(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cryjingle

[WHY is spoiler never working for me in the first place????]<--- giving up trying

Just for information sharing, this is information on weibo just now in relation to Gui Gui's next drama. Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT CONFIRMED information and is pure rumour , it says filming will start on 15 May, so we probably will know if this is true or not next week~~ [Reminder: Gui is in Japan right now]
AF0AD0A3-A58E-48EF-89A6-529D96D524E8.png
Basically this is a weibo calling for group actors for a new drama called "Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower Together 3", starring ZHANG Han (張翰), Wu Ying-Jie (Gui Gui)(吳映潔鬼鬼), and Edwin Gerard (紀亞文), the drama will start filming on 15 May.

Some information:

ZHANG Han (張翰) and Gui Gui acted together in the drama version of "The Four", but they're not paired up together in the drama. ^_^ Zhang Han has acted in the previously two "Let's Watch Meteor Shower together" as leading male actor and the leading female actor was Zheng Shuang (鄭爽), who becomes his girlfriend, and there is some rumour that they've just obtained their marriage certificate in secret.

- Edwin Gerald(紀亞文) should be very familiar la, he's in same company of Gui Gui and co-starred with in "Slacker's Food Diary", and appeared in Gui Gui's prank weibo last Nov. He is said to have girlfriend Cindy Yuen (reporters caught them kissing in Feb 2014)

- I have reservation on the truthfulness of this news because there were already two series of"Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower Together" in 2009 and 2010 and this is 3rd one in the series, ;ZHANG Han (張翰) and Zheng Shuang (鄭爽) were the leading male and female in the first two series, and they became real couple in real life and probably kind of a classic couple now, and series 3 changed the leading female actress to Gui Gui????????? She'll be seriously anti-ed by the couple fans I'm afraid

- Oh, and;"Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower Together" in 2009 and 2010 storyline and characters were basically copying the classic Taiwanese drama "Meteor Garden".......(sweat)

Guest gil_noona

@Gil_noona,

I don't know where Taecyeon was in this picture.  Do you know? Gundam museum in Tokyo? Does this look like the robot that Guigui accidentally broke?  They all look the same to me...

credit: okniverse

cfile22.uf@223BFD3950E1B187280ACB.jpg

@packmule3‌ unnie.. LOL.. That's optimus prime, not gundam unnie.. The picture was taken on July 2011at the Coex Megabox in Seoul.

P/S: That's B2ST Yoon DuJun on my dp unnie.. :D

Uh-oh. We have an alignment problem with this page. Don't worry, people! @angelangie will fix it when she comes back. Meanwhile we can keep on posting so we can leave this page.
@cryjingle, no worries. The spam often works weirdly for me, too, and sometimes I have to check the formatting codes to make sure that they're lined up. Like now, for instance. When the comment box doesn't line up with the poster's DP, this means that there's a dangling or "unmatched" spoiler somewhere.  @angelangie will have to go through your post and search for that spoiler code and either remove it or create a matching spoiler tag. :)  She does this all the time as our moderator. And I usually trigger the misalignment...that's why I know about the spoiler troubles.
Thanks for the info on Guigui, by the way.  Meteor Shower is the Taiwanese version of Boys Over Flowers, right?  
--packmule3

Guest bibidep

Thank you Packmule3, Shermaine Unnies and all for the special Happy Mother's Day messages. I wish I can be that great mom like all the pictures Packmules3 Unnie posted. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the great moms in here. If any one is not yet to become a mom then wish you will be the best mom in the future. Long time I didn't post anything feel bad to see a lot of members work so hard to move the thread almost to the final page of this TaecGui special memory. The page 2000 come very soon, in a matter of few days, I may miss my chance to say something before it end so today I wish this wonderful memory of TaecGui thread will be forever remember by all TaecGui's fans, for me this will be until when I don't know hahaha. People said anything can be gone but memories will be there forever. It's hard to forget them. May be when we start the new thread for this lovely lovebirds couple we will soon have a breaking news a bout them. GuiGui just had a physical check up and went missing in action until now so I hope the good news come from her will not be too long to wait hahaha.

Is that you @bibidep? I'm sorry I can't see your display picture... 
Don't worry about being a being great mother. Have fun being a mum instead. Before you know it, your children are all grown up. 
Honestly, I realized one of the "truths" of mommy-hood when I wasn't even a mum.  I was volunteering at an elementary school (this was years ago, before I married) to tutor math to girls. My girlfriends and I rotated our work schedules so there was always two of us in this outreach program. We typically served breakfast too before lessons, because many of the children come from "unstable" homes. Anyway, one day, this fifth grader suddenly stood up in the middle of her work and came running to me. I was standing on the other side of the room so she had to navigate through several desks to get to me. "Ms. Bee! Ms Bee! I don't feel well," she said. Just by looking at her pale face and how she was holding her tummy, I knew she was going to be sick. And I remember shouting at her to run to the nearest trash can.
But noooo... she headed straight for me. And threw up all over my skirt and on my shoes. lol. (I found it funny even back then, because there was literally a trash can right near her, but she ran to ME.)  
Anyway, I got her all cleaned up... and myself, too. But while we were waiting for her to be picked up and brought home, I realized that that's what mothers do. They're the receptacle of all the puke and crap our kids give them because they can take it with a sense of humor. It's not the end of the world when things go wrong. Similarly, it's not the end of the world when WE go wrong.  Just relax and have fun. :) 

385e3c6be77470d51b8bb9d9eac085bd.jpg

Is that you @bibidep? I'm sorry I can't see your display picture... 

Don't worry about being a being great mother. Have fun being a mum instead. Before you know it, your children are all grown up. 

Honestly, I realized one of the "truths" of mommy-hood when I wasn't even a mum.  I was volunteering at an elementary school (this was years ago, before I married) to tutor math to girls. My girlfriends and I rotated our work schedules so there was always two of us in this outreach program. We typically served breakfast too before lessons, because many of the children come from "unstable" homes. Anyway, one day, this fifth grader suddenly stood up in the middle of her work and came running to me. I was standing on the other side of the room so she had to navigate through several desks to get to me. "Ms. Bee! Ms Bee! I don't feel well," she said. Just by looking at her pale face and how she was holding her tummy, I knew she was going to be sick. And I remember shouting at her to run to the nearest trash can.

But noooo... she headed straight for me. And threw up all over my skirt and on my shoes. lol. (I found it funny even back then, because there was literally a trash can right near her, but she ran to ME.)  

Anyway, I got her all cleaned up... and myself, too. But while we were waiting for her to be picked up and brought home, I realized that that's what mothers do. They're the receptacle of all the puke and crap our kids give them because they can take it with a sense of humor. It's not the end of the world when things go wrong. Similarly, it's not the end of the world when WE go wrong.  Just relax and have fun. :) 

You are so smart @packmule3‌, it's really bibidep! I can see the dp via the mobile version. I like your picture u posted, too. I hope TG will not spoilt their kids like that in the future.... :)

Ah! You're right, @bouquet78. If I transfer to my cell phone, I can see the dp. It IS bibidep. Lol. I kinda knew it was her bec of the writing style and tone. But it was a lucky guess.

Just keep on posting. When we go on to the next page, the posts will line up again. It misaligned bec of the spoilers. :) angelangie will fix it... No worries. Gotta go.

Guest spicystrawberry

Extra post just to move another page xD I can see perfectly well on mobile version. Its error or me that saw few post of @packmule3 unnie end with signature?

#TaecGuiFighting!

we are 20 pages away from going on our new ship. here are the themes that have been suggested so far. (sorry if I missed anyone)

lmangla: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27273272/#Comment_27273272 : enchanted tree picnic, swap stories of okcat, bef tale trips
@packmule3: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27274128/#Comment_27274128: sauna party, with eggroll shape towel wraps and boiled eggs
@bleached: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27278674/#Comment_27278674: costume party, share why we joined this ship

so how about a mash-up of all 3 ideas.
theme: a pirate picnic by hot springs
to wear! -- can show up in costumes, pirate clothes, or (kdrama) sauna clothes
food! -- boiled eggs + whatever else people feel like munching
drinks! -- it is a celebration folks! and once we have some drinks, we can sit around the campfire and swap stories of okcat and bef adventures to strange and crazy lands and what happened on their trips. the more absurd stories, the better. when we are feeling sentimental, we can talk about our experiences on this ship.

while we are still 20 pages away, think it will be nice to have the party a little early to ensure everyone has a chance to post. so picking May 14 as possible party date.

are you guys on board? shall we pick a venue? what food & drinks will you be bringing? what will you be wearing? what okcat bef tale will you be telling? any thoughts about the ship you would like to share?
@biruangel @leechalee, gil noona -- can we have invitations/posters?
@packmule3 @angelangie -- can you take care of inviting folks?

Archived