(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

YongHwa is my bias :"> mah, in the photo, he is nearly equal Taec =)) technology-padded shoes?? =))) 
Pardon me, but spam again ~ 
page_zpsb38bc46b.jpg

I continued to watch it again. and I suddenly full of emotion for the scene. You know, I really like the first day they met, a fresh feeling.
I like the way he sat listening intently Gui explained and how he patiently explained it to her .
and I can not hear clear in this segment, but apparently she said something related to "babo" (meaning stupid), and he said she is "babo", then both of them together is "babo". hmmm ... "babo couple"??? =))

further, I want to ask people that, anyone remember the scene GG crying in making of DVD of ep 15..I mentioned paragraph she says she's not good at English but he's always sweet to her. ( ~ at 6:30--> ) 
then focus the faces of staff, with TY's voice.  I heard vaguely that TY said " I dont have another girl"GG continue "After?" Then TY said "After...blah blah " ( I dont hear clear because TY laughed .....but seem "After? After was see?") ( if I hear exactly ,  I wonder why from the beginning to the end he had to explain this seriously as such, our TY is really a serious guy :"3 )  
has anyone heard this segment? Can you tell me what they have to say? 

Guest labbit

@yuyu0389‌ ....If i heard it correctly....he said after that we shall see and they laugh....To me there maybe hidden meaning to we shall see...because whether or not he has a woman depend on if Guigui accepted him in real life right....

Our couple go together like Wine and Cheese but we're on a ship so anything goes...
17f21ae607c898a9721ad8e0356b8e5d.jpg

Cheese, olives, fruits, bread, and of course meat.  Have a slice of meat like prosciutto so you won't get tipsy right away. :)a24cdaac02b61b5b6bc56b1e9bfb24a8.jpg
credit: twofoodguys

Many people here know that I’m an Asian-wannabe (meaning not Asian, so pretends to be Asian. kekeke) so will somebody kindly enlighten me.  @chinlylin? @cannakat? @labbit?  Thanks. 
Shoooo, anti-TaecGui lurkers! I don’t lurk in your forums so don’t lurk here. If you don’t want to get bent out of shape, stay where you belong. I'm not responsible for your emotions. 
I want to know if it’s typical Taiwanese behavior for a girl to ask for her guy’s coat when she’s cold, and when the guy offers it up for her to wear, she hands it back to him, saying that she’s fine without it after all?  Is this a typical test for guys or is somebody being a copycat?  Because I just saw it done again in Season 2.  I don’t mind when Guigui did it.  But when I saw it for the second time around, my reaction was “Oh come on! That’s been done already. Be original, will you?”
Also, is it a Taiwanese ritual to carry the wife to the bedroom? I watched how Guigui hesitantly explained to TY about this “tradition” and TY also remembered watching a namjja carry the girl, on tv.  He said the scene left an indelible impression on him, thus he willingly carried GG up the two flights of stairs to the bedroom.  But then I saw the action done again in Season 2, but this time, the husbunny complained about how heavy the wife was and he barely carried her 10 steps before abruptly dropping her. So, now, I’m wondering if Asian brides do really expect their grooms to carry them or is somebody being a copycat here?
I don’t know what to expect. When I’m seeing a REPEAT of some memorable moments in Season 1, I’d like to know if the directors or scriptwriters of Season 2 are emulating the very successful interaction between Taecgui, or a castmember of Season 2 is merely ACTING like a stereotypical Taiwanese girl. If it’s the latter, then I’d wish she’d stop because it's confusing this Asian-wannabe.
michaelscott_zps2585c686.gif
wink.

Guest gil_noona

@angelangie, does that mean you can Flag and OT your own post? I bet a person with a wicked sense of humor would really find that a big thrill.   Interesting... 

@Gil_noona, who's that guy on your DP?  He's not a race car driver, is he? I don't recognize his face. 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@packmule3‌ unnie.. That's Valentino Rossi a.k.a The Doctor, unnie.. Bike no. 46.. He's an Italian motoGP rider and multiple motoGP world champion.. He currently rides for Yamaha team.. You don't know him..? I'm surprised..

valentino-rossi.jpg

iVbBB0AIt6k2h.jpgLOL

@bouquet78,

I think before @Biruangel posts this Pepper's ads, you and I need to drink wine together because we're whiners....errr... winers. That's right, we're winers. 

It's Friday night, ladies!  I'll think I'll serve wine and cheese for all of us. Chankaman. I'll be back; I'll see what we have stored in our ship's wine fridge. 

@packmule3, thanks but, they are not enough.... more..more..more...these ads of peppers are just...just...full of mistakes! I was also wondering why all of a sudden heaps of peppers ads coming out?!...are they having mid year sales or promotion or what?...seeing GG's ads, now I missed our 'Okcat'......when will we see you again, cutie Okcat?...I know you still need some more time, but, please, don't be toooooo long, ok?... :D

Guest gil_noona

you're making me hungry with this picture @packmule3 and it's already 10 in the evening here 纠结 哈哈

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@mikoshine‌ Me too..

IfTsko8.gif

Cr: imgur.com

tumblr_mdauf6Fp2X1qihzglo1_r1_500.gif

Cr: wifflegif.com

Edited to add: For the fruits, bread and cheese of course.. Except the prosciutto, coz I'm muslim and we don't eat pork.. :D

Guest cryjingle

Many people here know that I’m an Asian-wannabe (meaning not Asian, so pretends to be Asian. kekeke) so will somebody kindly enlighten me.  @chinlylin? @cannakat? @labbit?  Thanks. 

Shoooo, anti-TaecGui lurkers! I don’t lurk in your forums so don’t lurk here. If you don’t want to get bent out of shape, stay where you belong. 

I want to know if it’s typical Taiwanese behavior for a girl to ask for her guy’s coat when she’s cold, and when the guy offers it up for her to wear, she hands it back to him, saying that she’s fine without it after all?  Is this a typical test for guys or is somebody being a copycat?  Because I just saw it done again in Season 2.  I don’t mind when Guigui did it.  But when I saw it for the second time around, my reaction was “Oh come on! That’s been done already. Be original, will you?”

Also, is it a Taiwanese ritual to carry the wife to the bedroom? I watched how Guigui hesitantly explained to TY about this “tradition” and TY also remembered watching a namjja carry the girl, on tv.  He said the scene left an indelible impression on him, thus he willingly carried GG up the two flights of stairs to the bedroom.  But then I saw the action done again in Season 2, but this time, the husbunny complained about how heavy the wife was and he barely carried her 10 steps before abruptly dropping her. So, now, I’m wondering if Asian brides do really expect their grooms to carry them or is somebody being a copycat here?

I don’t know what to expect. When I’m seeing a REPEAT of some memorable moments in Season 1, I’d like to know if the directors or scriptwriters of Season 2 are emulating the very successful interaction between Taecgui, or a castmember of Season 2 is merely ACTING like a stereotypical Taiwanese girl. If it’s the latter, then I’d wish she’d stop because it's confusing this Asian-wannabe.

I cannot tell you because I am not Taiwanese. But I can tell you the lady had admitted she've seen TG for preparation.

And apparently they use the same wedding photo shoot company, and they went to the same Aibo amusement park on the anniversary date of TG amusement park day. The above are just facts and I'm not implying anything. Maybe just coincidence or maybe just the same sponsor.

packmule3

said:

Shoooo, anti-TaecGui lurkers! I don’t lurk in your forums so don’t lurk here. If you don’t want to get bent out of shape, stay where you belong. I'm not responsible for your emotions. 

wink.

the lotte duty free posters are always colourful and the boys look all moshida......but keep wondering what exactly are they selling? what is lotte duty free anyhow?

JFBQ00213070516A.gif

I love Lotte Duty Free! You can see Taec's ad there, remember his hand print? That is also at the duty free shop. I go there whenever I am in Seoul, but, I'd prefer the one in the airport. They actually sell everything, just like a normal departmental store, but, normally, people (from China-millions of them!) always aimed for its tax free luxury / branded goods, .like, Prada, Burberry, Chanel, Ferragamo, Gucci,..etc...(which you can only collect them upon departing Seoul at the airport, unless you are buying their local luxury brand like MCM. So, my advice, if you are joining a tour group to Seoul and if you have no confident that you will have spare time after checking in, please don't take the risks to buy from the downtown Lotte Duty Free because the queue to collect your luxury goods is always soooooo long, You will either missed your flight, but, you got your luxury goods, or, you leave your luxury goods behind and board your plane. If you have ample time, then, no problem! :D). What I am into is their cosmetics and skincare products, like Nature Republic, Missha, Face Shop, Laneige which are tax free and soooooooo cheap compared to those being sold back home! I always get dozens and dozens of them.... :D

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: Many people here know that I’m an Asian-wannabe (meaning not Asian, so pretends to be Asian. kekeke) so will somebody kindly enlighten me.  @chinlylin? @cannakat? @labbit?  Thanks. 

wink.

Archived