하셨냐옹? IT'S DELICIOUS! MEOW!

Hey....I have bought a few Okcat products. How come I didnt even get one with Taec autograph?...When can I be the lucky one? Aish...nevermind, one day I will bumped into them dating....hahaha..micheoso me again! :)) But, seriously, if one day out of the bluemoon, you suddenly bumped into them dating, what will you chingus do, or, how will you chingus react?.. ;)

Guest leechalee

when i click on notifications and see packmule3 and Lmangla mention my name on deck :  :-O :-S uh oh i'm in trouble! - chakaman  =; i haven't done anything  #:-S :))

packmule3

said:

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Sun, May 11 at 11.36pm (KST: 12.36am)Caption 我愛你,但是還是要吃了你。   Translation :  I love you, but yet (I) still want to eat you up. 

Archived