(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cryjingle

packmule3 said: Hmmm...
I believe there's one every week ever since she went to Hong Kong the weekend of March 29th for that Madame Tussaud's exhibit.  
@cryjingle, would you mind doing us a favor and double-checking if there IS one post every week about Guigui in the Korean news? You're the one who did the translations for most of them so I think you can pull them out more easily from your lists of postings. And since you're Chinese, you'll also be able to differentiate those Korean news articles from the Hong Kong-based newspapers. 
Thank you!! These can go on our family blog and we'll also be able to track the different media outlets which monitor our Guigui's movements. 
Edited:I found one two of yours:1. April 18. Article on Guigui's message re. the Sewol disaster. http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1397806227686663011http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27268129/#Comment_27268129
2. May 1. Article on Guigui posing with a dog. http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1398911297691454011http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27310362/#Comment_27310362

I only have a small conribution to make regarding dates. The Four television drama was filmed in mainland China between February 27, 2013 and June 3, 2013.
(Photo from weibo.com)image

Guest cryjingle

Awesome, @cryjingle!  Thank you for checking that out.  You see, Guigui’s always confusing us about her whereabouts and I’m very much impressed by your baidu/weibo connections. It will definitely come in handy here when we need to track her down.  
You see, we have many blackholes in her calendar, and we can only speculate to the best of our abilities considering our lack of inside sources like you do.
For instance, would you mind checking where was Guigui on these dates:
1. last Wednesday, April 9 2. the weekend of Nov 17, 20133. the weekend of Dec 14, 20134. the weekend of Dec 21, 20135. the taping dates of the Chinese variety show last December? (was it Dec 29, 30 or 31?)6. January 1 - 3, 20147. the weekend of Jan 11, 20148. the weekend of Jan 18, 20149. April 4, 201310. the last day of filming for GWGM?
I know I’ve given you plenty of dates but I think establishing her locations and/or activities on any of these dates would be very interesting and will be more helpful in our connecting-the-dots.  
Thanks!

I wish we had a guy's perspective on this proposal.

@jwand, are you a guy? @joe_lum, are you a dude? 

@drft?!!! Where art thou, @drft? I want to pick your brain. I want to know how you would be feeling if you were about to propose and your fiancee-to-be says, "What are you DOING?!!"  and you explain, "It's a proposal, dear."  What would be going through your mind? kekeke

mikoshine said: korchick said:

@

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui is on a Korean news again ...http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1398911297691454011  
티브이데일리 조혜리 기자] 대만 스타 오영결(귀귀)의 근황이 공개됐다.
오영결은 지난달 30일 중국 SNS 웨이보를 통해 “개랑 놀아요”라는 글과 함께 몇 장의 사진을 게재했다.
사진에서 오영결은 꾸밈없는 모습에도 돋보이는 상큼한 미모로 시선을 사로잡았다. 또 개 옆에 앉아 그 모습을 흉내 내거나 입을 맞추려는 듯한 포즈를 취하며 발랄한 매력을 발산했다.
이를 접한 중화권 누리꾼들은 “오영결 정말 매력 넘친다” “오영결도 강아지도 귀엽네” “개가 부러워” “늘 밝은 모습 보기 좋아요” 등 다양한 반응을 보였다.
오영결은 아이돌 그룹 ‘헤이걸’ 출신의 대만 인기 여배우로 케이블 TV MBC에브리원 ‘우리 결혼했어요 세계판’에서 2PM의 택연과 가상 결혼을 해 화제를 모은 바 있다.티브이데일리 조혜리 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=오영결 웨이보. 

The new okcat wallpaper is out

all the chicks reminds me of Guigui lol

Goodnight all.

Finally,...something from Okcat. See the sleeping BEF on the right hand corner....looks like GG picture she posted earlier, the one on 'I want to dream'..... so cute! :-)

Guest AvaL1430293756

@korchick LOL thank you for the warm welcome =) it's so nice to find a community with the same interest where everyone is so nice!

I'm still studying Japanese but yes I do understand/speak Japanese. I find it really cute when Taeceyon and GuiGui jump from English, Korean and Japanese! Its sooo cute!

I just made it to 116pages.. it is actually quite daunting but I'm loving it! I'm new here and I don't want to offend anyone. I only just aboard this ship, so there is many things I'm still discovering so please forgive me if I appeared ignorant and also thank you all in advance for being so understanding =)

btw you guys here are really are amazing! I love how detailed and how quick everyone here is <3

Guest AvaL1430293756

@packmule3 =D it's more of a cheeky statement LOL sorry.

Don't worry I don't agree with wife-swapping. I'll cry if what you say is true! Taecygui belongs to GuiGui only!

Ah I just only read the February part so I was really giddy and excited. sorry still catching up.

Regarding your second post about reading Japanese, please send the GuiGui related piece and I'll take a look at it =) I cant promise much since Kanji is not exactly my strong point but I have a few Japanese friend that I seek to for help =D

AvaL

said:

@korchick LOL thank you for the warm welcome =) it's so nice to find a community with the same interest where everyone is so nice!

I'm still studying Japanese but yes I do understand/speak Japanese. I find it really cute when Taeceyon and GuiGui jump from English, Korean and Japanese! Its sooo cute!

I just made it to 116pages.. it is actually quite daunting but I'm loving it! I'm new here and I don't want to offend anyone. I only just aboard this ship, so there is many things I'm still discovering so please forgive me if I appeared ignorant and also thank you all in advance for being so understanding =)

btw you guys here are really are amazing! I love how detailed and how quick everyone here is <3

Guest AvaL1430293756

@korchick wahh I cant believe I forgot to write Chinese =\

So that means - English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.

I'm not too sure how similar Korean and Japanese are but they seemed to always say "promise" in Japanese. At the beginning did she not say Ok-kun? that's a honorific.. though she should actually use Ok-san for someone she is not familiar with.

I don't know how strong her Japanese is - but she does uses it here and there~

Lol - i'm suppose to be working and studying and all I've been doing is read taecgui.blogspot and this forum and watch GWGM over and over again =P

AvaL

said:

I'm not too sure how similar Korean and Japanese are but they seemed to always say "promise" in Japanese. At the beginning did she not say Ok-kun? that's a honorific.. though she should actually use Ok-san for someone she is not familiar with.

Lol - i'm suppose to be working and studying and all I've been doing is read taecgui.blogspot and this forum and watch GWGM over and over again =P

@yuyu0389 said:

@

AvaL

said:

Archived