(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie

said:

@packmule3 unnie bravo....and honestly i will prefer that whatever war they have at ....let them stay over at Weibo.....as to be honest im not really interested....sorry to sound mean...but im sure there are people here who agree with me that here we try to generate positive energy and to be honest.....why want to bring negativity and when we can spam our energy loving our couple and finding the dots....we have to spend those energy fending off the negative vibes....and i don't want that....

so let those wars stay at Weibo and as long as they dont come here to kick a fuss i say let them be.....

korchick said:

@bleached, I think you did such a nice job :) 

I draw stick figures... :))
My eyes aren't so good... did I miss my 'translation partner' @minwooluv78???
I just went to eye doctor and ordered 2 new pair of glasses ;) 

@angelangie  I only just noticed that you're holding a 'magic' wand .... quick! transform GuiGui with it....

Uri GG likes romantic stuffs. So, dont forget the pumpkin carriage car and the glass shoes. Let the Prince helps her with the shoes again...since the initial one wasnt that successful...kekeke.. :D

Hello everybody!~ Good morning and have a nice sunday <3 ~ These days people are talking about something that matters? I do not have time to read all of the post one by one, because I look much English to be dazzled :"> 
I have seen the problems other couples ( GuiLun...WangGui...) .
Hmmm ... DON'T CARE :)like @packmule3 said. * clap clap clap for her <3 ~ * I love all what she said ~ because that's truth.  I'm/We're really too busy with TaecGui and what I/we like , so don't worry about the others. mah. I recently watched WGM of Sunhee . I see it as curious. And I realized a few things. I've seen strange because when Gui know about Sunhwa and Kwanghee in episode 4 so I try to find out. 
#  GuiGui certainly learn about WGM before she joined, and in her time filming WGMG, couple SunHee the same time also being aired in Korea. and they're so cute :"3 I think that's why she's enjoy when met Kwanghee. #  She learned from this couple with "Yeobo" "Micheoso" ..I think.  even lipstick at jejudo . and then make handcuffs stories from couples JoonHee (maybe....) . anyway there are also quite lovely.# While watching, I saw Sunhwa and Gui have a lot in common, the girls were comfortable, but it is type of girl actually very sensitive. The main difference between them is the husband.I say this not because of anything, I'm just quite like the appearance of Taecyeon, (someone has said about it in this 4rum ....), at that time, he has been married with Gui. (~ Before or after the housewarming party - in the last period February to mid-March) . He actually acts as a very lovely husband. ( not close to any other girl when they're dancing My Ear candy ).  and how he stood with the other girls ( looks like people are talking to )....I liked the way he stood with Gui. and how he stood gentle with the others. it just proves he's comfortable with Gui in any circumstances. because with him,  she has a special meaning than others. 
and when I linked to the story Kwanghee talking about hugs and kisses. I'm very funny with it.  because they are idols . kissing issues must be agreed upon by the management company . skinship ok but not kiss. Kwanghee had wanted to kiss Sunhwa and I think he really likes her. and as friends, I think Kwanghee also known that Taecyeon also want to do this to his wife. why I say that>? just feeling :"> I just know that when looking at the time line since TaecGui met in February to April...That is really special period. 
how people can love each other only in 1-2 months? I think it is a matter of love. Even 1-2 days. No one explains it. 
We can only follow them and see their differences. We do not care about what happened before they met. Because the most important, was that they had met and changed from that on. Right? 
even before they have ever loved someone, then I believe that when they met like that, their current feelings is what's most important. Living in the past is the only way of life foolish illusion. 

p/s : I also love Wooyong =))   

Edit : About SunHee, I do not know between what they have or not, but when I followed them to the final episode, I noticed Kwanghee really like SunHwa. and what did he do? a photo gallery. Kwanghee said that he really wants is a real emotional of SunHwa.
Kwanghee is Taec's bestfriend. Taecyeon enjoy the view photo galleries.have an open mind in that Taec actually used KwangHee's idea just because he honestly with his feeling, and furthermore, he aslo added "SHE"songs between the two of them. (I remember that song he wanted for his lover). 

VietsubWeGotMarriedS4E33SunHee33JinHee10

GuiGui Weibo on Sun, Apr 20 at 1.19am (KST: 2.19am)Caption :  謝謝你們@吳映潔吧 @鬼纶吧 @鬼王吧 @吴映洁环球後援会 @百度翊潔吧 @鬼鬼吳映潔粉絲同樂會 @吴映洁正能量之家 @绿宫_TAECGUI后援会 你們最棒了ee808e.png我收工了...晚安囉!啾啾。 69012dbdjw1efleq4cnd9j21hc1hcnkc.jpg

@cannakat @sophora @cryjingle  Appreciate it any one of you could translate this.  I think you gals does a better job than I do.

Guest greenocean

I have recently rewatched the making of episode 9  and I really liked Taecgui's interaction as they held each other's hands. Taecyeon dropped Guigui's hand to describe Guigui's reaction when he was asked to kiss the sea elephant, but after that Guigui naturally took his hand again and he did so. She did that several times then. I liked the way they did.
taecgui-o.gif GIFSoup
always-hold-my-hands-o.gif GIFSoup
always-hold-my-hand-o.gif GIFSoup

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Weibo on Sun, Apr 20 at 1.19am (KST: 2.19am)Caption :  謝謝你們@吳映潔吧 @鬼纶吧 @鬼王吧 @吴映洁环球後援会 @百度翊潔吧 @鬼鬼吳映潔粉絲同樂會 @吴映洁正能量之家 @绿宫_TAECGUI后援会 你們最棒了ee808e.png我收工了...晚安囉!啾啾。 
@cannakat @sophora @cryjingle  Appreciate it any one of you could translate this.  I think you gals does a better job than I do.

Taec Twitter on Sun, Apr 20 at 2.04pm (KST: 3.04pm)
Caption :  지금 거짓과 루머를 만들어내는 사람들은 인간도 아니다 Translation by 2PMAlways : The people who are now making rumours and spreading lies are not even human.

Guest sophora

It's only 3 or 4 days since I last came on board, & we've sailed another 18 pages!  Can't wait to back read   8->  But before I do, just wanted to say a very very late
Happy 1900th page!May uri family sail forth Happily & Micheosoly :))Uwv70Jz.jpgcr:i.imgur.com/Uwv70Jz.jpg

@BiruAngel I totally second what @chinlylin said here, your translation is :-bdI do however need help as my Chinese really is elementary level :)  if you ladies don't mind rough and inaccurate translations, I am happy to translate; but @cannakat , @cryjingle & others are probably the go-to people :))Anyhow, back to p1893 I go...

Guest greenocean

I just had a quick look on Guigui's facebook wall and saw  this picture 10262148_496079523826234_323984906840255It was posted by a Korean fan of Guigui I guess soIs the picture truth or just a photoshop? Anyway i'm so interested in it

Guest greenocean

BiruAngel said: greenocean said: I just had a quick look on Guigui's facebook wall and saw  this picture It was posted by a Korean fan of Guigui I guess soIs the picture truth or just a photoshop? Anyway i'm so interested in it

Thank u all for appreciating my drawing so much n even calling it an artwork….i am really greatful….p5zo.gif

89 pages left till we reach 2000!!!!! #taecguiworlddomination 

edit: taec in his tweet has said that people who spread rumours and lies are not human....( i guess people have been spreading some bad rumours about the seoul ferry incident! :(  ) #prayingforthem  [-O<  [-O<

Archived